Singapore Expats

Muscles

Discuss about beauty & health. Need some advice or looking for a particular product? Share your beauty and health tips here.
Goggogo

Muscles

Post by Goggogo » Tue, 14 Sep 2004 3:48 pm

I've got a question..

I'm quite scrawny... 66 kg.. 175cm... male.
Been working out for almost 1/2 a yr.. 3x a week..
Havent got v big...
Now am taking designer whey after each gym sessions..

Gym sessions comprise of running (abt 3 km) then weights.. usually session lasts abt 2 hrs each of the 3 evenings.

The prob is i have broad shoulders and deltoids but the calves and leg area generally is small... my arms are small too.. forearms..

Wana to get the general hugeness b4 long...

Diet-wise.. am not controlling much.. but still note the calories estimation though am not eating much protein like bodybuilders do and am only eating 3 meals a day.. still snacking.. etc..

Any one out there who can reccommend products to take or exercise to do?

oh, and i want the mass, bulk, definition with the strength and legal way. So no steroids or creatine for me...

starfantasy84
Regular
Regular

Post by starfantasy84 » Tue, 14 Sep 2004 5:02 pm

If you want to have muscle, having high protein diet is the way. You cannot expect to have a low protein diet and still think your body will produce the muscles right? Ermz...for you so thin, eat anything you want. I think you are expanding too much energy than you are receiving engery. So input less than output equals to weight loss. Just eat more more more. :D

Goggogo

Muscles

Post by Goggogo » Tue, 14 Sep 2004 10:58 pm

But i have a 32 inch belly already..........

what food should i cut down on?

starfantasy84
Regular
Regular

Post by starfantasy84 » Wed, 15 Sep 2004 9:04 am

what is your wasit and hip ratio? Seem like to need to tone up you tummy a little? I used to have a kinda big belly also, but i do cruches and it come down. Having a high waist hip ratio is not good cos it means that you are gaining weight at the wrong place and it could also mean that fats are starting to deposit at the vital organs. :D Maybe don't eat so much oily stuff but increase on the carbo and lean meat? Fish is also a good source of protein but does not have as much fat content as other poultry or red meat. Hope that helps. :lol:

Cliff

Muscle

Post by Cliff » Wed, 15 Sep 2004 4:14 pm

You must be spending too much time in the gym.

Do heavy sets with less reps and spend about just 1 hr on weight training.

zajoe

musle

Post by zajoe » Fri, 17 Sep 2004 6:56 pm

hi thru proper training method, diet and other factor. if u really need help u can email me at [email protected]. im a certified personal trainer n i guess i can help u to bulk up n advise u on ur diet n supplement.

Post by Guest » Fri, 24 Sep 2004 12:26 am

take weight gainers..it'll bulk u up...

Return to “Beauty, Health & Fitness”