Singapore Expats

Plastic and cosmetic surgery abroad

Everything about beauty enhancement discussion.
ilkk

Yanhee

Post by ilkk » Wed, 04 Jan 2006 11:01 pm

ive also been in contact with dr sukit. he said my rhino will cost US 450, botox for jaw slimming is US 380( too steep).

ill be going to BKK this january for a short holdiay, so i reckon ill go and see him oersonally and consult if i can do more to slim my face and also ask him how he is going to do rhino for me.

good luck to all who are going for any PS & for those going to see dr sukit, please come back and update me can?

thank you very much.

Bad_Barbie

Post by Bad_Barbie » Thu, 05 Jan 2006 12:04 am

Hi can anyone share the healing process after rhinoplasty n nostril reduction? I'm really worried! Any tip of how to take care of it better?

wenhwa
Regular
Regular

Post by wenhwa » Fri, 06 Jan 2006 11:02 am

Hello everyone!! I have decided to go for cheek implants via fillers from Dr. Martin Huang, does anyone have relevant experiences that they could share?

kopi_Princess

Post by kopi_Princess » Fri, 06 Jan 2006 5:37 pm

wenhwa wrote:Hello everyone!! I have decided to go for cheek implants via fillers from Dr. Martin Huang, does anyone have relevant experiences that they could share?
If I am not wrong, fillers are not permenant and can last only 3-6 months. It is also quite expensive. IMO, if you are really very sure you want a cheek implant, go for methods that are more lasting. :wink: I have not tried fillers for cheeks but I did it for my nose bridge (not with Dr. Martin Huang). Effect lasted at most 5 months. Now I am back to square one. Have to keep repeating the procedure can be costly. :wink:

catalyst

Post by catalyst » Sat, 07 Jan 2006 8:22 pm

Bad_Barbie wrote:Hi can anyone share the healing process after rhinoplasty n nostril reduction? I'm really worried! Any tip of how to take care of it better?
Bad_Barbie,
- refrain water from getting into the nostrils where the stitches will be!
- sleep higher with 2 pillows to lessen swellings.
- sleep with facing ceiling; tried not to slep on your sides.
- no smoking and alcohol for at least 2 weeks.

wenhwa
Regular
Regular

Post by wenhwa » Sat, 07 Jan 2006 11:25 pm

Actually I heard that there are permanent fillers. However, as I just had my rhinoplasty and raw reshaping done last month, I want my face to settle more before seeing Martin Huang as he would have a more accurate perception of my face.

kopi_princess, can I know more about your experience with Dr. Martin Huang and how much did you pay for your procedures?

ilkk

aquamid fillers

Post by ilkk » Sun, 08 Jan 2006 10:46 am

i asked about the permanent fillers before and not many PS would recomend that. i know dr leslie quek does it. think it cost like 2k for the nose. the filler is called Aquamid. it can last up to years.

it is mostly for for nose bridge enhancement only. reason most PS dot suggest is because it is irreversible. once injected and if you dont like it, u cant remove it. and because it last for years, you have to live with it.

you can try and do a google on this product, Aquamid. seems to be quite widely used in australia and europe.

wenhwa
Regular
Regular

Post by wenhwa » Sun, 08 Jan 2006 12:18 pm

Actually from what I had researched, there a permanent and semi permanent fillers. While semi permanent fillers are very much easier to extract out in the event of an unsatisfied result, permanent fillers are harder but able to be extracted out ... hmm .. :???:

Bad_Barbie

Post by Bad_Barbie » Sun, 08 Jan 2006 7:08 pm

catalyst wrote:
Bad_Barbie wrote:Hi can anyone share the healing process after rhinoplasty n nostril reduction? I'm really worried! Any tip of how to take care of it better?
Bad_Barbie,
- refrain water from getting into the nostrils where the stitches will be!
- sleep higher with 2 pillows to lessen swellings.
- sleep with facing ceiling; tried not to slep on your sides.
- no smoking and alcohol for at least 2 weeks.
Thanxs alot..
=)

gabrielle

Post by gabrielle » Wed, 11 Jan 2006 3:49 pm

hi guys.. thinking of going to yanhee bkk too... but i don't wanna go alone =D BAD_BARBIE maybe i'll go with you?
music is my life , it'll be the end of the world for me if theres no music.

hatemynose

Post by hatemynose » Wed, 11 Jan 2006 11:42 pm

Hey!

If you had followed this board for awhile, you might have noticed jan_85 and i were organising a trip to yanhee about a month and a half ago...

