Singapore Expats

Plastic and cosmetic surgery abroad

Everything about beauty enhancement discussion.
koreangirl

Post by koreangirl » Tue, 07 Mar 2006 5:23 am

Hi Leeennna,

What a coincidence! I was wondering the same thing...about braces and chin implant and facial liposuction. I was wondering if I should first get braces and then get my chin implant and facial lip or vice versa.

Have you watched the Amercian TV show called Extreme Makeover? Do you know if they do the dental cosmetic stuff before or after the plastic surgery?

Also, how much was the total cost for chin, nose and eyes at BK Clinic and at Dr. Jung's. I didn't know Dr. Jung did chin jobs. Does he also do facial lipo?

garden0fgraves

Post by garden0fgraves » Tue, 07 Mar 2006 7:58 am

i had braces done as soon as all my adult teeth grew out. it saves time and the result would be better the younger you do it, so i suggest getting braces first and postpone your PS a year or so until your teeth are corrected. after all it's better to fix what's inside your head first, before working on the outside.

leenaaaa
Chatter
Chatter

Post by leenaaaa » Tue, 07 Mar 2006 11:34 am

Last edited by leenaaaa on Thu, 31 Aug 2006 8:51 pm, edited 4 times in total.

black_creamer

Post by black_creamer » Tue, 07 Mar 2006 12:13 pm

Hmm..what was that HUGE posting above all about?
Leena - for S$7000, why dont u consider porcelain veneers - the type u see them doing on "Extreme Makeover"? Instant & painless, thou i am not sure what happens to the orginal teeth underneath the veneer. I think the cost is about $800-1000 each teeth, not cheap, but instant perfection!! :P

astar
Regular
Regular

Post by astar » Tue, 07 Mar 2006 4:18 pm

hmmm.. oh.. so does tat mean that what u've said about dr martin huang ALL this time were baseless and untrue, Airene?

wenhwa
Regular
Regular

See the person!!

Post by wenhwa » Wed, 08 Mar 2006 1:42 am

Hey All!!

I realised that in this forum, there are many users recommending different plastic surgeons for different surgeries. However, I would just like to inform everyone in this forum that before you actually decide on which P.S to visit, you might want to request for a meeting with the person whom actually recommended him. By meeting up with the person, you might get a better perspective of the treatment or the surgeon.

The reason that I had brought up this is because I realised that many of those, who had recommended surgeons, are actually people who had just joined the forum (see number of posting posted). So in order to substantial their recommendations, it would be best if you would wanna meet them up in the event that you are interested in that particular surgeon he/she is recommending.

There, my 2 cents worth of advice. Hope this helps you people! But most importantly, hope all of us turns out better and MORE BEAUTIFUL!!!

bitch

Post by bitch » Wed, 08 Mar 2006 5:48 am

For those who wanted to go for teeth correction or etc....why not try getting it done in thailand.think its cheaper...

http://www.siamfamilydental.com/

big-eyes-maymay

Re: Cosmetic Surgery holidays

Post by big-eyes-maymay » Wed, 08 Mar 2006 4:14 pm

Gorgeous Getaways are in KL. They are just the operator, organising the whole surgery/hospital/holiday. Originally I was going to go myself to Dr Wong in KL, but he was just so incredibly rude! as anyone else been to him?
So then I got a little scared and decided to go with GG, it's the best thing I have done, as it was just good to have support and a friend there. I was really sick from the GA, it was probably the worst part of the operation, so it was good to have everything taken care of.
www.gorgeousgetaways.com[/quote]

Hi ziggy cooper, if you're still attached to this forum, can you mail me at [email protected] please. I would really like to find out what you did at GG. Thanks.

big-eyes-maymay

Re: Hi guest its Elena

Post by big-eyes-maymay » Wed, 08 Mar 2006 4:55 pm

elena wrote:Hi guest,

I had my surgery done through beautiful holidays in penang. Let me know your experience, it would be great to share with others.
Hi Elena!

Could I know more about the surgery you had in penang? I wanna do an eye job, I'm soo afraid of a botched job. Do you mind to e-mail me?

[email protected]

Thanks

leenaaaa
Chatter
Chatter

Post by leenaaaa » Wed, 08 Mar 2006 10:31 pm

Last edited by leenaaaa on Thu, 31 Aug 2006 8:55 pm, edited 3 times in total.

leenaaaa
Chatter
Chatter

Post by leenaaaa » Wed, 08 Mar 2006 11:28 pm

Last edited by leenaaaa on Thu, 31 Aug 2006 8:52 pm, edited 2 times in total.

irenecsn73

Rhinoplasty

Post by irenecsn73 » Thu, 09 Mar 2006 1:26 pm

Hi Shazza,

I've PM u and need your advise.

Thanks.

garden0fgraves

Post by garden0fgraves » Thu, 09 Mar 2006 5:32 pm

my eyes are so swollen and bruised now!!! the skin around my eyes is a rainbow of colours; blue, purple, red, yellow, green.

and the incisions really itch!!! :mad:

i had my braces done at national dental centre, but that was long time ago. my experience wasn't so bad there, but my brother hated that place because his braces took 4 years and he had an irresponsible dentist. when he had his premolars extracted, one of the broke and left half still inside his gums! another dentist had to go dig it out!!!!

leenaaaa
Chatter
Chatter

Post by leenaaaa » Thu, 09 Mar 2006 9:26 pm

Last edited by leenaaaa on Thu, 31 Aug 2006 8:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ahmeilover
Chatter
Chatter

Hello

Post by ahmeilover » Fri, 10 Mar 2006 12:44 am

Hi babes......... spending really alot of time reading ur post.. from las yr till now.. haha.. congrats to all the gals who hab their nose nicely done... really very tempt... anyway hello i am new here.... hope to be frens wif all of u.. since we all r NOSE chaser.. hahaa...

anyway i intended to get a nose job done by den of this mth.... any good PS to intro? martin leslie woffles damn ex.... someone intro me vincent from SGH... seems he not bad coz he help the siamese twins ma..... den dr yeap anyone done b4? heard it not good........ i wanna do in sg althou is very ex..... but save the hassle aso..... any complications easier aso..... hehe.. PLS HELP!! THANKS!! :)