Singapore Expats

SIA Stewardess

Join in the discussion about employment, interview as a cabin crew, pilot in major airlines.
Plavt
Director
Director

Post by Plavt » Sat, 25 Feb 2006 5:37 am

lilprawn wrote:
hihi.. yay, i'll b trying the SIA. feeling nervous.. juz a lil afraid that they might jz list me out cz of my qualification.. ummmm.. well, we just gotta try it out.. you wanna go ?? me muz b confident..lol.. :D
They will dear girl, they will.
(Hint: read the post by oNe(Cabin Crew Manager) on page 342 of SIA cabin crew)

Plavt.

Cheesie
Regular
Regular

Post by Cheesie » Sat, 25 Feb 2006 6:57 am

Plavt wrote:
lilprawn wrote:
hihi.. yay, i'll b trying the SIA. feeling nervous.. juz a lil afraid that they might jz list me out cz of my qualification.. ummmm.. well, we just gotta try it out.. you wanna go ?? me muz b confident..lol.. :D
They will dear girl, they will.
(Hint: read the post by oNe(Cabin Crew Manager) on page 342 of SIA cabin crew)

Plavt.
Hey, no worries.. Jia you!!

chai ching
Chatter
Chatter

Post by chai ching » Mon, 27 Feb 2006 10:49 am

Hi Hi,

So how's your interview on that day (SAT)? Did you manage to get it?
Heard from my friend that quite a lot of peoples going on sat and they ask them to come back again on sun. Wow really cant imagine that they are really quite many peoples who want to join in SIA.

lilprawn wrote:
chai ching wrote:Hi,

So sorry for you reply. Didnt know and see that you reply back to me. My Pleasure to share these information for you. No problem at all. Since i hear from my friend so thought of sharing it with you. Hey couldnt be mah. Since its your first time applying for SilkAir, they should send you invitation to ask you for an interview.

Mostly only for those first timer one, most probably will receive it. Oops.... did i also tell you about this things. If i ddint tell you that, sorry about that. I miss out. Then how about you? Will you go and have a try for SIA? Will you be going alone by yourself? Sorry, you say what cert you have now?

I only have an 'N' Level Cert. So do you think i can go and apply for it? At first i also did thought of trying for applying. But think it should be impossible one. Right or not?
lilprawn wrote: Thank for your advice chai ching.. This is my first time applying for SilkAir. Umm.. I have exp in customer service.. Can I ask if you will be going for the SIA walk-in recruitment ? :D

Shreked
Regular
Regular

Post by Shreked » Tue, 28 Feb 2006 2:56 pm

Good Luck~! :)

lilprawn

Post by lilprawn » Tue, 28 Feb 2006 11:56 pm

chai ching wrote:Hi Hi,

Heard from my friend that quite a lot of peoples going on sat and they ask them to come back again on sun. Wow really cant imagine that they are really quite many peoples who want to join in SIA.

lilprawn wrote:
chai ching wrote:Hi,

So sorry for you reply. Didnt know and see that you reply back to me. My Pleasure to share these information for you. No problem at all. Since i hear from my friend so thought of sharing it with you. Hey couldnt be mah. Since its your first time applying for SilkAir, they should send you invitation to ask you for an interview.

Mostly only for those first timer one, most probably will receive it. Oops.... did i also tell you about this things. If i ddint tell you that, sorry about that. I miss out. Then how about you? Will you go and have a try for SIA? Will you be going alone by yourself? Sorry, you say what cert you have now?

I only have an 'N' Level Cert. So do you think i can go and apply for it? At first i also did thought of trying for applying. But think it should be impossible one. Right or not?
hihi.. haha.. i did not even entered their 1st round.. the say im too short !

chai ching
Chatter
Chatter

Post by chai ching » Wed, 01 Mar 2006 10:25 am

Hi Hi,

Really? How come? Then whats your height? Is it that you cant meet their requirement? Or you just short one inch ot two inch only? Well its ok never mind. By the way, Emirates and Qatar will also be recruiting in Sin. Do you know about that?

