Singapore Expats

SIA cabin crew

Join in the discussion about employment, interview as a cabin crew, pilot in major airlines.
rach

To Rapanzel

Post by rach » Wed, 28 Dec 2005 10:03 am

rapanzel wrote:Anyone who r like me who hasn't received any invitation by SIA? I sent my application form through snail mail on the Wed of the week. Inside the application form, I had declarded that I last applied for the position was in October 2005. I wonder if it is because of this that I am not invited.

Hi Rapanzel,
I sent out by snail mail on wednesday too. So far, I also have not received invitation yet. This is my first attempt applying. Don't worry, let's wait together. :)
Last edited by rach on Wed, 28 Dec 2005 10:41 am, edited 3 times in total.
Live everyday to the fullest.

voxvox

Re: Cabin Crew

Post by voxvox » Wed, 28 Dec 2005 10:04 am

superpinkystar wrote:
voxvox wrote:
superpinkystar wrote:hey girls.
those who have applied. please check your emails!! interview is on the 7th Jan. anyone going for 9am interview???
Hi superpinkystar, yes. i also got the email invitation this afternoon. My slot is on 7th Jan, 9am. Perhaps, we can go together?

As for the others who have also sent in yr application, i guess your email invitations will be coming on the way very soon. Gambatte! :)

heya,
yeap. maybe can meet up. your 1st attempt? this is my 2nd. i failed management round last mth.
Dear Superpinkystar,

I have just pm you my email addy, perhaps we can chat in the msn. As for the other gals who wish to chat in the msn together, do drop me your email addy. :D

jerlyn
Regular
Regular

Post by jerlyn » Wed, 28 Dec 2005 10:05 am

S.V wrote:Julie dear,

u are not kiasu at all.... your effort had paid off le.... me sent mine on 14th through email... no reply to date... maybe upon seeing my 'piggy' photo... they faintz le.... thinking that this person 'buay pai seh'... this pattern still wanna give it a shot... hahahaha

Paige.... Welcome back!!!!..... good luck to ya..... :D
S.V,
no one is suppose to judge you but only yourself, dun be pessimistic, you have to feel good to look beautiful, its not the superficial appearance..STOP judging yourself negatively! smile...Your invite will come..

Cheers,
Jerlyn Ang

Marshmallow

Post by Marshmallow » Wed, 28 Dec 2005 10:10 am

voxvox wrote:
superpinkystar wrote:
voxvox wrote: Hi superpinkystar, yes. i also got the email invitation this afternoon. My slot is on 7th Jan, 9am. Perhaps, we can go together?

As for the others who have also sent in yr application, i guess your email invitations will be coming on the way very soon. Gambatte! :)

heya,
yeap. maybe can meet up. your 1st attempt? this is my 2nd. i failed management round last mth.
Dear Superpinkystar,

I have just pm you my email addy, perhaps we can chat in the msn. As for the other gals who wish to chat in the msn together, do drop me your email addy. :D

Hey! I'm also slotted for the 9am interview!
I'm excited!
Look forward to seeing you all there! Best of luck!

superpinkystar
Regular
Regular

Re: To all who have not got their invitation.

Post by superpinkystar » Wed, 28 Dec 2005 10:25 am

rapanzel wrote:Anyone who r like me who hasn't received any invitation by SIA? I sent my application form through snail mail on the Wed of the week. Inside the application form, I had declarded that I last applied for the position was in October 2005. I wonder if it is because of this that I am not invited.
i applied in october and got kicked out from managemnet level last mth but i applied. not only me. some others also.
*smile always

jerlyn
Regular
Regular

Post by jerlyn » Wed, 28 Dec 2005 11:09 am

voxvox wrote:
superpinkystar wrote:
voxvox wrote: Hi superpinkystar, yes. i also got the email invitation this afternoon. My slot is on 7th Jan, 9am. Perhaps, we can go together?

heya,
Dear Superpinkystar,

pm me your msn add...i pm you mine liao
hehe..let's share and may the best befall to all! :lol:

wawa
Regular
Regular

Re: To all who have not got their invitation.

Post by wawa » Wed, 28 Dec 2005 11:10 am

superpinkystar wrote:
i applied in october and got kicked out from managemnet level last mth but i applied. not only me. some others also.

