Singapore Expats

Plastic and cosmetic surgery abroad

Everything about beauty enhancement discussion.
ahmeilover
Chatter
Chatter

hey

Post by ahmeilover » Thu, 30 Mar 2006 12:25 pm

hey mico n rest..

wah lao... envy ley....girls nites out wif plaster on nose n face.. LOL... hahahaa... seems fun... but paiseh ah.. me go 1st....... cannot join u all..wasted ley.. may u all can find den enjoy......... :P

iceeeeeeeeee

Post by iceeeeeeeeee » Thu, 30 Mar 2006 1:28 pm

Mico wrote:Hi iceeee...forgot to answer ur question.

I will be there for at least 7 days as need to remove stitches on the 7th day. Wanna go together?

If wan, can pm me. Then maybe we can communicate more on msn or hp.... :)

hi, mico.. :)
u plan to do ur nose and eye at wic hospital?
i also intend to do my nose...
but can do together? :?
i just pm u my email, u can chat with me on msn messenger or yahoo messenger.

big-eyes-maymay

my bf doesn't want me to do it

Post by big-eyes-maymay » Thu, 30 Mar 2006 3:03 pm

xiaobai, thank you very much for your pics!

after see-ing your nose pictures, I felt like doing it also. it sure makes a broader nose look thin and small. I wanna do my lower eyelid too, loose skin. so ugly when smile, all wrinkly and all

My bf doesn't support le..

Anyway, ask you, when people see you different, do they like ask you "you go do plastic surgery ah?" wah, feel so pai sey right? I was thinking of taking leave to do it end May, but afraid coming back people might make nasty comments.

Planned to quit then do surgery then find new job! Worth it or not?

astar
Regular
Regular

Post by astar » Thu, 30 Mar 2006 3:50 pm

hey.. is it tat obvious tat u had done PS on the nose?? or will you jus look different?? cos i dunwan ppl to noe i did it.. but i want to do it cos i hate my nose.. den i thot i'd just look different.. you know, those kinda different that comes with a new hairstyle tat kind... cannot pinpoint where i look different... jus tat i look different.. er.. am i very confusing?? haha..

xiaobai_lsh

Post by xiaobai_lsh » Fri, 31 Mar 2006 2:11 am

momogigi wrote:Xiao bai, heard your friend has her eye done with Dr sukit, how is she now n does she like the result? Is it possible that she will be willing to share her picture with us.

thanks,
Erm, i did ask her and she's not very willing to show pic.... I'll pester her for u again ok.... she's willin to answer ur queries but not to show pic... but mayb if i can i'll tel her that i'll cut away the whole face leaving only her eyes to show.... so no one will see her face.. keke.. let me try ya.........

xiaobai_lsh

Re: hello

Post by xiaobai_lsh » Fri, 31 Mar 2006 2:24 am

ahmeilover wrote:ya.. its my 1st time there wor... sua ku.. lol... coz las time no time to travel ma.. but my bf been there once... he stay at asia hotel las time... but i dunwan stay asia.. coz some rooms got no window de.. i scare later i book wrongly kana the room no window den i stay inside rest so many days machiam staying in prison lydat.. haha...

ehhh.... eastin not bad ahh... Okie.. coz reviews quite good... BS quite ex ley....... initaiily wanted to stay there... but calculate le more ex... got pple intro me stay mandarin hotel.... u stay b4? its cheap n location is near patpong... but reviews got say hotel old watever shit la... headache ley........ anyway... thanks so much for ur reply n help! abit nervous ley... n scare of coz... :-|

How long was the proceedure ah? 30 mins? den u rested for how long b4 u came out.. coz ahh... i need to prepare my bf mayb ask him go walk walk 1st arbo he alone in hosiptal wait for me aso lonely. hehe...
Hey gal,

Hahaha i tot all hotel got no windows? wait ppl jump off how? keke.. Mandarin hotel very far leh.. patpong is the redlight district lor.. i dun think u should stay there.. especially when u gg for the operation... mayb if u on holiday then u stay there better..know what i mean..

The procedure is around 30mins... doc wil inject a slpin shot then inject anesthesia to ur nose.. u wont feel anything de.. no pain.. even the injection not pain at all... trust me... cuz needle they use damned small.. i think ant bite is more pain lor... After the surgery, i rested in the observation ward for 5 hrs cuz i got bad migraine and the anesthesia was too strong for me, i still felt dizzy... ur bf can wait for u to come out at the observation ward... he only CAN'T see u while u doin operation like for only 30 mins.... after that he CAN see u and accompany u for however long u wanna lie there... But if u dun like, mayb u just rest there for 2-3 hrs then get him to help u back to hotel lor.... kekeke.. after the opt u'll be able to talk ler... so u can chat with him while u recover so he won't be that bored... as for asking him to go downstair shoppin, er... downstair no shoppin centre leh..not that i know of.... mayb u can email doc sukit ask him,., kekeke....

xiaobai_lsh

Re: my bf doesn't want me to do it

Post by xiaobai_lsh » Fri, 31 Mar 2006 2:32 am

big-eyes-maymay wrote:xiaobai, thank you very much for your pics!

after see-ing your nose pictures, I felt like doing it also. it sure makes a broader nose look thin and small. I wanna do my lower eyelid too, loose skin. so ugly when smile, all wrinkly and all

My bf doesn't support le..

