Singapore Expats

MLM's Overthrew the Government in Albania

Discuss your views about Singapore business & economy, current policies & issues, starting a business in Singapore.
J

Post by J » Fri, 13 May 2005 12:03 pm

jpatokal wrote:
tingshen wrote:By the way, I'm in insurance industry, are you? If you're not in the insurance industry, you have no right to comment. If you're, please show us some proof to say insurance is not multi-level and not similar to pyramid.

district manager leads a few unit managers, unit managers lead a few agents each. They override each other to certain percentage. this is not multi-level or pyramid like, then what is this?
Is the main job of your agents to recruit more agents? Are your agents paid commission when they recruit a new agent? Do new agents joining your company have to buy $1,000,000 worth of insurance policies up front ?

And if the answer is yes, please do tell us what insurance company you're working for!
I fully agree with you jpatokal. This has nothing to do with whether you are in insurance industry or not anymore. Since when is insurance a proven truth that it is just another MLM, or even a pyramid. By you? If your answer is yes, i really want to know which company you are from...

mic

Re: MLM's Overthrew the Government in Albania

Post by mic » Tue, 06 Dec 2005 12:57 pm

Hi here is mic

well if a government can be overthrown no matter they will be but if you know more about network marketing, you will see that not all is bad.
why not i suggest you to read rich dad and poor dad the E,S,B,I book well your eye will need to change its colour and degree of understand will be open. it is a way of life for alot of people, yes i agree that i am into network marketing but as a christian i only say what is true and no lie so if you don't believe go to my company website ( msn-yahoo.en101.com )
you will see the difference.

Strong Eagle
Answers: 10

Re: MLM's Overthrew the Government in Albania

Post by Strong Eagle » Tue, 06 Dec 2005 1:49 pm

mic wrote:Hi here is mic

well if a government can be overthrown no matter they will be but if you know more about network marketing, you will see that not all is bad.
why not i suggest you to read rich dad and poor dad the E,S,B,I book well your eye will need to change its colour and degree of understand will be open. it is a way of life for alot of people, yes i agree that i am into network marketing but as a christian i only say what is true and no lie so if you don't believe go to my company website ( msn-yahoo.en101.com )
you will see the difference.
The more you learn about MLM the more you will realize that it is a mathematically provable scam. Want to be duped? Go head on, bro. But please don't drag others into this rip off.

http://www.mlmwatch.org/01General/10lies.html

riversandlakes
Reporter
Reporter

Post by riversandlakes » Wed, 07 Dec 2005 1:13 am

Oh, I misread the topic to be "MLMs overthrown the government in Australia" :o :P :twisted:
Goatboy will always cherish his former goatgirl.
But the world is full of fluffier ones.

riversandlakes
Reporter
Reporter

Post by riversandlakes » Wed, 07 Dec 2005 1:16 am

Well, threw an MLM guy (ex-colleague) off his track when he asked me, "Would you like to make 5,000 a day for the next one year or 1/day and double it up for one year"?

Without missing a beat, I replied, "1/day and double it up for one year" :twisted:

Don't screw it man. I got A1 in Additional Maths in O'Levels :D
Goatboy will always cherish his former goatgirl.
But the world is full of fluffier ones.

Wham
Chatter
Chatter

Post by Wham » Sun, 18 Dec 2005 9:05 am

Tingshen and Sydneymak,

Strong Eagle tried hard logic with you, offered articles that used math to prove how most schemes screw the participant - and that did not work - so let me try something a little more low brow: People who participate in MTM schemes are LOOOOOOOSERS. You will end up with a closet full of some sort of crap that nobody really needs to buy anyway...

But as they say... A FOOL AND HIS MONEY ARE SOON PARTED!

GOOD LUCK - and don't say you weren't warned!
"He who makes a beast of himself gets rid of the pain of being a man." Samuel Johnson