Are you going to try?

lilprawn wrote:

lilprawn wrote: hihi.. yay, i'll b trying the SIA. feeling nervous.. juz a lil afraid that they might jz list me out cz of my qualification.. ummmm.. well, we just gotta try it out.. you wanna go ?? me muz b confident..lol.. :D

moo_mer

Post by moo_mer » Wed, 01 Mar 2006 11:19 am

hihi...anybody ve any idea when sia or silk air will ve their nxt recruitment? cz i ve miz sq recruitment on 25/26 as im nt in spore..as for silkair..they didnt reply mi...haiz...
duno hz long do we ve to wait til nxt open recruitment....any idea??

Vaucluse
Director
Director

Post by Vaucluse » Wed, 01 Mar 2006 11:41 am

moo_mer wrote:hihi...anybody ve any idea when sia or silk air will ve their nxt recruitment? cz i ve miz sq recruitment on 25/26 as im nt in spore..as for silkair..they didnt reply mi...haiz...
duno hz long do we ve to wait til nxt open recruitment....any idea??

Can you write properly or are you using your phone?

'nuff said Image

Carpe Diem
Manager
Manager

Post by Carpe Diem » Wed, 01 Mar 2006 12:04 pm

Vaucluse, you want to change your avatar...?

That would be appropriate. :lol:
La vie est trop courte, profitons de chaque instant

Vaucluse
Director
Director

Post by Vaucluse » Wed, 01 Mar 2006 1:52 pm

:lol: so very true.

By the way, what a lovely surprise seeing you yestreday at Tanglin, sorry we had to rush off. We just went to Gleneagles for Mrs 'Cluse' check-up - yes, she is about ready to popo any day.

'nuff said Image

Carpe Diem
Manager
Manager

Post by Carpe Diem » Wed, 01 Mar 2006 2:13 pm

Vaucluse wrote::lol: so very true.

By the way, what a lovely surprise seeing you yestreday at Tanglin, sorry we had to rush off. We just went to Gleneagles for Mrs 'Cluse' check-up - yes, she is about ready to popo any day.
Yes was my pleasure too... So how do you call a little Vaucluse? A Vaucloseau? :P
La vie est trop courte, profitons de chaque instant

Baron Greenback
Reporter
Reporter

Post by Baron Greenback » Wed, 01 Mar 2006 2:55 pm

Congratulations Mr & Mrs V! on the news of the impending arrival

I hope it all goes well, do you know what you are going to get? boy? girl?

Have you decided on a name?
"An intelligent man is sometimes forced to be drunk to spend time with his fools."
Hemingway

lilprawn

Post by lilprawn » Sat, 04 Mar 2006 3:11 am

Really? How come? Then whats your height? Is it that you cant meet their requirement? Or you just short one inch ot two inch only? Well its ok never mind. By the way, Emirates and Qatar will also be recruiting in Sin. Do you know about that?

Are you going to try?

lilprawn wrote:

hee they measured me as 155. den she ask me to touch t black strip on the wall. I can touch t strip with my whole palm leh but she say cannot meet the requirement. haha.. nvm lo.. jz accept that im short.. hehe.. mayb tis time they very strict. i have a friend in SIA and she told me she got friends in SIA that are short oso and they cannot even reach the luggage cabin. they say juz have to try n try n try again. she told me most many crews only got thru after few attempts. so.. well.. try again lo ! hehe..

Vaucluse
Director
Director

Post by Vaucluse » Sat, 04 Mar 2006 9:26 am

Baron Greenback wrote:Congratulations Mr & Mrs V! on the news of the impending arrival

I hope it all goes well, do you know what you are going to get? boy? girl?

Have you decided on a name?

Thanks, BG - any day now . . . and she will pop out.

Yup, a name has been chosen - fusion between Asia and Europe.
Mrs 'Cluse is quite tired of lugging around an extra 15kg and can't wait, when she goes swimming our neighbours call shore patrol . . . sad, sad, sad. :lol:

Had a bit of a scare halfway through, but it's been smooth sailing otherwise. I know about CD, but any kids BG (or should we start a new thread in the better spelling area?)

'nuff said Image

donno
Chatter
Chatter

Post by donno » Sat, 04 Mar 2006 12:56 pm

disaster for you
10 April 2006