Singapore Expats

Indian Tailors

Discuss about beauty & health. Need some advice or looking for a particular product? Share your beauty and health tips here.
prans23

Indian Tailors

Post by prans23 » Mon, 04 Oct 2004 2:32 pm

Hi i looking for an Indian tailor .. who is good at stitching suits... i am on the east coast .. so nearer the better.... please help!

kiss_snowhite

Post by kiss_snowhite » Thu, 07 Oct 2004 2:45 pm

Peninsula Plaza 3rd floor- Next Exchange.

It's not that near to your place but it's worth the travel. I did my punjabi suit there and it's wonderful. (do it for fun as to visit friends during deepavali) They do nice linen shirt, and pants too. My hubby and me are happy with their workmanship and service. You might wanna try them out. Say my name and they will give you a discount. Good-luck! :wink:
kisses..muacks!!

prans23

Post by prans23 » Thu, 07 Oct 2004 6:54 pm

hey thanks!
i will try that .. and what name do i take? kiss_snowhite? i doubt he/she would know that name ... :lol:

kiss_snowhite

Post by kiss_snowhite » Sat, 09 Oct 2004 5:56 pm

LOL....

Just tell them that 'Jimmy black' recomanded you to their shop. They will know who. Have fun!!
kisses..muacks!!

Post by Guest » Sun, 10 Oct 2004 7:59 pm

Hey kiss-snowwhite can you tell me how does this tailor charges you for a normal simple suit.Actualy i know of this lady who brings down this tailor from india every few mths and he will stitch the suits and go back.shall we do that as well write to me both of you [email protected]

kiss_snowhite

Post by kiss_snowhite » Mon, 11 Oct 2004 11:02 am

Anonymous wrote:Hey kiss-snowwhite can you tell me how does this tailor charges you for a normal simple suit.Actualy i know of this lady who brings down this tailor from india every few mths and he will stitch the suits and go back.shall we do that as well write to me both of you [email protected]
Well, seriously I wouldn't know. It depands on what kind of material/cloth you ask for. The better the quality, the higher the price. But then again, it's not the price that matters. It's the workmanship that impressed me. But if you really wanna know how they charge, I suggest you got to make a trip down to the shop personally. Hope this helps. :)
kisses..muacks!!

Post by Guest » Mon, 25 Oct 2004 10:33 am

kiss_snowhite wrote:Peninsula Plaza 3rd floor- Next Exchange.

It's not that near to your place but it's worth the travel. I did my punjabi suit there and it's wonderful. (do it for fun as to visit friends during deepavali) They do nice linen shirt, and pants too. My hubby and me are happy with their workmanship and service. You might wanna try them out. Say my name and they will give you a discount. Good-luck! :wink:

hey kiss_snowhite I was just wondering where is the place I can get salwar sitched with work done on it (sequence). I'm in dallas, tx