Singapore Expats

SIA cabin crew

Join in the discussion about employment, interview as a cabin crew, pilot in major airlines.
marie_ngok

SIA cabin crew

Post by marie_ngok » Wed, 04 Jan 2006 11:20 am

hi... anyone know SIA take how long to inform shortlisted candidates? thx...

M
Reporter
Reporter

Re: SIA cabin crew

Post by M » Thu, 12 Jan 2006 6:46 am

marie_ngok wrote:hi... anyone know SIA take how long to inform shortlisted candidates? thx...
1-2 weeks. Refer to the main thread for more information which I think you might need it.

M :cool:

mamom

Post by mamom » Thu, 12 Jan 2006 4:51 pm

hi ngok...
r u waiting for their invite? R u apply for Malaysian FA? Coz i'm also waiting, but i did to email the HR department already but still no reply...

M
Reporter
Reporter

Post by M » Thu, 12 Jan 2006 9:31 pm

mamom wrote:hi ngok...
r u waiting for their invite? R u apply for Malaysian FA? Coz i'm also waiting, but i did to email the HR department already but still no reply...
I believe that either the invites have been sent out or due to overwhelming scheduling of interviews, there will be slight delay.

mamom

Post by mamom » Fri, 13 Jan 2006 12:11 am

M wrote:
I believe that either the invites have been sent out or due to overwhelming scheduling of interviews, there will be slight delay.

but seems very late already...haiz...coz they still having the Local interview..Is there any1 from M'sia n get their invitation?

sydney1982

Post by sydney1982 » Fri, 13 Jan 2006 2:30 pm

Hi gals,

I applied for SIA Malaysian Stewardess too....still waiting....anyone who received the invitation please keep us update.

I was wondering, for singapore cabin crews they have to go 3 times(separate days) to STC for the interview, right? Is it the same for malaysian cabin crew? Does that means malaysian applicants have to go KL 3 times for the interview?

Btw, i am from melaka. Where r u gals from?

mamom

Post by mamom » Mon, 16 Jan 2006 1:14 pm

sydney,

i PM u already....

HellOooooo~~~ anybody got news?? its almost 1 month already... :(

Plavt
Director
Director

Post by Plavt » Mon, 16 Jan 2006 7:37 pm

mamom wrote:sydney,

i PM u already....

HellOooooo~~~ anybody got news?? its almost 1 month already... :(
Suggest you look at website SIA website wtih regard to Flight Attendant applications from Malaysians.....

Plavt.

mamom

Post by mamom » Mon, 16 Jan 2006 11:04 pm

hi plavt,

check the website? Coz its not stated there and i did email n asked but till now haven't receive their reply yet...

marie_ngok

Post by marie_ngok » Wed, 18 Jan 2006 4:32 pm

M wrote:

anywhere thanks a lot.... But i still waiting... :???: u all know de contact number??? Yup, i applied for Malaysian FA?

M
Reporter
Reporter

Post by M » Wed, 18 Jan 2006 4:59 pm

marie_ngok wrote:
M wrote:

anywhere thanks a lot.... But i still waiting... :???: u all know de contact number??? Yup, i applied for Malaysian FA?
I understand from the HR personnel whom I've spoken to recently that they are terribly busy with current and up-coming interviews. Give them some time to schedule the interviews but if you do not hear from them for like 3-4 weeks or so after the invite, you gotta try for the next intake again.

Just some advise, and not any hard and fast rule here. Goodluck! :wink:

mamom

me too

Post by mamom » Wed, 18 Jan 2006 5:21 pm

i called but nobody answer the phn :shock: , mayb have to wait till after CNY...who else applied? Pls update us for more info if there is any1 is shortlisted.

Thanks..

Quasimodo
Reporter
Reporter

Re: me too

Post by Quasimodo » Wed, 18 Jan 2006 8:17 pm

mamom wrote:i called but nobody answer the phn :shock: , mayb have to wait till after CNY...who else applied? Pls update us for more info if there is any1 is shortlisted.

Thanks..

Gee, that's a surprise in super-efficient Malaysia . . . Keep trying, maybe someone will wake from their stupor and answer the phone.

or

Dat suprise in action MY, kip tryin evry1
One in the hand is worth two of something

Deshi

3rd interview?? when issit??

Post by Deshi » Sun, 22 Jan 2006 7:49 pm

hey does any gals know about the final interview and who has received theirs..coz i have not received the email yet and its been like to weeks though?? any idea anyone?? :shock: i know of a friend who has just got thru' it last friday..

AirCon

Re: 3rd interview?? when issit??

Post by AirCon » Sun, 22 Jan 2006 9:28 pm

Deshi wrote:hey does any gals know about the final interview and who has received theirs..coz i have not received the email yet and its been like to weeks though?? any idea anyone?? :shock: i know of a friend who has just got thru' it last friday..

I'm wondering if the level of English can get any worse . . . Imagine one of these birds gets the job and then having her go throught he safety announcements. :o