Singapore Expats

SIA cabin crew

Join in the discussion about employment, interview as a cabin crew, pilot in major airlines.
Saint
Director
Director

Re: Creepy!

Post by Saint » Tue, 28 Feb 2006 6:08 pm

donno wrote: Is this for real? Where u get this story from?

So you don't think the fact that the Pilots took off from the wrong runway, which was closed for repairs, and collided into heavy mechanical excavators, might have something to do with it? :roll:

singaporegrrl
Reporter
Reporter

Post by singaporegrrl » Tue, 28 Feb 2006 6:13 pm

There's something to do with curses? Like what happens with chain letters? I believe it's crap. They're just coincidences. Probably the ghost of that dead stewardess was piloting SQ06. Well, stewardesses aren't supposed to be piloting any planes. That's how the incident occurred. LOL!
Jangan tanya soalan merepek boleh tak?

donno
Chatter
Chatter

Post by donno » Tue, 28 Feb 2006 6:13 pm

here`s the true story...that was nvr reported..

blancD
Chatter
Chatter

Post by blancD » Tue, 28 Feb 2006 6:32 pm

ah haaa.. thats a spooky one. i hope such incidents dont occur in the future

louisv

SQ006

Post by louisv » Tue, 28 Feb 2006 7:53 pm

I heard even more horrid stories about the former SQ006 but I guess it'sover. We must move on ya. Anyway,anyone can enlighten me about the water confidence test. After the test, do we have to remove the life jacket for them to check our body? Guy's too?

Cheers :)

TeaHouse

Post by TeaHouse » Tue, 28 Feb 2006 8:08 pm

voxvox wrote:
TeaHouse wrote:hi, i got through to the 2nd round and they told me that they will be sending email to tell me abt the details, but until now i haven't recieve that email, did those of u who didn't get the letter that day recieve the email already?
hi teahouse,

congrats!! i guess they have alot of candidates this time round. Please be patient. Guess you will be receiving the email from them very soon these few days.

Good luck. :D
thanks, but I am rather worry cause some of the participants in here are scheduled to be interviewed on Thurs and today is already Tue, so I tend to be abit paranoid and suspect that SIA did send the email but somehow the Murphy's Law is at work here :-|

singaporegrrl
Reporter
Reporter

Post by singaporegrrl » Tue, 28 Feb 2006 10:14 pm

Hey guys! You'd probably wanna check this article out. It's quite a new article.

http://www.youth.sg/index.php?option=co ... &Itemid=29

charle

Post by charle » Tue, 28 Feb 2006 10:30 pm

For those Who already got through round 1 on 25/26, did u guys get the date for second interview? I went thru on sunday, but have yet receive the email. pls keep each other informed here alright?

ntyaoling

Post by ntyaoling » Wed, 01 Mar 2006 12:00 am

charle wrote:For those Who already got through round 1 on 25/26, did u guys get the date for second interview? I went thru on sunday, but have yet receive the email. pls keep each other informed here alright?
Hi Hi,,,i got thru on sunday NooN time..N i laso havn't got any reply yet.
sigh

i think thoes got thru on sunday morning goin to attend the thur interview..
so if u got thru in the afternoon, u may recevie quite soon la..maybe on wednesday...

moo_mer

Post by moo_mer » Wed, 01 Mar 2006 1:21 am

hi...anybody ve any idea when will be the nxt recruitment of SQ and silkair?..i ve miz e recruitment on 25/26 feb..so sad i didnt even ve e chance to go for interview as i wasnt in spore...

moo_mer

Post by moo_mer » Wed, 01 Mar 2006 1:38 am

4gt to ask...cz i saw ppl do send in their resume even when there isnt any open recruitment...so wat do u thk..shd we send in onli when they notify us on net or shd we juz send in on nrml days? do u guyz send in ur pics as well??

haiz...nt sure hz much longer gota wait for e nxt recruitment...hope nxt mth they ve it again...

ashie

Post by ashie » Wed, 01 Mar 2006 5:38 am

hello everyone! i've been reading the posts here for quite some time now. it's very interesting. like wow. i learnt so much from you people here. keep it up! i too dream of becoming a FA but i won't turn 18 until later this year. hah. my relatives keep on bugging me to join silkair but i don't think it's the right time. studies come first. 18 is too young that's why right now i'm just surveying. so yeah. =).

Vaucluse
Director
Director

Post by Vaucluse » Wed, 01 Mar 2006 8:12 am

ashie wrote:hello everyone! i've been reading the posts here for quite some time now. it's very interesting. like wow. i learnt so much from you people here. keep it up! i too dream of becoming a FA but i won't turn 18 until later this year. hah. my relatives keep on bugging me to join silkair but i don't think it's the right time. studies come first. 18 is too young that's why right now i'm just surveying. so yeah. =).

Just from your short post it is clear that you will have a far better chance than most othrs here.

Finish your schooling and do well, these jobs will be around for a long time.

'nuff said Image

Saint
Director
Director

Post by Saint » Wed, 01 Mar 2006 8:25 am

Vaucluse wrote:
ashie wrote:hello everyone! i've been reading the posts here for quite some time now. it's very interesting. like wow. i learnt so much from you people here. keep it up! i too dream of becoming a FA but i won't turn 18 until later this year. hah. my relatives keep on bugging me to join silkair but i don't think it's the right time. studies come first. 18 is too young that's why right now i'm just surveying. so yeah. =).

Just from your short post it is clear that you will have a far better chance than most othrs here.

Ashie,

Take Vaucluse's coments as a complement, they are far and few between, honest.

I agree with Mr V, I found your posting rather surprisingly mature for someone so young. Follow Vaucluse's advise and you wont go wrong in your dream

singaporegrrl
Reporter
Reporter

Post by singaporegrrl » Wed, 01 Mar 2006 10:47 am

Yes, definitely! Have something you could fall back on coz some people don't wanna be in the airline industry most of their life. Studies first, probably something related to your interest.
Saint wrote:
Vaucluse wrote:

Ashie,

Take Vaucluse's coments as a complement, they are far and few between, honest.

I agree with Mr V, I found your posting rather surprisingly mature for someone so young. Follow Vaucluse's advise and you wont go wrong in your dream