Singapore Expats

SIA cabin crew

Join in the discussion about employment, interview as a cabin crew, pilot in major airlines.
plyn

Post by plyn » Thu, 29 Dec 2005 7:51 pm

dun worry sweetie, just wait a little longer ya? all the best! /hugs.

berdee5155

SIA Cabin Crew

Post by berdee5155 » Thu, 29 Dec 2005 8:20 pm

Hey gers!!

I just checked my email today again n i received another SIA interview invitation!! The 1st one i received is on 0920 7 Jan, the 2nd one i received is at 1040 7 Jan, is it becos i sent both by snail mail n email and both got thru?

Anyone like me? Wonder how i shld confirm my attendance?

PLs advise.!!

MSN : [email protected]

sq_boy
Regular
Regular

Post by sq_boy » Thu, 29 Dec 2005 8:21 pm

Hey abastos, I sent out my application via email on the 14th as well. I have not received their invites too. :(

ecaf

Post by ecaf » Thu, 29 Dec 2005 8:29 pm

Hey all!

Had a bad day today - soccer team lost, bad customers at work.. then i went home today and checked my email and I saw the email from SIA! :D

Oh yah, just in case there's a gender confusion, I applied for the SIA Steward post. Hopefully the other guys in here will get their invites soon. My interview is on 8 Jan @ 11am.

Anyone here has any insight on how the selection process will be like for SIA Stewards?

Cheers all!

sq_boy
Regular
Regular

eCaf!

Post by sq_boy » Thu, 29 Dec 2005 9:05 pm

Hi eCaf...congrats to u for receiving your invites. I dun tink I stand any chance lor....gd luck...

BTW, anyone can teach me how to post reply to particular thread like most of you are doing. Cant seem to get it.....need enlightenment...thk u..

singaporegrrl
Reporter
Reporter

Re: eCaf!

Post by singaporegrrl » Thu, 29 Dec 2005 9:12 pm

sq_boy wrote:Hi eCaf...congrats to u for receiving your invites. I dun tink I stand any chance lor....gd luck...

BTW, anyone can teach me how to post reply to particular thread like most of you are doing. Cant seem to get it.....need enlightenment...thk u..
You mean like what I'm doing right now? Just press the "quote" button on the right hand side of the page.
Jangan tanya soalan merepek boleh tak?

sq_boy
Regular
Regular

Re: eCaf!

Post by sq_boy » Thu, 29 Dec 2005 9:17 pm

singaporegrrl wrote:
sq_boy wrote:Hi eCaf...congrats to u for receiving your invites. I dun tink I stand any chance lor....gd luck...

You mean like what I'm doing right now? Just press the "quote" button on the right hand side of the page.
Thanks singaporegrrl....u are so helpful... :D

sq_boy
Regular
Regular

Post by sq_boy » Thu, 29 Dec 2005 9:49 pm

ecaf wrote:Hey all!

Had a bad day today - soccer team lost, bad customers at work.. then i went home today and checked my email and I saw the email from SIA! :D

Oh yah, just in case there's a gender confusion, I applied for the SIA Steward post. Hopefully the other guys in here will get their invites soon. My interview is on 8 Jan @ 11am.

Anyone here has any insight on how the selection process will be like for SIA Stewards?

Cheers all!
Hey eCaf....when did you send out the application?

jenga

hi, singaporegrrl

Post by jenga » Thu, 29 Dec 2005 11:23 pm

hey babe, i juz got the reply from sia. my interview starts at 940am on 7 jan. have you got yours? :)

shaky

Post by shaky » Fri, 30 Dec 2005 12:35 am

sq_boy wrote:
ecaf wrote:Hey all!

Cheers all!
Hey eCaf....when did you send out the application?

Congrats eCaf, looks like so far you are the only lucky guy around here. For now i hope... Good luck to the rest of the guys... Don't give up hope as yet.
the grass is greener on the other side.

superpinkystar
Regular
Regular

Cabin Crew

Post by superpinkystar » Fri, 30 Dec 2005 12:43 am

All the best people!!! anybody going for 9am?
*smile always

Rosey

Re: SIA Cabin Crew

Post by Rosey » Fri, 30 Dec 2005 5:01 am

berdee5155 wrote:Hey gers!!

I just checked my email today again n i received another SIA interview invitation!! The 1st one i received is on 0920 7 Jan, the 2nd one i received is at 1040 7 Jan, is it becos i sent both by snail mail n email and both got thru?

Anyone like me? Wonder how i shld confirm my attendance?

PLs advise.!!

MSN : [email protected]
Hee hee Berdee ,
Good wat . Touchwood , but in case U don't make it on the first try , U can go walking around somewhere in STC for awhile , then go and try again for 2nd time ?
:D Just suggesting ...
Hmmm , maybe U just reply to 1 of the timings would do ?
Good luck !! :wink:

Rosey

Post by Rosey » Fri, 30 Dec 2005 5:04 am

Trish wrote:
M wrote:
cream wrote:They will first group u up in a group of ten. After which u will be brought to a room where u will be introduced to 2 "tester". From there u will be asked to do a self intro. A very brief n short one. After which u will be brought to another room. There they will tell u who will be shotlisted to got for another round. The second round is the one to one interview.
After u go thru that round, they will ask u to come back another day for interview. They will ask u to go and sit for a short IQ test. After that u will proceed to do a so call speech in front of everyone. If u pass this round there will be a swim test.
i believe that the speech has been erdicated for sometime isnt it? :P
Hi M

Sorry wat does 'erdicated' mean???
It means removed , stopped ...

Rosey

Re: Paige

Post by Rosey » Fri, 30 Dec 2005 5:06 am

Paige wrote:
Erinx wrote:hi all.
I'm considered new to this forum but i have been following this entire thread. :)
Congrats to all who've gotten the invites. My heart skipped a beat when i went to check for mine and found that i have received one too :D
Just wondering if anyone who has been scheduled to 1040 hours is keen to pop in to STC together?
Hi Ernix,

My timing is oso 1040.. i had juz pm u my msn.. pls add me k?

Cheers!
Paige :wink:
Goodluck babe !!! U can do it !
Update me okay ?
:lol:

SK 22

Post by SK 22 » Fri, 30 Dec 2005 8:48 am

Anyone is invited for any interview on 7 Jan 06 at 1440? I think because I stay far so I was given afternoon slot. :D

singaporegrrl... i got my invitation.. i think you will be getting yours soon..