Singapore Expats

SIA cabin crew

Join in the discussion about employment, interview as a cabin crew, pilot in major airlines.
tiki
Reporter
Reporter

Post by tiki » Thu, 23 Feb 2006 6:02 pm

'Where is what...'

Obviously being a walk-in there will be some signage posted or you could even ask the hotel staff for directions,some of them maybe carnivores but I'm sure they're not cannibals. :roll:
'If you feel alive
in a darkened room
Do you know the name
of your solitude..'

Plavt
Director
Director

Post by Plavt » Thu, 23 Feb 2006 6:09 pm

tiki wrote:'Where is what...'

Obviously being a walk-in there will be some signage posted or you could even ask the hotel staff for directions,some of them maybe carnivores but I'm sure they're not cannibals. :roll:
I wonder why the poster couldn't think of that.....................? :???:

Plavt.

Saint
Director
Director

Post by Saint » Thu, 23 Feb 2006 6:10 pm

Cheesie wrote:
chai ching wrote:You mean you are not sure how to go the hotel or reach the hotel but dont know how to go up Level 4. Am i right?
Cheesie wrote:2 more days for the interview... sweating right now! mmm Mandarin Court A & B.. dunno how to go up there... :shock: :shock:
Yep! WHere's court A & B? :D
Level 4 which is 1 level below level 5

fishballnoodles

Post by fishballnoodles » Thu, 23 Feb 2006 6:15 pm

Cheesie wrote:2 more days for the interview... sweating right now! mmm Mandarin Court A & B.. dunno how to go up there... :shock: :shock:
can u ask the security guards here? if u wanna be a FA, u need to be independent and ASK ASK ASK. Dont wait till the sky drops down.
:o

chai ching
Chatter
Chatter

Post by chai ching » Thu, 23 Feb 2006 7:05 pm

Once when you have reach the hotel there, there will be a sign board put there and will direct you how to go. Even if dont have any signboard for directions. You can also ask the doorman or the receptionist. They will surely tell you where is it one. But i think when you reach hotel there, maybe in front of you, will also have a lot of girls coming in also. Perhaps you can follow them. Some of them will surely know how to go Court A & B.

Realx. Dont too stress on yourself. Such a small matter. Easy to know about that.

Cheesie wrote:
chai ching wrote:You mean you are not sure how to go the hotel or reach the hotel but dont know how to go up Level 4. Am i right?

singaporegrrl
Reporter
Reporter

Post by singaporegrrl » Thu, 23 Feb 2006 7:12 pm

Cheesie wrote:
Well it's obviously on the 4th floor and Mandarin Court A & B simply means they're using 2 function rooms. So the simplest thing to do is to go up the 4th floor, and then you know how hotels are right? They have signboards around? Yes? Don't worry. You won't get lost.
Jangan tanya soalan merepek boleh tak?

Saint
Director
Director

Post by Saint » Thu, 23 Feb 2006 7:48 pm

singaporegrrl wrote: Well it's obviously on the 4th floor and Mandarin Court A & B simply means they're using 2 function rooms. So the simplest thing to do is to go up the 4th floor, and then you know how hotels are right? They have signboards around? Yes? Don't worry. You won't get lost.
You're beginning to sound like Plavt more and more each day :lol:

Vaucluse
Director
Director

Post by Vaucluse » Thu, 23 Feb 2006 7:51 pm

Thankfully she doesn't look more and more like Plavt (no offense, mate)

'nuff said Image

singaporegrrl
Reporter
Reporter

Post by singaporegrrl » Thu, 23 Feb 2006 8:10 pm

Lol! No! I'm not like Plavt! He's mean! I'm a very kind person. He's ugly! I'm an average looking girl. Haha!

Saint
Director
Director

Post by Saint » Thu, 23 Feb 2006 8:15 pm

singaporegrrl wrote:Lol! No! I'm not like Plavt! He's mean! I'm a very kind person. He's ugly! I'm an average looking girl. Haha!
And more like Vaucluse now :lol:

singaporegrrl
Reporter
Reporter

Post by singaporegrrl » Thu, 23 Feb 2006 8:17 pm

Lol! No! I'm not like Vaucluse! He's an old man! I'm a very young, teenage girl.

Plavt
Director
Director

Post by Plavt » Thu, 23 Feb 2006 8:52 pm

singaporegrrl wrote:Lol! No! I'm not like Plavt! He's mean! I'm a very kind person. He's ugly! I'm an average looking girl. Haha!

Wot me mean, ugly!?.....................aww and I thought you such a nice young lass, we could be the best of enemies before the bottom of the page. ( just jokinng singaporegrrl).

Plavt.

Menaquinone

Post by Menaquinone » Fri, 24 Feb 2006 12:14 am

Plavt wrote:
ryanstarr wrote:
Vaucluse wrote:Hallelujah to oNe. As a PPS flyer I thank you as it's scary to contemplate having 90% of these posters as 'my' FA.

(You do realise that one of the next five posts will be about lipstick, having a pimple on the back and then 15 posts fromnow some joker will ask if she can apply even though she didn't finish school, is 1.49m tall, writes in SMS language and can't swim - but that's all ok, isn't it? She will be answered by very silly people telling her to go for it and try, try, try and it will be luck, luck, luck)
Yes, time for a reality check. I think CC Management has stepped in to clear the air. All those contemplating going for walk-in, please take heed. You'll be up against quality. School teachers, ex-cabin crew...to name but two categories of candidates. :?
Yes it is good that oNe has stepped in but as Vaucluse says it will not be long before we are back to a pile of ridiculous posts by some silly people who live in a fantasy world. Nothing that oNe said was not already answered. Even as I write this there is at least one fool in another thread telling people to apply for a position as cabin crew despite the fact they do not have the relevant qualifications. Try to advise him and many others and he simply will not listen, even worse several others will join in. Not only that the person concerned is also purporting the myth that somehow other airlines 'are not as strict as SIA' , anybody who follows such advice will be very disappointed to say the least. No harm in having a forum but why not do something constructive like discuss how you would plan your application and gather information? I find it unbelievable how some of the youngsters stupid can be so stupid given how much information they have literally at their fingertips.

My thanks to those of you who PM'd me as you obviously smart enough not to indulge in the stupidity that so often appears on this board and hope you succeed in your chosen career path.

Plavt.
In FULL agreement. ONLY Plavt is worthy of posting on this forum. To all out there, please only consider posting here when your brain has grown to the size of a football. or maybe that of Doraemon's. Else, you will be tagged with "kind" and "flattering" names.

brainfully yours,
quinone.

stylus

Post by stylus » Fri, 24 Feb 2006 3:51 am

344 pages n still the same old things.

344 pages and still asking if O levels and ITE cert are enough.

344 pages and still arguing about being able to swim or not.

344 pages and still asking for DIRECTIONS to hotel.

344 pages and luckily no more signs of PIMPLES and SCAR words.

DOT. DOT. DOT.

Plavt *bows to ya patience* \:D/

chiken_c

Post by chiken_c » Fri, 24 Feb 2006 7:44 am

Menaquinone wrote: In FULL agreement. ONLY Plavt is worthy of posting on this forum. To all out there, please only consider posting here when your brain has grown to the size of a football. or maybe that of Doraemon's. Else, you will be tagged with "kind" and "flattering" names.

brainfully yours,
quinone.
wahhaa..i didn't know plavt has a fan club of his own.. =x