Singapore Expats

Financial adviser?

Discuss your views about Singapore business & economy, current policies & issues, starting a business in Singapore.
rory

Financial adviser?

Post by rory » Fri, 03 Mar 2006 10:45 am

Can anyone recommend a financial adviser or accountant experienced in expat matters? I have a number of British pension funds I have been advised to move offshore and I need someone to tell me more. The only thing that the financial advisers at my bank are interested in is selling mutual funds with huge commissions.

ehuat

Re: Financial adviser?

Post by ehuat » Fri, 17 Mar 2006 3:54 pm

[quote="rory"]Can anyone recommend a financial adviser or accountant experienced in expat matters? I have a number of British pension funds I have been advised to move offshore and I need someone to tell me more. The only thing that the financial advisers at my bank are interested in is selling mutual funds with huge commissions.[/quote]

Hello,

I knew a lady from a financial institution who has the expertise on this area. She helps many expats like yourself to solve such issues. Let me know how we can help.

Sincerely
ehuat

kawaguchi

Post by kawaguchi » Sat, 18 Mar 2006 1:13 am

I just private messaged you too. Check it out in yr inbox.
Always Listening

fx8fx
Chatter
Chatter

Re: Financial adviser?

Post by fx8fx » Sat, 18 Mar 2006 12:36 pm

rory wrote:Can anyone recommend a financial adviser or accountant experienced in expat matters? I have a number of British pension funds I have been advised to move offshore and I need someone to tell me more. The only thing that the financial advisers at my bank are interested in is selling mutual funds with huge commissions.
:) the financial advisers at my bank are interested in is selling mutual funds with huge commissions.

Yes, that's the major profit of lot's of bankers .

so except you trade for yourself, it's hard to avoid such issue.