Singapore Expats

how to deal with lazy police officer in singapore

Discuss about the latest news & interesting topics, real life experience or other out of topic discussions with locals & expatriates in Singapore.
may4
Regular
Regular

Post by may4 » Wed, 14 Dec 2005 11:29 pm

and somemore this stupid officer holding my night
by not returning my ic to me when i ask for my ic
for more than 4times. he is just wanted to do a fovour
for my husband to enter to the house just to have
the chance for him to create havoc things during the
middle of night. im not sure if the officer suppose to
stop the drunk man for yelling at night instead they
ignore what he behave over the midnight screaming
shouting all the way along the corridor

switlizzie

Post by switlizzie » Thu, 15 Dec 2005 12:01 am

what the police officer did is right..it is not lazy at all...there is no criminal act being done...during that period of moment there is no assault or threat took place..police officer are there 2 preserve peace and order..ur husband is standing outside doing nuthing.. from that period of moment since there is no event that had happen it still consider a family affair...not a criminal actt or even an assault...the most the police officer could do it 2 stand there and prevent from any bad thing happen..if the house name is also under ur husband...ur husband had the right 2 stay in it..the police officer would have be able 2 prevent ur husband from going inside his own property...the only thing that could be done is to either advise either u or ur husband 2 stay at relative house as to prevent any dispute to occurs...n 2 advise u 2 go for a protection order from court so that in future if ur husband did lay a hand on u..than d police officer could do something which is 2 arrest ur husband..than u will feel safe...even if u lodge the report wont help u much...u lucky enuff that the police officer did not charge u for obstructing public servant to perform his duty. more 2 worst if u scold vulgalarity on them..u could also be charge for that..nowday public are geting more unreasonable...u should understand that police officer are not robot 2 interfere in private family life or can do anything that is against their act...u can also consult the family service centre which is located inside ur own neighbourhood..they could do some consulting for both of u..and next time if u got hit by ur husband than call for police...than police will be able 2 do something ..this is all d step u could do...if u really wish 2 prevent ur husband from hiting u...dun just ignore n keep complaining..do someting..ppo is the best way

may4
Regular
Regular

Post by may4 » Thu, 15 Dec 2005 12:07 am

im useless i actually wanted to look for help in
japanese community but in the other hand i wanted
to keep face for my current husband so i darent
to expand the mattar bigger unless my ex really
caused me miscarriage and lost my baby but since
then im afraid too late to regret. i hate singapore
it makes me nightmare and i dun have real frenz all my
frenz are webster basically i hv no one to turn to so i seldom
speak and cant improve my speech anyway i think this is
the only way for throwing out my anger happened in the day

switlizzie

Post by switlizzie » Thu, 15 Dec 2005 12:11 am

next time for such cases it advisable for u 2 go stay with ur relative..it either u go or ur husband go..or u end up kena beat up again..so d choice is urs...and go apply for ppo if it really bad like what u say..dun hestiate...than if such thing happen again u can call for police and they will do sometime on ur husband,,the police officer hold ur ic could be due that he still want more detail information abt u..even when we public being screened by police our ic will be hold with them until they are ready 2 go..am i right? they are just holding ur ic due 2 them doing their job...let say if they give u back ur ic and suddenly sometime bad happen and ur particular had not been checked...who going 2 answer 4 it? they are...they are protecting their own jobs and know what 2 do...now advise it is given...so up 2 u decide....if u want 2 insult a police office do it wen they are totally wrong...u can also shoot them upside down at strait times forum..

emiko08
Chatter
Chatter

Post by emiko08 » Thu, 15 Dec 2005 12:22 am

poor thingy. i hope to marry a good husband. :P :P but that would be many years down the road.

what do you mean by Japanese Community? if you want, i have many contacts back in Japan&here in Singapore. i also have many close friends (who are Japanese also) here. we could always meet up for a cup of drink.

but i find something weird. like you said you have a husband, who is Japanese. shouldn't he be taking care of you? oh well.. :?

meanwhile, take care girl!

riversandlakes
Reporter
Reporter

Post by riversandlakes » Thu, 15 Dec 2005 5:52 am

Though your creativity is somewhat notable...
Goatboy will always cherish his former goatgirl.
But the world is full of fluffier ones.

Vaucluse
Director
Director

Post by Vaucluse » Thu, 15 Dec 2005 7:39 am

The dark side has invaded - save yourselves!!!

'nuff said Image

dot dot dot
Manager
Manager

Post by dot dot dot » Thu, 15 Dec 2005 9:32 am

You must be a happy man now vaucluse, since they are coming nearer? :wink:

Eric

Vaucluse
Director
Director

Post by Vaucluse » Thu, 15 Dec 2005 10:06 am

Eric from the Netherlands wrote:You must be a happy man now vaucluse, since they are coming nearer? :wink:

Eric

It's like the Berlin Wall - now that it has disappeared we face an invasion from the East - in this case it's the DIM side!!!

Just you wait until they start talking about double eyelid insertion, cheek liposuction, ear reduction, 7th finger attachment . . . . etc . . .

Next will be 105 pages of people with names like floppsymoppsy<:> and imsocutesey(") asking the same questions over and over again as well as completely destroying anything that might come close to being seen as English.

You laugh now, Eric - but just you wait until they stand at your house and their cosmetic surgery scars start oozing green slime . . .

'nuff said Image

micknlea
Reporter
Reporter

Post by micknlea » Thu, 15 Dec 2005 2:30 pm

Vaucluse wrote:
Next will be 105 pages of people with names like floppsymoppsy<:> and imsocutesey(") asking the same questions over and over again as well as completely destroying anything that might come close to being seen as English.

You laugh now, Eric - but just you wait until they stand at your house and their cosmetic surgery scars start oozing green slime . . .
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Stop it now Vaucluse, my face is cracking from all the laughter...oh no and the tears are making my eyelids droop...oops its OK, just remembered I'm not from "over there"so I'm safe :D
"My husband said it was him or the cat...I miss him sometimes." - Unknown

Vaucluse
Director
Director

Post by Vaucluse » Thu, 15 Dec 2005 4:15 pm

:) It's ok, micknlea . . . we have contained them on this thread only . . . so far.

'nuff said Image

Mary Hatch Bailey
Manager
Manager

Post by Mary Hatch Bailey » Thu, 15 Dec 2005 5:47 pm

Vaucluse wrote:You laugh now, Eric - but just you wait until they stand at your house and their cosmetic surgery scars start oozing green slime . . .
Vaucluse,

You mean you actually bought that story about 'going home' to the Netherlands? Have you seen Eric lately??

I don't want to jump to conclusions, but I suspect he's had some 'work' done. He came to lunch yesterday looking like this...

dot dot dot
Manager
Manager

Post by dot dot dot » Thu, 15 Dec 2005 8:06 pm

La Reinne, I agree I look different from before, and I have removed my bandages:

Eric

Vaucluse
Director
Director

Post by Vaucluse » Thu, 15 Dec 2005 9:35 pm

Mary Hatch Bailey wrote:
Vaucluse wrote:You laugh now, Eric - but just you wait until they stand at your house and their cosmetic surgery scars start oozing green slime . . .
Vaucluse,

You mean you actually bought that story about 'going home' to the Netherlands? Have you seen Eric lately??

I don't want to jump to conclusions, but I suspect he's had some 'work' done. He came to lunch yesterday looking like this...

:lol: :lol:

'nuff said Image

dot dot dot
Manager
Manager

Post by dot dot dot » Thu, 15 Dec 2005 10:37 pm

wait until I put your pretty face in bandages vaucluse.... :x

Eric