Wow!!

seems like its gd news for everyone..n most of us r having the morn slot ...I'm still waiting for queenie and singaporegrrl outcome. Dont give up k gerls!

jerlyn
Regular
Regular

Re: SIA Cabin crew

Post by jerlyn » Wed, 28 Dec 2005 11:26 am

berdee5155 wrote:Hi Gals,

I'm oso new to this forum. I just got my reply from SIA and this is my 3rd try...hahaha..anyway, i am slotted at 7 Jan as well, at 0920hrs, any one same slot?

Hiaz, I am actuali 25 oredi and i hope i can get thru this time...:T

I stay in the east, anyone from there?

irin wrote:hi girls!
congrats to all of u! =)

i am still waiting... but i doubt i will receive cos i sent in by snail mail on the 15th dec and well, i am not young... me gg to be 27 in jan 2006. and that's very old to be a FA....

all the best to all of ya!!! :)
hi berdeee... mine is earlier.. wat happen last time, share with us...
U will clear this time round ! cheers!
25 years old is not consider old..equip yourself well to have a competitive advantage! Age IS JUST A NUMBER.. bestest luck..:D

singaporegrrl
Reporter
Reporter

Post by singaporegrrl » Wed, 28 Dec 2005 11:29 am

rach wrote:

Hi Rapanzel,
I sent out by snail mail on wednesday too. So far, I also have not received invitation yet. This is my first attempt applying. Don't worry, let's wait together. :)
Woah and I sent in on the 15th, Thursday which was 2 days before dateline. Seeing those who haven't gotten any invitations were the ones who sent in on the later dates, I still keep my faith. Keep telling myself, "I haven't get it coz I sent it late. There's still hope."
Jangan tanya soalan merepek boleh tak?

jerlyn
Regular
Regular

Julie!

Post by jerlyn » Wed, 28 Dec 2005 11:31 am

Julie pal! keep a lookout for me..coz my timing is 840am..
GALS rem to take a passport size photo and bring all your ORIGINALS including Birth cert along.. and photocopy a set just in case.
going to take leave liao.. :lol: haben got this ready..
**prays**

jerlyn
Regular
Regular

Post by jerlyn » Wed, 28 Dec 2005 11:32 am

singaporegrrl wrote:
rach wrote:

Hi Rapanzel,
Woah and I sent in on the 15th, Thursday which was 2 days before dateline. Seeing those who haven't gotten any invitations were the ones who sent in on the later dates, I still keep my faith. Keep telling myself, "I haven't get it coz I sent it late. There's still hope."
dun worry, coz last recruitment drive they had overwheming response that even those sent late will recieve their invites, sweets!
yap, keep the faith and us updated!.

voxvox

Re: Julie!

Post by voxvox » Wed, 28 Dec 2005 12:03 pm

jerlyn wrote:Julie pal! keep a lookout for me..coz my timing is 840am..
GALS rem to take a passport size photo and bring all your ORIGINALS including Birth cert along.. and photocopy a set just in case.
going to take leave liao.. :lol: haben got this ready..
**prays**
Hi jeryln,

do we really have to bring out birth cert? Isn't IC sufficient?
Thanks. :)

rach

Post by rach » Wed, 28 Dec 2005 12:06 pm

jerlyn wrote:
singaporegrrl wrote:
rach wrote:
Hi Rapanzel,
dun worry, coz last recruitment drive they had overwheming response that even those sent late will recieve their invites, sweets!
yap, keep the faith and us updated!.

Thanks Jerlyn. :D Good luck to everybody who are going for 7th Jan interview.
Live everyday to the fullest.

jenga

first timer

Post by jenga » Wed, 28 Dec 2005 12:07 pm

hi all,

can anyone advise on the first round of interview? like dress code, wat kind of questions will be asked etc...

:???:

Trish
Regular
Regular

Post by Trish » Wed, 28 Dec 2005 1:24 pm

wawa wrote:
Trish wrote:
M wrote: nah, tenah merah is nearer and bus 24 services the route too. cab from tampines is much further than tanah merah isnt it? :cool:
oh ok...tks for the info...so Wawa where are we meeting then???

Hey Trish,

I'm staying around Tampines Central, the fastest way to get there is by cab frm home cause I dont wana be late catching the bus. Maybe when we reached the waiting room, lets us all say 'Hi' to each ote..at least we could warm up for the intv by doing our own intro. I remembered it takes quite a while before your name is called out for the height and certificates collection. What do ya tink? Add me @ msn [email protected] so that I can xchange no. with you.
Yeah great idea!! added you to my msn already!!