Singapore Expats

Plastic and cosmetic surgery abroad

Everything about beauty enhancement discussion.
ilkk

Post by ilkk » Mon, 06 Feb 2006 11:48 am

hi, yanhee hospital where dr sukit operates in is in a district called BANG AO. its like 30mins away from bangkok city ( mahboonkrong area). about 12km away. that is if there is no traffic jam. do not go during d period of 11am-2pm. thats the jam packed timing.

i went to consult dr sukit about rhinoplasty n chinimplant. he is a very patient and nice dr. he explained in detail what he will do for me and told me he will only go for conventional n very natural look. he will ever attempt to do anything too drastic, which suits me to a T. i told him i will consider and maybe go to him for the surgery in april. and he walked me to the door and wished me well.

as i walked to the nurses' station, wanting to pay for consultation, they said there were no charges. UNBELIEVABLE!!!!

i will definitely go to him this april as he has good reputation and he makes me feel really comfortable.

Good Luck!

James**
Regular
Regular

yanhee

Post by James** » Tue, 07 Feb 2006 3:36 pm

Anyone going to yanhee this month or is already there now.. :)

yanxinyi

Post by yanxinyi » Wed, 08 Feb 2006 4:14 pm

Hey everyone,

I'm new to this forum but have read all 91 pages of it and found this thread to be enormously informative!

In fact, it was through this thread that I learnt of Dr Fong Poh Him and BK Clinic in Seoul:

I just had botox with Dr Fong and am scheduled for a scar revision session in 2 months.

Am considering going to BK clinic in Seoul for an eyelid surgery as I have slightly asymmetrical eyes.

Is anyone planning to go to BK clinic in Seoul sometime this year?

black_creamer

rhinoplasty in Spore

Post by black_creamer » Thu, 09 Feb 2006 9:16 am

Hi guys,
Someone posted this link earlier back (think it was Jovin?) on a PS in Spore. http://www.csc-sg.com/service_file/12.htm

Am keen to get him to do my rhino as i like the outcomes shown (1st pix).
Since I havent met anyone from this forum before, I wana check - for you folks who have gotten their rhinoplasty done in BKK, are the results somewhat silimar or more subtle.....? Still considering whether to get mine done in Spore or BKK...Thanks. :)

popcorn

mole removal

Post by popcorn » Thu, 09 Feb 2006 5:14 pm

hmmm. is it possible to remove a mole myself? i have a mole on the top left hand corner of my body. it makes me feel embarrased when i go tanning with friends in bikini. it is dark in colour.. and it protrudes..
can anyone tell me what to do? i've been very frustrated about this for the past few weeks.
:cry:

Irenea

My Apology

Post by Irenea » Thu, 09 Feb 2006 9:42 pm

I, Airene Chen Shi Yun, would like to apologize to Dr Martin Huang of Pacific Healthcare Holdings Ltd for those defamatory statements which I had posted on Singapore Expat Forum website.

I hereby admit my foolish and irresponsible act and sincerely apologize to Dr Martin Huang for those baseless and untrue statements.

I assure that I would not do this again in future.

I wish to highlight to other users who have been discussing my postings online that you are required to delete my postings that are attached to your postings as this may be taken as publication on your part of defamatory statements that were made by me.

Airene Chen Shiyun
Last edited by Irenea on Mon, 06 Mar 2006 9:45 pm, edited 5 times in total.

jan_sg85

hi to all!!

Post by jan_sg85 » Sun, 12 Feb 2006 1:00 am

to wenhwa wine87 etcetc!im one of dose who went to bangkok!and im really proud to say dat i recommend yanhee for nose op..long time nv visit dis forum liao,n i can see and noe that after i did my nose op dere,alot others went and are happy like me!
1st of all,i tink sukit is a really professional doctor,even until nw,if i have any queries,i juz email him,and he will reply mi even on his off days!
2ndly,he dun go for fanciful ops which haf high risks of side effects..he go for the natural look,suiting the face n therefore improving ur looks
3rdly,yanhee is affordable n the services aint bad at all.air ticks to bangkok are real cheap too.
4thly,i really din see any bad comments abt sukit anywhere in dis forum..hehe so im deducing dat he is the best at natural lookin nose jobs!
i might b abit biased,but i tink so far he really did a great job for all of us.

to all dose yanhee wannabes,if u gt any qns feel free to add mi on msn [email protected]..

wenhwa
Regular
Regular

Post by wenhwa » Sun, 12 Feb 2006 1:18 am

Can I see your nose please Jan_sg85?! =)

wine87

Post by wine87 » Sun, 12 Feb 2006 2:20 pm

does anybody wants to go to bkk for surgery?

i need a companion or more so that we can go like on 4th march(sat) and haf op on the next day, as dr.sukit works on sunday, he has confirmed he is free on the entire morning.

btw, is http://www.csc-sg.com/service_file/12.htm that black_creamer posted good anyway? in case i cant go coz no companion.. it'll be nice if they're steady in nose ops too..

msg me back asap, thanks ^^

thx jan for recommendations too~~
Last edited by wine87 on Mon, 13 Feb 2006 7:42 pm, edited 3 times in total.

jan_sg85

wenhwa

Post by jan_sg85 » Sun, 12 Feb 2006 6:26 pm

add mi at msn same email as user id k...as for wine87,gd luck for ur op!!!

jovinliu
Chatter
Chatter

Post by jovinliu » Mon, 13 Feb 2006 4:22 pm

http://www.hi-pretty.com/beautycase/les ... BCD0000257

Very nice nose! Korean style nose, done in Taiwan. Very naturally-done eyes too, but the clinic is in Tai Zhong, not Taipei.

/Jovin
Hmmm... what should I do next? Cheekbone reduction maybe?

katy

Post by katy » Tue, 14 Feb 2006 3:12 pm

Can I ask, how much does it cost to get breast augmentation ?

Anybody got any experience to share ?

leenaaaa
Chatter
Chatter

Post by leenaaaa » Tue, 14 Feb 2006 4:09 pm

Last edited by leenaaaa on Sun, 03 Sep 2006 8:46 pm, edited 2 times in total.

astar
Regular
Regular

Post by astar » Tue, 14 Feb 2006 11:35 pm

hi jovin! the website that u posted, is the doctor reliable?? any good comments from his patients??

leenaaaa
Chatter
Chatter

Post by leenaaaa » Wed, 15 Feb 2006 12:32 am

Last edited by leenaaaa on Thu, 31 Aug 2006 8:42 pm, edited 4 times in total.