Singapore Expats

COnfused with tester

Discuss about beauty & health. Need some advice or looking for a particular product? Share your beauty and health tips here.
nina

COnfused with tester

Post by nina » Thu, 04 Nov 2004 11:47 am

my fren bought a simple pregnancy tester using urine and was confused with the results. the image description shows that when two lines are shown in the tester, it means positive. but when it shows one line present then its negative. but what confuses us is that, does it usually means that the result always show two lines?? but with the two lines in d :cry: ark colours means its positive. and when one of the two lines is lighter and the other darker, it means its negative??

she tried three brands with the same results. two lines present but the line at one end is darker and obvious while the other is fading.

has anyone ever tried these kinds of tester??

kiki

Pregnancy tester

Post by kiki » Thu, 04 Nov 2004 12:09 pm

Buy the ones with the BLUE or RED indicators, the lines ones r only too confusing..

nina

Post by nina » Thu, 04 Nov 2004 12:19 pm

we were trying to find the one with the color indicator but instead we found alot of the lines one :cry:

but do u have any idea if the two lines means positive or is it when the two lines a re dark in colour?

and thanks for the tip kiki :)

pastrian.allac

Post by pastrian.allac » Thu, 04 Nov 2004 4:38 pm

i used them before. i think the darkness or the tone of the lines doesnt matter. if there're 2 lines, meaning it's positive. one line, negative. if u want to be very sure, go to the doc for the test.

MK

Post by MK » Thu, 04 Nov 2004 5:17 pm

That's right! The darkness or the tone of the lines doesn't matter. As long as it shows two lines, meaning it's positive.

:wink:
mk

Stress_Gal

Post by Stress_Gal » Fri, 06 Jan 2006 2:28 pm

Hi ladies,Im late for my mensus abt 1 week and I bought 1 tester which is prediator and I'm very confuse with its result. After I urine without holding for 1 sec and I put into the tube (never follow instructions) and I took it out n put into the tube again! I wish to out that whether the results still accurate?
Thank you!!