Singapore Expats

Silkair

Join in the discussion about employment, interview as a cabin crew, pilot in major airlines.
Ladyvampz

Post by Ladyvampz » Tue, 28 Feb 2006 10:16 pm

Mine was a group of five and they choose only two. In both rounds there were two interviewers. The second interviewers are different from those that interviewed me in the first round. How come u said that there was double standards? Aniwe when was your interview?

Ladyvampz

Post by Ladyvampz » Tue, 28 Feb 2006 10:18 pm

donno wrote:if u all go to arrival hall, please lok out for Silk Air cabin crew...

upon going out of the restricted area, they will gather and wait for the pilot and co pilot...

then, they will begin saying proudly>>>>

Thank you captain, thank you captain... many times..

SIA cabin crew dont do that!!!

Really??? Does it happen each and every time?

paulynee

Post by paulynee » Wed, 01 Mar 2006 1:23 am

Ladyvampz wrote:Mine was a group of five and they choose only two. In both rounds there were two interviewers. The second interviewers are different from those that interviewed me in the first round. How come u said that there was double standards? Aniwe when was your interview?
mine was on 24th, 12noon. my interview was 2-to-1, not in a group of 5. dan i went to ask ard, my frns' also group interview. have u heard anything from them yet?

Siong2
Regular
Regular

Post by Siong2 » Wed, 01 Mar 2006 10:53 am

All the best to those going for interviews, hope you gals finds the job of your dream. :cool:

donno
Chatter
Chatter

Post by donno » Wed, 01 Mar 2006 12:14 pm

ladyvampz,

yeah the silkair stewardesses do that all the time.. but once in while they dont...

their office is at a remote area and in order to get there, you have to walk at the carpark and take a stupid lift..

hahah..
10 April 2006

LuvParis

Post by LuvParis » Wed, 01 Mar 2006 4:32 pm

Still no news from silkair? Its already wed. Maybe I wasn't shortlisted for the 2nd round. :(
Give me my wings, I want to FLY HIGH!!!

coldlass

Post by coldlass » Wed, 01 Mar 2006 11:03 pm

hmm i haven got any reply from them as well. maybe i wasnt shortlisted as well. haizzz

paulynee

Post by paulynee » Thu, 02 Mar 2006 1:32 pm

i havent got any reply either. i was thinking whether has it to do with the sq recruitment. cos the sq recruitment oredi finished final round - tea party/mgmt meeting. maybe they will need the space at STC? haiz, consoling myself only. haha

moo_mer

Post by moo_mer » Thu, 02 Mar 2006 3:35 pm

hi i will like to ask, do sia/silkair have open recruitment every month?? i didnt receive any reply from silkair also...so was planning for the upcoming recruitment...but not sure how soon will that be...anybody have any idea?

LuvParis

Post by LuvParis » Thu, 02 Mar 2006 8:14 pm

:cry:

I am like checking my email every hr. When will they email us???

I think SQ & Silkair recruits every 3-6months.
Give me my wings, I want to FLY HIGH!!!

coldlass

Post by coldlass » Thu, 02 Mar 2006 8:47 pm

eh i got another email from silkair. asking mi to go fer the swimming test n uniform fitting!! gambatte!!!!

moo_mer

Post by moo_mer » Thu, 02 Mar 2006 9:04 pm

congra to you coldlass...i have just heard from one of my friend friend who is working in SIA...she say that they are having recruitment every month..is that true?? wow, it be so great if its true...u people think it is possible??

paulynee

Post by paulynee » Thu, 02 Mar 2006 9:06 pm

congrats ah! all the best

Trish
Regular
Regular

Post by Trish » Thu, 02 Mar 2006 11:50 pm

moo_mer wrote:congra to you coldlass...i have just heard from one of my friend friend who is working in SIA...she say that they are having recruitment every month..is that true?? wow, it be so great if its true...u people think it is possible??
Hi moo_mer, I believe u should have seen from other forums that SQ is recruiting alot of people this time round thus there are more recruitment drives these few months. I went for the SQ interview last month and the interviewer told me that there are going to be alot of recruitment drives coming up. So I think it's possible that they are going to have it once a month or once every 2 months only for the coming few months. Maybe after they hit the quota of FA that they need for the new airbus, the recruitment drive will not be so frequent anymore. Hope this will help clear your query. All the best!!!

singaporegrrl
Reporter
Reporter

Post by singaporegrrl » Thu, 02 Mar 2006 11:59 pm

Trish wrote:Maybe after they hit the quota of FA that they need for the new airbus, the recruitment drive will not be so frequent anymore.
The new A380s will only be served by the senior crews and I heard they have all completed their training. The new trainees will only be learning B744s and B777s.
Jangan tanya soalan merepek boleh tak?

Return to “Airline Careers”