Singapore Expats

Plastic and cosmetic surgery abroad

Everything about beauty enhancement discussion.
mountain

Post by mountain » Sat, 14 Jan 2006 12:02 pm

Rabbit,

which case of bridge augmentation don't you particularly like?
may be I could take a look and share my opinion with you

Also you mentioned that you don't like his bridge augmentation..
is there a reason why?

mountain:)

jan_sg85

hey ppl

Post by jan_sg85 » Sat, 14 Jan 2006 7:21 pm

hey ppl,sorri din post anytg helpful to u all in the last 2 weeks!haha.13 days post-op liao.going bangkok with the rest was really quite memorable..as what hatemynose n erm... :"the one who did double eyelid"haha forget the nick here...yanhee is really nt for perfection.
cuz sukit only does natural nose jobs n he din really showed us any after result of the nose implant..
so far nobody noticed any difference in my nose..as for the rest gg in feb to yanhee,if u diedie wanna go for reduction,den u might wanna consult other docs in yanhee,(maybe they will do the L-shape also)but accordin 2 sukit,L-shape causes problems after a few years,and is only for the middle tip on the nose..as for alar-reduction,people with wide noses but small nostrils shud nt do alar becuz alar will reduce nostril size also n dr.sukit wun do it for you unless ur nostril is really big.
as for my procedure,it was a really simple procedure!
15 min shape implant(fully consious,just lying down)
15 min op(slight dis comfort)
as for the G.A issue,impossible la..
no doc will do a G.A for u becuz its too dangerous
any queries email me @ [email protected]
will be glad to help u guys k..
yanhee is really a cheap n budget hospital(basically the consultation is free!!)but it is nt a lousy hospital.
dr.sukit replied my emails very frequently post-op n he doesnt go for those fanciful op which in long-term may cause problem.he go for minimal risk...
Anyone considering yanhee can email me ok?haha 4 of us were really happy to return to singapore..even thou so many days past liao,the swell is still dere
for yanhee,recovery time is ard 2 -4 weeks.full result 3mths which is quite little
now however my nose tip still looks the same n dr.sukit says it will get sharper by the day so guys dun demoralised to see a larger den usual nose after op k?the nose bridge will sure be higher!

Bad_Barbie

Re: nose

Post by Bad_Barbie » Sat, 14 Jan 2006 7:31 pm

tarepanda wrote:Not very sure if other doctor does it.. didn't enquire. my nose... bridge did get higher.. but the broadness sort of still the same.. still has some swell.. perhaps u could email them and check which doctor does it.
Thxs tarepanda, have already email another doctor which have a tittle of M.S., BOARD OF PLASTIC AND RECONSTRUCTIVE SURGER hope will heard good news from him soon.

Rabbit
Regular
Regular

Post by Rabbit » Sun, 15 Jan 2006 3:11 am

Hi Mountain,

Thx for sharing with me your comment.

The augmented bridge that I don't like are those board & straight ones. It's just 2 straight parallel lines from top to bottom. My liking is, nose bridge should be narrow at the eyebrows then gradually get boarder at the bottom.

One of such not nice bridge in Dr. Jung's web-site (www.nose.co.kr/English/) is case 865.

Also, sorry to all, I just realize the case no. in Dr. Jung's web-site change regularly, so that case ref. no. are all different from the cases that I mentioned before, so pls. ignore the case no. I quoted in my last post.

Thx!
Rabbit

mountain

Post by mountain » Sun, 15 Jan 2006 9:50 am

HI rabbit

OH now I know what you mean...

I think the bridge that slighly gets bigger is more natural looking
also than just 2 parallel lines...
but I see in those Korean dramas most of the actresses which had
a nose job
have that kind of nose...(the parallel line)
did you email pictures to the dr yet and tell him what you liked?

let me check case 865..

is it under recent surgery?

mountain:)

wenhwa
Regular
Regular

Post by wenhwa » Sun, 15 Jan 2006 1:29 pm

I got the parallel lines one also
but mine is done using thread ...

I got mine done at NUH by the doctors there .. am NOT satisfied! =(
change is barely visible. but costed me alot =(

:???:

mountain

Post by mountain » Sun, 15 Jan 2006 2:13 pm

You're not satisfied Wen Hua?

