Singapore Expats

Are you honest with your Boss !?

Chats, Flames, Jokes, Junks. Don't know where to post ? You've just found the right place.
Scorpion
Editor
Editor

Are you honest with your Boss !?

Post by Scorpion » Sat, 25 Mar 2006 10:56 am

When u Need Someone to Be Beside u And No One Is Around Just Gaze Up In The Sky,u Might Not See Me But Be Sure That We r Under The Same Sky,I wl'd Never B 2 Far....

elizabeth
Chatter
Chatter

Post by elizabeth » Sat, 25 Mar 2006 11:58 am

It got to depend on what kind of matter. Some time we lies because we dont want to get scolding from our boss.

Scorpion
Editor
Editor

Bosses are always correct

Post by Scorpion » Sat, 25 Mar 2006 12:10 pm

It'z only for laughs :lol: , an another one.

Moral of story: Aways let your boss have the first say

A sales rep, an administration clerk and the manager are walking to lunch when they find an antique oil lamp. They rub it and a Genie comes out in a puff of smoke. The Genie says, "I usually only grant three wishes, so I'll give each of you just one."

"Me first! Me first!" says the admin clerk. "I want to be in the Bahamas, driving a speedboat, without a care in the world." Poof! She's gone.

In astonishment, "Me next! Me next!" says the sales rep. "I want to be in Hawaii, relaxing on the beach with my personal masseuse, an endless supply of pina coladas and the love of my life." Poof! He's gone.

"OK, you're up," the Genie says to the manager. The manager says,"I want those two back in the office after lunch."
When u Need Someone to Be Beside u And No One Is Around Just Gaze Up In The Sky,u Might Not See Me But Be Sure That We r Under The Same Sky,I wl'd Never B 2 Far....

Saint
Director
Director

Post by Saint » Sat, 25 Mar 2006 4:39 pm

elizabeth wrote:It got to depend on what kind of matter. Some time we lies because we dont want to get scolding from our boss.
:o

You're beginning to worry me dear :lol:

Quasimodo
Reporter
Reporter

Post by Quasimodo » Sat, 25 Mar 2006 5:15 pm

Saint wrote:
elizabeth wrote:It got to depend on what kind of matter. Some time we lies because we dont want to get scolding from our boss.
:o

You're beginning to worry me dear :lol:

Please move to SIA/Beauty Thread.
One in the hand is worth two of something