Singapore Expats

Plastic and cosmetic surgery abroad

Everything about beauty enhancement discussion.
Bad_Barbie

Re: wow

Post by Bad_Barbie » Wed, 21 Dec 2005 10:13 pm

sadface wrote:i squealed with delight when i find this message thread! i have ptosis or sleepy droopy eyes and i am looking to get it fixed... i wondered if any of you have any recommendations.. i am rather interested in getting it done in yanhee coz i heard so much comments about it (at least on the nose procedure in this msgthread )... any good eye surgery docs? anyone interested to go BKK ?
Erm Hi sadface,

I'm going to bangkok yanhee on feb'06 if u intrested maybe we can go together.. looking for kakis to go.

jovinliu
Chatter
Chatter

Re: hi babe

Post by jovinliu » Mon, 26 Dec 2005 12:45 am

Hi Lolita!

There is such a thing call "whitening injection" 美白針 in Taipei. In order to see results, you need a full course treatment of around 12 times. 12 times is around NTD$9000, which is about S$40 per time. There's actually 2 type, 1 is injection the other type is through drip. But i think you need to keep maintaining by the injection/drip, or else you will turn back to your original skin colour again.

I do not know if there's such a thing in Singapore, maybe can check around.

/Jovin

lolita wrote:Thanks jovin, u made my day. Well...we only want to get better right? I mean really i would prefer to do it in thailand and i an yet clueless to which doctor should i go to for my rhinoplastry.
Can u find out about the skin lightening and let me now about it soon? Thanks girl!!!!

By the way, i saw dawn yang's before surgery photos and is that really her? Oh mygod, who knows which doctor she goes to? She looked so different though...Gorgeous but too perfect...can u imagine if she stands beside her family, people probably think she is adopted.
As long if she is happy though...

jovinliu wrote:Hi Lolita!

Nice and flirty eyes... hee! For me, i will prefer the stitching method too! Haven't done my eyes and chin yet, have to wait till my next business trip to Taipei.

Half Chinese half Arab, you must be exotic looking! Anyway talking about skin lightening, i think i heard about something like that in Taipei... i think it's injection... have to find out more and let you know!

/Jovin
lolita wrote: Hi jovin, i'm lolita, i have been following yout thread and i must say i have so much admiralty and respect for you for being unselfish and extremely helpful to us. I have recently went for my double eyelid revision at Bangkok Dr. Somsak and it is great! I dont mind showing u them pictures...i did the non cutting technique. I am pleased at the results.
But being half chinese and half arab , i dont have a not so great nose and i would like to go for a nose revision. I am also born with a dark complexion which makes me non chinese and i would like to find out where i can have my skin lightened up.
I cant really afford singapore plastic surgeons and i have always preferred the thai knife's.
Hmmm... what should I do next? Cheekbone reduction maybe?

JS2

Post by JS2 » Mon, 26 Dec 2005 9:37 am

Hi jovinliu and all

I'm going for a double eyelid surgery with Dr Martin Huang this Friday. Scared to death....

This is a BIG decision to me - I have spent about two years considering and mustering enough courage to go for it.

But I'm so scared now....

What do you all think of Martin Huang? Can I trust my eyelids to him?

giraffe
Regular
Regular

Post by giraffe » Tue, 27 Dec 2005 2:47 pm

Can I get Dr. Martin Huangs office email? There was a post on that earlier in this threat but that email address is not working. Thanks

JS2

Post by JS2 » Tue, 27 Dec 2005 4:02 pm

Hi giraffe

This is Dr Huang's contact:

The Cosmetic Surgery Clinic
290 Orchard Road
#20-01 Paragon
Singapore 238859

Tel: (65) 6733 3372
Fax: (65) 6887 0519
Email: [email protected]

Have you heard anything about him? Is he good?

James**
Regular
Regular

Post by James** » Tue, 27 Dec 2005 4:18 pm

I think singapore have many good plastic surgeons, just that there seems to be always just 2 of them that has been promoted umpteen times.. and for the money that you are going to pay.. it has to be good, right!

Best of luck,
:)

JS2

Post by JS2 » Tue, 27 Dec 2005 6:50 pm

Hi James

Thanks for the good wishes. I'm certainly praying hard and hoping that everything turns out well.

I have actually consulted two other doctors but didn't feel very comfortable with them. One gave me a strange diagnosis and the other was impatient and dismissive.

Thus, in the end, I have settled for Dr Huang because he was very professional and consistent during the two consultations.

And yes, I'm paying quite a bit for this simple procedure but at this point in time, the quality of the surgeon and his skills is of utmost importance.

icecubes

Post by icecubes » Tue, 27 Dec 2005 7:14 pm

Hi..

Can anyone recommend me any good plastic surgeons for rhinoplasty or double eyelid surgery? Whats the usual price range for the above 2 surgeries? I've considered Woffles Wu and Martin Huang because they are credible but im still searching for other good surgeons..

icecubes

Post by icecubes » Tue, 27 Dec 2005 7:20 pm

Hi JS2,

May i ask how much you paid for Martin Huang? Thanks and best wishes for ur surgery..

lil_miss

Post by lil_miss » Tue, 27 Dec 2005 9:20 pm

Bad_Barbie, what procedure(s) are you going through for your trip to YH in Feb '06?

Bad_Barbie

Post by Bad_Barbie » Tue, 27 Dec 2005 11:04 pm

lil_miss wrote:Bad_Barbie, what procedure(s) are you going through for your trip to YH in Feb '06?
I'm thinking of rhinoplasty..And maybe eye lashes implant but not sure whether they have it or not..

lil_miss

Post by lil_miss » Tue, 27 Dec 2005 11:47 pm

Have you enquired about the charges yet? I'm thinking of getting breast augmentation done but have yet to do enough homework on it. Have you booked your surgery dates with the hospital?

bitch

Post by bitch » Wed, 28 Dec 2005 12:52 am

hi jovin...where did u stay for ur taipei trip, i've been thinking about going to the clinic which u went previously for the surgery.How much does it cost per night and was it far from the clinic? Lastly where did u purchase ur tickets from and how much does it cost.

jovinliu
Chatter
Chatter

Post by jovinliu » Wed, 28 Dec 2005 9:58 am

I believe you can find quite a few recommendations in this post.

icecubes wrote:Hi..

Can anyone recommend me any good plastic surgeons for rhinoplasty or double eyelid surgery? Whats the usual price range for the above 2 surgeries? I've considered Woffles Wu and Martin Huang because they are credible but im still searching for other good surgeons..

jovinliu
Chatter
Chatter

Post by jovinliu » Wed, 28 Dec 2005 10:00 am

If you do eyelash implant, let me know!
Bad_Barbie wrote:
lil_miss wrote:Bad_Barbie, what procedure(s) are you going through for your trip to YH in Feb '06?
I'm thinking of rhinoplasty..And maybe eye lashes implant but not sure whether they have it or not..