Singapore Expats

Pitiful Sight

Chats, Flames, Jokes, Junks. Don't know where to post ? You've just found the right place.
may4
Regular
Regular

Pitiful Sight

Post by may4 » Sat, 21 Jan 2006 3:40 am

China bride dumped bacause she wanted to keep baby

Husband: I DUMPED my wife because she decided to have the baby against my will.

Mrs Ng spent her first night at a neighbourhood police post, but is now putting up temporarily
at the Singapore Buddhist Lodge.

Can the law punish an irresponsible singaporean husband done and said
what are singapore law for?

Last edited by may4 on Sat, 21 Jan 2006 5:06 am, edited 6 times in total.

Plavt
Director
Director

Post by Plavt » Sat, 21 Jan 2006 4:05 am

#-o

Quasimodo
Reporter
Reporter

Post by Quasimodo » Sat, 21 Jan 2006 6:42 am

May, please, please follow through on your promise to leave us alone. You are a very, very ill person.
One in the hand is worth two of something

earthfriendly
Manager
Manager

Post by earthfriendly » Sat, 21 Jan 2006 10:30 am

Okie, May4, you are at it again. I understand the situation this poor woman is in but how in the world do you expect the law to intervene in such family issues?

You seem to blame and think it is all about the man's responsibility. What about the woman taking some responsibility for herself? If she is not with a trustworthy man, isn't it prudent to not go to bed with him, let alone have his baby? The whole world and Singapore will be in huge chaos if all the law enforcement does is to meddle into the affairs of personal lives.

Quasimodo
Reporter
Reporter

Re: Pitiful Sight

Post by Quasimodo » Sat, 21 Jan 2006 2:21 pm

[quote="may4"]China bride dumped bacause she wanted to keep baby

Husband: I DUMPED my wife because she decided to have the baby against my will.

Mrs Ng spent her first night at a neighbourhood police post, but is now putting up temporarily
at the Singapore Buddhist Lodge.

Can the law punish an irresponsible singaporean husband done and said
what are singapore law for
?
"

Ok, whackhead may4 - I'll bite.

'have the baby afainst my will' - I will presume two consenting adults had sex and one wanted to keep the baby, the other did not. What's the solution?

Why should the law punish this man? Do you kow the whole story? Singapore law is there so that people who break the law are caught and punished for this breach of the law.
Singapore law is not there to interven in domestic disputes of this kind.

I am presuming thatb you are eitehr Korean or a Mainlander as your English is completely un-Singaporean and your constant tirades against Caucasians, Japanese and Singaporeans is so very similar in tone to the Communist Propaganda that keeps people stupid - I guess with you they have succeeded.

Oh, are you even married, or is this Japanese husband in your mind as well?

may4
Regular
Regular

Post by may4 » Sun, 22 Jan 2006 10:01 pm

Everyone can have their view point. You can have your right to distinguish particular races,
just likewise the westernise people emphasis on "Human Right", so am I.

I dislike particular races. For instance, Caucasian , "Singaporean Men" & "Muslim Men".
Neither of them can get good relationship with me nor I allowed these ppl to get into my
world . I chose my current husband because he is a rational japanese man. I chose a
korean friend because he is a rational boss

You distinguish my world because you think I am from mainland or korean, Right?
But one sad and bitter true to be admit is that I am born Singaporean. How I wish
I were born korean or mainland so I won't be struggling with English.
I struggled myself, remained in primary three not even got my PSLE PASSED

I blamed it all on the Cambrigde English, I've been using up most of my time learning English
and ended up losses everything. And now you distinguish me due to my English's is weird
nothing more I can say, unless you find me Soo ill, I can leave my world without you too
but please don't forget there are many other choices for me making some other friend in this
forum, unless you disapproval my entries into your forum

sapphire
Manager
Manager

Post by sapphire » Sun, 22 Jan 2006 10:26 pm

Good Lord!
It's not getting any smarter out there. You have to come to terms with stupidity, and make it work for you.

