Singapore Expats

what your views on this???

Discuss about the latest news & interesting topics, real life experience or other out of topic discussions with locals & expatriates in Singapore.
tuk boy
Regular
Regular

what your views on this???

Post by tuk boy » Tue, 21 Mar 2006 5:04 pm

here's the story..

one day, i bring my gf to a seafood restaurant to have dinner..
while having dinner, she says the food's great n she'll bring her frens there n eat..
so abt 1-2weeks passed... one day, she told me she's gg to sentosa with her frens (2 cousin and 1 gal fren), after that they'll go to e restaurant to have dinner.
while she's at sentosa she injure herself while playing, i was worried n i wanted to go n see how is she, but she said she's okay... so, i didn't go...
after that they went to the restaruant to have dinner...

a few days after that, while playing with her hp, i saw apic of her cousin, a pic of her fren and a picture of her ex in her hp !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (all taken on the day she went to e restaurant)

i confront her calmly, and her reason was " my gal fren played a joke on me, n use my camera phone to take my ex's pic frm her hp."

n said her ex was no present that day....

but i remember clearly the chair of the restaurant we went...
it's e same chiar in the pic...

so wat u guys tink??

could it be that her ex was present n she dun want me to know?
n how to explain y she didn't want me to go find her when she injure herself?
is it coz of her ex's presence?
yyyy ?????????

or is true that the pic was taken from her fren's hp?
but i try taking pic from other hp, it doesn't look e same...

any comments?

what would u do ??????

:x :x :mad: :x

renter
Chatter
Chatter

Post by renter » Tue, 21 Mar 2006 5:12 pm

I doubt you'll know the answer from her. and it is definitely not a good way to confront for it.

i think, the best way is to ask those people who went with her. and i believe u wanna keep this 'investigation' secret. :cool:

elizabeth
Chatter
Chatter

Post by elizabeth » Tue, 21 Mar 2006 5:36 pm

If she wanna to lie you will not find out the truth. It is not wise to ask around since they are all her friends.

Did you check with her how many of them went to the dinner? And you can also check on the bill, normally it will show how many people went for the dinner? If the number of people dont tally with what she say, you will know she is lying to you.

Bubbles
Reporter
Reporter

Post by Bubbles » Tue, 21 Mar 2006 5:39 pm

I'd leave it. Don't give them the satisfaction of knowing you're annoyed about it.
Obviously something amiss with the situation, but I wouldn't go asking around her friends. It always reminds me of a time when a girlfriend of mine went asking her husband's friends if he was playing around. I was with her that night, and the look on the faces of his friends as they all expressed their shock at such a situation was pitiful. (BTW, we all knew he had someone else, but no way was I going to be the one to tell her, the messenger always gets shot)
Rage, rage against the dying of the light.

Dylan Thomas.

Saint
Director
Director

Post by Saint » Tue, 21 Mar 2006 5:44 pm

Just put it down to experience, hold your head up high and move on. As Bubbs says, don't give them the satisfaction of knowing your annoyance

renter
Chatter
Chatter

Post by renter » Tue, 21 Mar 2006 5:44 pm

elizabeth wrote:
Did you check with her how many of them went to the dinner? And you can also check on the bill, normally it will show how many people went for the dinner? If the number of people dont tally with what she say, you will know she is lying to you.

if she wants to hide, how will he find the bill? and the bill probably is not even paid by her, esp. so if her ex is there. ;) hehe..

checking the bill is already a check which she could also find out.

asking her cousin could be the better option. it is the COUSin.

well, time will tell. if she got him back, u can't stop it. Fussy action only accelerates the process. or maybe tuk boy is over-alarmed. just let it be.

elizabeth
Chatter
Chatter

Post by elizabeth » Tue, 21 Mar 2006 5:49 pm

renter wrote:I doubt you'll know the answer from her. and it is definitely not a good way to confront for it.

i think, the best way is to ask those people who went with her. and i believe u wanna keep this 'investigation' secret. :cool:
oh ya, i agreed with you that checking on the bill is checking on her. But rather than what you have mentioned to him, asked those people who went with her. Why do you said that asking Cousin is a better choice..

tiki
Reporter
Reporter

Post by tiki » Tue, 21 Mar 2006 6:20 pm

Mate..

put aside your emotions,look her in the eye and ask.

If she is lying or you think she is....

..move on.

Perhaps she 'lied' to you in the first place because she doesn't want you to feel insecure, maybe you have displayed that in the relationship.

There's always two sides to a coin.... if you think it's not healthy, move on.
'If you feel alive
in a darkened room
Do you know the name
of your solitude..'

Bremen
Reporter
Reporter

Post by Bremen » Tue, 21 Mar 2006 6:26 pm

Hmmm.... 2 things...

1. Dude, you already have a keyboard. Use it please! It's "friends" not "frens"; "and" not "n"; "going", not "gg"; "the", not "e"; "why" not "y" and many, many more...

2. She's hiding something. Saying that you'll meet a cousin when you're meeting an ex or another love-interest is the oldest trick in the book. Confront her, look her in the eye and ask her. If she reacts violently or tries to twist it around, dump her. You don't need the grief, and she obviously still has feelings for her ex.
"Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life."
- Terry Pratchett

renter
Chatter
Chatter

Post by renter » Wed, 22 Mar 2006 11:31 am

Bremen wrote:Hmmm.... 2 things...

1. Dude, you already have a keyboard. Use it please! It's "friends" not "frens"; "and" not "n"; "going", not "gg"; "the", not "e"; "why" not "y" and many, many more...
hahaa. Good one.