Anyway, ask you, when people see you different, do they like ask you "you go do plastic surgery ah?" wah, feel so pai sey right? I was thinking of taking leave to do it end May, but afraid coming back people might make nasty comments.

Planned to quit then do surgery then find new job! Worth it or not?
Huh????????????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DEFINITELY NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! U shouldn't quit ur job my dear....I think mayb ur bf is not supportive cuz he doesnt want u to go thru the pain...and he's afraid if anythin happen to u how?! Talk to him nicely and tel him tat this is wat u really want.... i believe u'll talk him thru...dun quarrel over this small issue ya.. not worth it...

Anyway, nobody come and ask me, "wah u do plastic surgery right" No one at all... Just that everyone find me prettier but cant seemed to come to a conclusion where or how... keke... i just told them that i lost weight so my features sharper.. keke..

Last but not least, dun care what ppl comment abt u ok... some are just jealous and most of the time it's just passing comments... they dun mean it de.. so dun think so much ok...

xiaobai_lsh

Post by xiaobai_lsh » Fri, 31 Mar 2006 2:40 am

astar wrote:hey.. is it tat obvious tat u had done PS on the nose?? or will you jus look different?? cos i dunwan ppl to noe i did it.. but i want to do it cos i hate my nose.. den i thot i'd just look different.. you know, those kinda different that comes with a new hairstyle tat kind... cannot pinpoint where i look different... jus tat i look different.. er.. am i very confusing?? haha..
Haha, astar.... would u wanna do plastic surgry on ur nose and then after gg thru so much time and pain only to see that ur nose remains like before surgery? No right?!! :) If ur nose really very very very very very big or jacky chan's nose and then u make until like dawn yeo's or caucasian nose of course it's gonna be obvious right... unless ur nose really very ugly, if ppl u noe ask u, just tell them u did some "corrective works" on ur Big Fat nose... and laugh it off.... If u r only gg to do this surgery to "IMprove" and not "expecting Perfect Nose" then i dun think ppl wiill KNOW...they'll only guess or think that u lose weight or change the way u make up.. so dun wori too much.. ok..... If u r still very very concern abt ppl noticing, maybe u can go cut ur hair short or change new hairstyle or cut baby fringe or colour ur hair..this will divert the "Nose"attention... If u stil afraid that just changing a hairstyle wont work.. do it with a tanned............ i'm sure ppl will notice ur new hair style, new hair color and new tanned more than they'll notice ur nose.. :lol:

Last but not least i think u wori too much... let loose dear.......... relax :cool:

xiaobai_lsh

Post by xiaobai_lsh » Fri, 31 Mar 2006 2:42 am

astar wrote:hey.. is it tat obvious tat u had done PS on the nose?? or will you jus look different?? cos i dunwan ppl to noe i did it.. but i want to do it cos i hate my nose.. den i thot i'd just look different.. you know, those kinda different that comes with a new hairstyle tat kind... cannot pinpoint where i look different... jus tat i look different.. er.. am i very confusing?? haha..
Forget to say.......

Unless u do ur nose together with ur eyes and ur chin plus ur boobs..then u'll become so different.. like dawn yeo...keke..so no worries ya :lol:

xiaobai_lsh

Post by xiaobai_lsh » Fri, 31 Mar 2006 2:56 am

hey everyone, i got my 55 days old slightly "deswell" nose tips pic ready but only front view any one wanna see can email me

Eustacia

photos

Post by Eustacia » Fri, 31 Mar 2006 11:34 am

xiaobai_lsh wrote:hey everyone, i got my 55 days old slightly "deswell" nose tips pic ready but only front view any one wanna see can email me

Hi, can u email me your before & after photos to [email protected]?

Im considering to get my nose done by this year too,
have done double eyelids Nov 05 so this year is to get my nose done haha :^o

Mico

Post by Mico » Fri, 31 Mar 2006 11:44 am

hi to all again.....

May i know if anyone of you got Dr Sukit's email add? Or is there any way i can contact him??

Would like to consult him on certain procedure and book appt date with him.

Would appreciate if anyone can provide me with the information.

Thanks,.... :wink:

Mico

Post by Mico » Fri, 31 Mar 2006 4:46 pm

hi all....

anyone did eyes or nose here by Dr Sukit??

Can share ur pic here with us??

:)

ahmeilover
Chatter
Chatter

hey

Post by ahmeilover » Fri, 31 Mar 2006 6:36 pm

i tot i giben u his email add during msn?

young_princess
Regular
Regular

Post by young_princess » Fri, 31 Mar 2006 6:57 pm

hi new to this thread, cant believe how mch info i got..im so glad i stumbled upon this coz been looking for info for quite some time now..anyway been contemplating on doing nose job and/or eyelid surgery..bt not anytime soon..still need to really think it through if i wanna do it or not..a friend of mine did her nose job in LA, i 4got the surgeon's name, mmm i think its ok not that impressive bt not bad either..i was also thinking bout having it done in the states bt decided to go either taiwan, korea or maybe even thailand bt i find thailand scary.. anyway thanks to everyone who's been posting..if and when i do decide to go with PS will post details here.. :D anyway to those who had there's done in korea or taiwan, can the surgeons speak good english? although im chinese i cant speak mandarin so do the taiwanese surgeons speak good english as well? anyway congrats to all those who had successfull PS and goodluck to the ones doing it soon... :D