I'm sorry to hear that..is it because the
bridge is not high enough or is it the nostril?

truly sorry...you should complain to the dr...

jan_sg85

hey jovin,ocean 11,buffyboi etc and all who went yanhee b4

Post by jan_sg85 » Sun, 15 Jan 2006 8:26 pm

hey jovin,ocean 11 and all who went yanhee....just to ask u all,the nose tip will get smaller rite?cuz it has been 16 days liao and my nose tip still ard the same size as before,only the bridge higher.will dere be any more changes?cuz sukit says 1mth can see the nose n 3mths will see the full effect.and dat the nose tip swelling is usually worse den the bridge.sori for the trouble.

giraffe
Regular
Regular

Post by giraffe » Sun, 15 Jan 2006 9:06 pm

Wenha: It must be the swelling. Make sure you take pics of your nose periodically so you can compare and then you will see the difference. I assure you once the swelling is down things will improve. If you arte still not satisfied then you can go back to the doctor.

Do you see ANY changes? For the better, right? Is it noticeable? Can you go out in public?

Hang in there, it takes time :)

dolphin

Post by dolphin » Sun, 15 Jan 2006 9:38 pm

Hi all,

Was considering going to Korea for rhinoplasty and then, I started to wonder about all those post-surgery check-ups!!

Does that mean I have to keep flying back to Korea for check-ups after my op?

Dear Mynose and to all those that went to Yanhee, do you have to go back to Korea/Thailand too for check-ups after your surgery?

wenhwa
Regular
Regular

Post by wenhwa » Sun, 15 Jan 2006 11:18 pm

mountain wrote:You're not satisfied Wen Hua?

I'm sorry to hear that..is it because the
bridge is not high enough or is it the nostril?

truly sorry...you should complain to the dr...
I wish I could .. however I have some financial problem with the hospital, thus I am not sure if it would still be a good idea to speak to the doctor. Basically, what happened is this, before the surgery, the doctor said she didn't mind adding some procedures on my nose, however, after the surgery, the bill came out with an EXTRA 6000 bucks! With much protest later, they reduced to bill to an extra of 2000 bucks and finally to an extra of another 1000. But I am still reluctant to pay as I wasn't agreeable to the extra amount and most importantly, it was not advised to me that the additional procedures would cost $.

Basically, my nose has not changed much. I did my nose and my jaw about a month and a half ago, much of the swelling is gone. However, my nose is still very broad at the base, and when I look at my photos, it still looks the same. =(

I didn't have an implant, thus the shape is still the same. I only asked for the breaking of the side of the noses, which I also think wasn't done .. I think the doctor only filed down the sides .. so overall I am quite unsatisified. but don't really know if I should go back or find another doctor!!

wenhwa
Regular
Regular

Post by wenhwa » Sun, 15 Jan 2006 11:21 pm

giraffe wrote:Wenha: It must be the swelling. Make sure you take pics of your nose periodically so you can compare and then you will see the difference. I assure you once the swelling is down things will improve. If you arte still not satisfied then you can go back to the doctor.

Do you see ANY changes? For the better, right? Is it noticeable? Can you go out in public?

Hang in there, it takes time :)
No le ... changes .. very little .. very very little .. the changes that can be seen is only noticible by myself only.. about going back to the doctor, you can see my previous post .. sigh ... I am just waiting for my face to settle before going to Martin Huang for more advise. Cause unlike girls, I think guy faces have different demands.

candyfloss

nose job

Post by candyfloss » Mon, 16 Jan 2006 12:54 am

i'm intending to do a rhinoplasty with dr sukit this march. should i go ahead with it? is he any good?

giraffe
Regular
Regular

Post by giraffe » Mon, 16 Jan 2006 1:03 am

Wenha: have you noticed a difference in your profile? When is your next visit back to the doc? Ask the doc what to expect

myNose

Post by myNose » Mon, 16 Jan 2006 2:55 am

It's recommended (by doc) to go back for checkups. It has been 3weeks since my op but so far so gd so I dont see a point in going back. hee
dolphin wrote:Hi all,

Was considering going to Korea for rhinoplasty and then, I started to wonder about all those post-surgery check-ups!!

Does that mean I have to keep flying back to Korea for check-ups after my op?

Dear Mynose and to all those that went to Yanhee, do you have to go back to Korea/Thailand too for check-ups after your surgery?