Plavt
Director
Director

Post by Plavt » Sun, 22 Jan 2006 10:40 pm

may4 wrote:I dislike particular races. For instance, Caucasian , "Singaporean Men" & "Muslim Men".
Neither of them can get good relationship with me nor I allowed these ppl to get into my
world
I would say the reverse is true .i.e.: YOU cannot get a good relationship with them but when you come here and make the remarks that you do is that surprising? As for 'getting into your world' as you put it, why would anybody want to when you are as always irrational? You sound a very sad person indeed. Are you aware of what you are actually saying?

Plavt.
Last edited by Plavt on Tue, 24 Jan 2006 4:18 am, edited 1 time in total.

Quasimodo
Reporter
Reporter

Post by Quasimodo » Mon, 23 Jan 2006 8:24 am

may4, get some help, seriously.

tiki
Reporter
Reporter

Post by tiki » Mon, 23 Jan 2006 9:04 am

The statement, 'Neither of them can get good relationship with me nor I allowed these ppl to get into my
world...'
shows a person who discriminates others by the colour of their skin and by their upbringing.

I reckon not only should the person making this statement be 'distinguished' for their narrow loathing attitude but they should also be 'extinguished' from this forum...and take their nonsensical 'anguish' somewhere, preferably to a 'place up the creek, where the sun doesn't shine.'
'If you feel alive
in a darkened room
Do you know the name
of your solitude..'

may4
Regular
Regular

Post by may4 » Mon, 23 Jan 2006 5:23 pm

earthfriendly wrote:Okie, May4, you are at it again. I understand the situation this poor woman is in but how in the world do you expect the law to intervene in such family issues?

You seem to blame and think it is all about the man's responsibility. What about the woman taking some responsibility for herself? If she is not with a trustworthy man, isn't it prudent to not go to bed with him, let alone have his baby? The whole world and Singapore will be in huge chaos if all the law enforcement does is to meddle into the affairs of personal lives.
You sound really bad guy, bro. I guess most probably you can't be
able to settle down, and no girl dares to get into the marriage tomb
which set up by you.

your statement makes no logic, most probably you might scared off
those girl who can consider you but at the same time worried she has
to consider if she should go to bed with you after married or she might
get dumped by you once she's pregnant.

Quasimodo
Reporter
Reporter

Post by Quasimodo » Tue, 24 Jan 2006 10:55 am

Come on, SE - support the whacked woman in her tirades.

Strong Eagle
Answers: 9

Post by Strong Eagle » Tue, 24 Jan 2006 1:02 pm

Quasimodo wrote:Come on, SE - support the whacked woman in her tirades.
She tends to see the world in a rather black and white fashion... like you.

earthfriendly
Manager
Manager

Post by earthfriendly » Tue, 24 Jan 2006 2:28 pm

Strong Eagle wrote:
Quasimodo wrote:Come on, SE - support the whacked woman in her tirades.
She tends to see the world in a rather black and white fashion... like you.
Just like moi, which is perhaps why I understood her posts so well. People have told me that there are many grey areas in life, which I totally agree (I am not that stupid nor naive, okie).

However, if humans stop making excuses for themselves and treat most issues like it is black and white, world will be much easeir to live in and many man-made problems/issues will go away. That's just my bias as I strive to live a simple live (albiet one filled with lots of material goods. Hee, hee, I am a SGean after all and one of my fav pasttime is shopping).

To provide an e.g of what I mean. I recalled Larry King (or one of those TV host) interveiwed Ross Perot. He asked RP if Lewiski were to seduce the former, what would he had done. RP, without any hesitation, said he would phone Lewiskin's daddy and bring it to his attention. He was spot on. Lewiski was a very yound and impressionable lady when he had the affair with Clinton and a parental intervention could have saved the day/president Clinton.

The reason I admired Harry Truman was because he had a sign on his desk that read "the buck stops here" (something like that).

earthfriendly
Manager
Manager

Post by earthfriendly » Tue, 24 Jan 2006 2:48 pm

And I would like to add to the above. Now that I have two little girls of my own, I find it a lot easier to teach/explain to them the black and white of life rather than the shades of grey.

Return to “Leisure Chat, Jokes, Rubbish”