Singapore Expats

SIA cabin crew

Join in the discussion about employment, interview as a cabin crew, pilot in major airlines.
blancD
Chatter
Chatter

Post by blancD » Mon, 27 Feb 2006 12:11 pm

i guess this is the hottest forum! Its been around for like a year or more maybe? :o

haha

Cheesie
Regular
Regular

Post by Cheesie » Mon, 27 Feb 2006 1:22 pm

Plavt wrote:
Cheesie wrote:
Yep, no worries.. they dun state on the requirment becos were to advoid too many people from coming, you know.. so just go for the interviews... :D
You think?

Plavt.
I think? What do you think?

donno
Chatter
Chatter

Post by donno » Mon, 27 Feb 2006 1:37 pm

i think??? you think??? we think???? what to think???

people ask other question and Plavt ask to think..

Plavt, do you think you are weird??
You have time to post messages and show what you think and ask people to think.. and i think you think too much.
i think you are jobless or retired.. or i think because you think too much, your boss think you are crazy thinker and he thinks letting you browsing internet will relax ur thinking skills and answer thinking question.

what do you think???
i think that is weird..

:D :D :D :D :) :) :) 8-) 8-) :wink: :wink: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

voxvox

Post by voxvox » Mon, 27 Feb 2006 2:09 pm

donno wrote:hey VOXVOX,

when the interviewer look at the face and skin, do you mean they look very very near like 20cm away??? at every angle???

how long did it take for the interviewer to look at ur face and skin?? 10 minutes??
Hi dunnoe,

I really don't remember how long the interviewers took to examine my face and skin. Erm, i guess its around 3 mins. They couldn't be taking a long time to examine my face and skin as there were alot of other candidates waiting. Besides that, a thorough check was already done earlier on during the kebaya fitting stage.

As for how far apart? I think i was standing infront of them (less than 1/2 metres). :)

Vaucluse
Director
Director

Post by Vaucluse » Mon, 27 Feb 2006 2:49 pm

donno wrote:i think??? you think??? we think???? what to think???

You have time to post messages and show what you think and ask people to think.. and i think you think too much.
i think you are jobless or retired.. or i think because you think too much, your boss think you are crazy thinker and he thinks letting you browsing internet will relax ur thinking skills and answer thinking question.

what do you think???
i think that is weird..

You pretend to think too much

'nuff said Image

SK 22

Post by SK 22 » Mon, 27 Feb 2006 3:29 pm

May I know whether anyone will be attending training on 20 Mar 06?

Please PM me!!! Thanks

Plavt
Director
Director

Post by Plavt » Mon, 27 Feb 2006 3:55 pm

what do you think???
i think that is weird..

I am neither jobless nor retired and not a crazy thinker either I think that would be more true of you who cleary cannot think and has made more posts than me in the last 24 hours. :D :D :D :D

Plavt.

Cheesie
Regular
Regular

Post by Cheesie » Mon, 27 Feb 2006 4:19 pm

what do you think???
i think that is weird..

Whahaha.. COOL... :D :D

duckerism

Post by duckerism » Mon, 27 Feb 2006 4:20 pm

hi.

i've been keeping up with the posts in this forum, as i've gotten through the crazy walk-in interview on saturday.
i have some questions;
1. how is the swim test like? do they make you swim a certain length? if so, how long? cause swimming is really not my forte.
2. do people wear a one-piece or two-piece suits for the swim test? which one is more appropriate?
3. how long would the one-to-one interview be? is there gonna be a long wait again?

it'd be really good if i could get these answers. i'm sure there are people out there who wld be glad to know them too.

thanks a million.

Cheesie
Regular
Regular

Post by Cheesie » Mon, 27 Feb 2006 4:43 pm

duckerism wrote:hi.

i've been keeping up with the posts in this forum, as i've gotten through the crazy walk-in interview on saturday.
i have some questions;
1. how is the swim test like? do they make you swim a certain length? if so, how long? cause swimming is really not my forte.
2. do people wear a one-piece or two-piece suits for the swim test? which one is more appropriate?
3. how long would the one-to-one interview be? is there gonna be a long wait again?

it'd be really good if i could get these answers. i'm sure there are people out there who wld be glad to know them too.

thanks a million.
Hi, did you passed for the first round on saturday?

ok the swim test was like you wearing a life jacket and jump down from 2nd storey high... and just swim toward the side will do..
and for the swim wear i'm not too sure.. and the 1 to 1 interview would be depending on the interviewer.. like my friend been asked alot of question but i got another friend being asked for a few question and got in! So just be confidence and smile always lo.... :)

duckerism

Post by duckerism » Mon, 27 Feb 2006 4:47 pm

yup i got thru the saturday one.

thanks for the help. and i should be able to jump with a life jacket.:]

good luck to you ya.

my 2nd round is tmr at 315pm.
Cheesie wrote:
duckerism wrote:hi.

i have some questions;

thanks a million.
Hi, did you passed for the first round on saturday?

ok the swim test was like you wearing a life jacket and jump down from 2nd storey high... and just swim toward the side will do..
and for the swim wear i'm not too sure.. and the 1 to 1 interview would be depending on the interviewer.. like my friend been asked alot of question but i got another friend being asked for a few question and got in! So just be confidence and smile always lo.... :)

blancD
Chatter
Chatter

Post by blancD » Mon, 27 Feb 2006 5:18 pm

i guess this discussion leaves everyone something to 'think' of when they've read this forum... haha :D

what kind of questions do they ask in the interview?? Can anyone give an example?? I was wondering if they might asked any difficult questions that may leave our tongues tied
:?

Less is said about male candidates during the interview to become a steward. Anyone care to share their experience?

duckerism

Post by duckerism » Mon, 27 Feb 2006 7:45 pm

wow.

that's hostile.

Plavt
Director
Director

Post by Plavt » Mon, 27 Feb 2006 7:58 pm

duckerism wrote:wow.

that's hostile.
Nothing said by oNe is hostile, in case you have not realized the poster is a senior member of the airline's staff and obviously there on the interview dates. Hope readers notice that the staff have noticed the tricks that some have played, having failed on one day only to turn up the following. Beware your sins will find you out.

Plavt.
Last edited by Plavt on Mon, 27 Feb 2006 8:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.

donno
Chatter
Chatter

Post by donno » Mon, 27 Feb 2006 8:06 pm

oNe, you are really serious... hahah...