Singapore Expats

Plastic and cosmetic surgery abroad

Everything about beauty enhancement discussion.
Shazza

Post by Shazza » Wed, 15 Mar 2006 1:28 pm

leenaaaa wrote:Jovin, just wondering.. are you a smoker?

Anyone else here, do you smoke? I smoke quite abit and am quite worried about the bruising. Of course I plan to stop a month before and after (it's gonna kill me!) but I'm still worried!
hello , i did my nose and i smoke :) just dun smoke so much .i asked the doc and he said no prob BUT cut down and just clean the stiches each time you smoke

leenaaaa
Chatter
Chatter

Post by leenaaaa » Wed, 15 Mar 2006 2:18 pm

Last edited by leenaaaa on Thu, 31 Aug 2006 9:01 pm, edited 2 times in total.

ahmeilover
Chatter
Chatter

wahh

Post by ahmeilover » Wed, 15 Mar 2006 3:36 pm

wahh jovin.. very pretty now! so envy... i like ur kinda nose.. jus nice... hehe

flatnose

Post by flatnose » Thu, 16 Mar 2006 12:42 am

jovin u look gd! cant really see the effect of you nose. perhaps u go for the more natural look. i think botox really bring out your pretty features...u look really good! btw your eyelashes are implants or extensions becos i know there is such a thing of implants in japan, US and australia. taiwan has too?

flatnose

Post by flatnose » Thu, 16 Mar 2006 12:44 am

u last pic is HOT! HOT! HOT!

Mary Hatch Bailey
Manager
Manager

Post by Mary Hatch Bailey » Thu, 16 Mar 2006 8:48 am

leenaaaa wrote:shazza, hehe thanks. i'm planning to do my eyes, nose and chin. Hopefully it wont be too much of a toll on my face =P

Isn't that the whole point?

big-eyes-maymay

gardenofgraves you look good :)

Post by big-eyes-maymay » Thu, 16 Mar 2006 9:52 am

oh my goodness! You look so good my dear.

garden0fgraves wrote:anyway to those who are interested, here's a before-after pic for your enjoyment.

http://photos1.blogger.com/blogger/3662 ... fter.0.jpg

sorry about lousy quality, was taken by camera phone in bad lighting.

yanxinyi

BK Clinic in April

Post by yanxinyi » Thu, 16 Mar 2006 10:22 am

Hi,

If anyone is interested in having work done in BK Clinic (Seoul, Korea) this coming Good Friday holiday in April, please drop me a mail:

[email protected]

ahmeilover
Chatter
Chatter

hello

Post by ahmeilover » Thu, 16 Mar 2006 4:19 pm

hey anyone noes of good hotel near yanhee hospital except royal river n riverside? thanks! pls help

Forbidden_fantasy

Dr Hsu Website...

Post by Forbidden_fantasy » Thu, 16 Mar 2006 11:17 pm

Hi Jovin,

Does Dr Hsu hv a website? Can u send me his website and his address...

Thanks
---------------------------------------------------------
Yes i am reading this... :)

Sorry i was in KL past few weeks and very busy so no time to check this forum. I arrived Taipei yesterday and will be staying here for a few weeks.

Why not you go eyes, nose and chin all together in 1 day? No need to split lah. Should be achievable, ask Dr Hsu.

Charges by Dr Hsu:
Eyes - NTD$18000
Nose - NTD$28000
Chin - NTD$28000
Breast - NTD$88000

/Jovin
tunafish wrote:Jovin,
Hope you are reading this. Would certainly like to know your response.

I was hoping to do rhinoplasty (and reduce side of nose) with Dr. Hsu. I read from Taiwanese forums that a Dr. Su is very good.

I will only be in Taiwan in October. Do you think it's possible for me to do my double eyelid with Dr. Su and prob next day/same day do nose with Dr. Hsu (may do chin as well).

Please advise? Thanks!
[/quote]

Forbidden_fantasy

Re: My Apology

Post by Forbidden_fantasy » Thu, 16 Mar 2006 11:21 pm

HiHi, do u mind letting me see ur before & aft pic?? I was thinking of doing rhinoplasty but in a dilema of choosing either Taiwan or Korea(BKclinc). Btw, how much u spent in total and how many days it take to recover.