Anyway, I coudln't go then but i just met some of the guys who had the op at yanhee 10 days ago... And wow...... their noses look very natural... I couldn't tell that they went for PS, its impossible to tell! But they also noted that theres not much difference, partly because there is still swelling as its only been 10 days, and actually requires 1 month to see significant diff.

They went to see Dr Sukit, and for all 4 of their case, Sukit recommended just an implant beause it was the safest way and he is very safety first(altho 3 of them wanted nostril reduction, he advised against it). He has done over 1000 ops but only 10 revisions, thats how good he is. One of the guys even did double eyelids with Sukit, and his eyes look very nice and natural...

So bottom line is, if you just want to make your nose higher, because you have a button nose, no bridge, wanna make double eyelids, or just wanna do something minimal - Yanhee is the BEST place to go. Its extremely cheap, professional, accomodation + ticket + dr fee all less then 1K. Jan_85 told me Sukit consultation cost less then $1!!

However, i have a bigger problem. My nose is quite fat at the tip and i definetly need nostril reduction, although my bridge is fine. I have consulted Drs and they told me just an implant might make my nose look worse... So i cannot go to Thailand... Taiwan is also relatively cheap, and almost as good as Korea...

For me, i have decided to go to Korea for my nose surgery.
I have made all the bookings already, and will let update you guys!

Special thanks to the guys who just met up with me to advise me, and to Jovin who has given me with lots of information about Taiwan..

tarepanda

nose

Post by tarepanda » Thu, 12 Jan 2006 8:03 pm

Hi all,

i was 1 of the 4 that met up with HATEMYNOSE yesterday night. the 1 tat did double eye lids.. :oops: if ur nose only need a nose bridge and nothing eles.. by all means u should go to DR sukit he'll do a very good job :) but if u wan nose reduction or anything eles.. he won't do... :mad: he just did the bridge for all 4 of us. :???: even though a couple of us wanted to do more den just bridge. he refuses. :evil: he doesn't go for perfection and having possible risk.... he goes for natural and minimal complications,. :? if you die die wan to go for perfection. den dr sukit is not the right doctor. 8)

Bad_Barbie

Re: nose

Post by Bad_Barbie » Fri, 13 Jan 2006 6:12 pm

tarepanda wrote:Hi all,

i was 1 of the 4 that met up with HATEMYNOSE yesterday night. the 1 tat did double eye lids.. :oops: if ur nose only need a nose bridge and nothing eles.. by all means u should go to DR sukit he'll do a very good job :) but if u wan nose reduction or anything eles.. he won't do... :mad: he just did the bridge for all 4 of us. :???: even though a couple of us wanted to do more den just bridge. he refuses. :evil: he doesn't go for perfection and having possible risk.... he goes for natural and minimal complications,. :? if you die die wan to go for perfection. den dr sukit is not the right doctor. 8)
So do ur know any other doctor in YH will do nose reduction? And will willing to go for perfection for their client? I'm sure there's ppl who did nose reduction there before. Btw does does ur nose look smaller (i mean the broadness) after a nose lift? Is there any height of implant u can chosse from?

tarepanda

nose

Post by tarepanda » Fri, 13 Jan 2006 11:12 pm

Not very sure if other doctor does it.. didn't enquire. my nose... bridge did get higher.. but the broadness sort of still the same.. still has some swell.. perhaps u could email them and check which doctor does it.

Rabbit
Regular
Regular

Post by Rabbit » Sat, 14 Jan 2006 2:31 am

Hi HateMyNose,

May I know which Dr. you are going for in Korea? I'm interested in going to Korea, but also contemplating in going to Taiwan too.

For nose reduction, like big round nose, the Dr that I'm considering seems can do quite a good job. I've mentioned it quite a few times in this forum, it's Dr Jung Dong Hak. So far from pre & post photos, I find his skill in doing alar reduction is the best, really looks like no scar but very significant reduction. However in bridge augmentation, his' sense of beauty seems quite different from mine though... not very nice and I need both augmentation and ala reduction, so still can't decide.

Do take a look at his web-stie if you PURELY need reduction in your nose, he do quite a good job in that, esp for guys, I find he is better with guys, more mandom nose.
www.nose.co.kr/english/

For reduction, case 711, 896, 918 and 931 are just like miracles... but there's a lot of augmentation case that I don't like too... so can't decide. Any comment from the rest. Pls. do share with me if you have time to browse thru' the site. Thx a lot!

Rdgs,
Rabbit