Thanks
myNose wrote:hahahha..i think jovin u are v funny. *kow tow

Hihi, anyway my "made in korea nose' is doing well. 3mths old now and my best friend says it's much more natural looking. Think I intro quite abit of customers to dr kim (BK clinic). Wonder if he will give me a discount next time I go back there for more PS. hehe

jovinliu wrote:Go to a neurologist to check your brain.

Irenea wrote:I, Airene Chen Shi Yun, would like to apologize to Dr Martin Huang of Pacific Healthcare Holdings Ltd for those defamatory statements which I had posted on Singapore Expat Forum website.

I hereby admit my foolish and irresponsible act and sincerely apologize to Dr Martin Huang for those baseless and untrue statements.

I assure that I would not do this again in future.

I wish to highlight to other users who have been discussing my postings online that you are required to delete my postings that are attached to your postings as this may be taken as publication on your part of defamatory statements that were made by me.

Airene Chen Shi Yun

buffyboi

Porceline Veneers

Post by buffyboi » Fri, 17 Mar 2006 12:55 pm

Hi Everyone!

Hope all of youse are doing well!

Just a quick question, has anyone done porceline Veneers in Thailand before?

If so, could you pls tel me
1) How was it?
2) Which hospital
3) Cost

Thanks heaps!!

Take care

Meow

Thank you

Post by Meow » Sat, 18 Mar 2006 8:38 am

Hi Jovin,
Big thank you for sharing photo in the forum. You look great and natural. Now I am at ease to go for my nose job lieo!

Cheer,
Meow

quote="jovinliu"]Nope, you don't have to do follow-up unless you got complications. Yes yes, it's soooooo common in taiwan that girls did double eyelid and nose... to put it simple, it's more difficult to find a ugly girl on the road, than to find a pretty girl. Ha.

flatnose wrote:hi jovin,
assuming if i stay in taiwan for the 1 week and chose the non-soluble stitches and complete everything. must i fly back to taiwan to do follow up? isit very common in taiwan to do nose jobs?

i am starting to stare and noses nowadays...i still cannot tell if someone has done it or not? if i do it i do not want pple to know. zoey tay's nose is nice. wonder why fann wong is not doing anything to her nose? but shes lucky cos its quite petite. does sharpening your nose make your face appear longer? just some thoughts aloud.....
[/quote]

joop
Site Admin
Site Admin

Cosmetic surgery

Post by joop » Sat, 18 Mar 2006 2:18 pm

You can seek advice from David Loh Surgery, Dr. David Loh at (65) 67335300, #05-16 Wheelock Place.
Singapore Expats

Home | Classifieds | Condo | Forum | Property

tunafish

Post by tunafish » Sun, 19 Mar 2006 1:53 pm

Hey Jovin,

How was the double eyelid surgery with Dr. Hsu? Your feedback's going to be important cos if its satisfactory, I will do double eyelid and nose with Dr. Hsu instead of running 2 places!

Thanks!

jovinliu wrote:Hi,

Yes i am reading this... :)

Sorry i was in KL past few weeks and very busy so no time to check this forum. I arrived Taipei yesterday and will be staying here for a few weeks.

Why not you go eyes, nose and chin all together in 1 day? No need to split lah. Should be achievable, ask Dr Hsu.

Charges by Dr Hsu:
Eyes - NTD$18000
Nose - NTD$28000
Chin - NTD$28000
Breast - NTD$88000

/Jovin
tunafish wrote:Jovin,
Hope you are reading this. Would certainly like to know your response.

I was hoping to do rhinoplasty (and reduce side of nose) with Dr. Hsu. I read from Taiwanese forums that a Dr. Su is very good.

I will only be in Taiwan in October. Do you think it's possible for me to do my double eyelid with Dr. Su and prob next day/same day do nose with Dr. Hsu (may do chin as well).

Please advise? Thanks!