Singapore Expats

THE ATTRACTION BETWEEN CAUCASIAN MEN & ASIAN WOMEN ???

Discuss about the latest news & interesting topics, real life experience or other out of topic discussions with locals & expatriates in Singapore.
sapphire
Manager
Manager

Post by sapphire » Tue, 13 Dec 2005 12:01 pm

I'm totally sweet, quiet and demure. Oh and Asian. :P
It's not getting any smarter out there. You have to come to terms with stupidity, and make it work for you.

Bremen
Reporter
Reporter

Post by Bremen » Tue, 13 Dec 2005 12:10 pm

CardZeus wrote: The answer: Our incredibly large penises (5" is incredibly large - no??)
Yours is only 5"?? :shock:

Actually, according to durex, asians are 4-5.5" (with japan having, on average, the "shortest"... Which might explain their desire for very young, "innocent" girls... low self-esteem?), and caucasians average 5.5-6".

Then again, studies also show that the same goes for vaginal size. So that might explain the allure of asian women too? ;)
"Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life."
- Terry Pratchett

CardZeus
Chatter
Chatter

Post by CardZeus » Tue, 13 Dec 2005 12:18 pm

Yours is only 5"??
HaHa I was joking actually 6.25" - but it's much larger in centimetres : 15.875 cm
The most incomprehensible thing about the world is that it is at all comprehensible.

Wham
Chatter
Chatter

Post by Wham » Tue, 13 Dec 2005 12:23 pm

I am taking it as a sign of maturity that it only took 6 pages before this discussion degenerated into penis size...
"He who makes a beast of himself gets rid of the pain of being a man." Samuel Johnson

Bremen
Reporter
Reporter

Post by Bremen » Tue, 13 Dec 2005 12:23 pm

CardZeus wrote:
Yours is only 5"??
HaHa I was joking actually 6.25" - but it's much larger in centimetres : 15.875 cm
And if you *really* want to impress the ladies, go for mm:

158.75mm!!

And while they busily try to re-calculate that big-sounding number, you distract tehm with drinks. ;)
"Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life."
- Terry Pratchett

Bremen
Reporter
Reporter

Post by Bremen » Tue, 13 Dec 2005 12:24 pm

Wham wrote:I am taking it as a sign of maturity that it only took 6 pages before this discussion degenerated into penis size...
"only" 6? No, it's a sign of maturity that it took until page 6!!! Heck, the very first reply could already have gone down this path... ;)
- Terry Pratchett

CardZeus
Chatter
Chatter

Post by CardZeus » Tue, 13 Dec 2005 12:29 pm

I actually work in the nanotechnology sector - so I could REALLY impress and quote my size as 158000000 nm
The most incomprehensible thing about the world is that it is at all comprehensible.

Bremen
Reporter
Reporter

Post by Bremen » Tue, 13 Dec 2005 12:34 pm

CardZeus wrote:I actually work in the nanotechnology sector - so I could REALLY impress and quote my size as 158000000 nm
Yes, but then a smart girl would say "ah, small tools for small work, huh?"
- Terry Pratchett

Baron Greenback
Reporter
Reporter

Post by Baron Greenback » Tue, 13 Dec 2005 12:34 pm

Do the words 'nanotechnology' & 'impress' really belong in the same sentance with penis? :?
"An intelligent man is sometimes forced to be drunk to spend time with his fools."
Hemingway

Bremen
Reporter
Reporter

Post by Bremen » Tue, 13 Dec 2005 12:35 pm

Baron Greenback wrote:Do the words 'nanotechnology' & 'impress' really belong in the same sentance with penis? :?
Exactly my thoughts. :lol:
- Terry Pratchett

Global Citizen
Reporter
Reporter

Post by Global Citizen » Tue, 13 Dec 2005 12:44 pm

Hmmmm, men and their penises. Grow Up! (pun very much intended) :wink:
One man's meat is another's poison.

Bremen
Reporter
Reporter

Post by Bremen » Tue, 13 Dec 2005 12:51 pm

Global Citizen wrote:Hmmmm, men and their penises. Grow Up! (pun very much intended) :wink:
Wait till we all grow man-boobs, then the discussion will *really* get started
- Terry Pratchett

k1w1
Reporter
Reporter

Post by k1w1 » Tue, 13 Dec 2005 1:28 pm

Alright you guys, I am going to jump in here because I have to say that I am starting to find this thread sickening and insulting.

In the maid thread, there were some very harsh words flung about regading Asian women being treated like second class citzens in Singapore when they are mistaken for being maids, and therefore treated badly. I think most people agreed that it is disgraceful. I certainly do.

I see you didn't like the stereotypes about Asian women being demure and petite either. Fair enough, it's laughable at best and just completely baseless. My Dad's wife is Filipino and regularly throws screaming tantrums that put my toddlers to shame. One of my very good friends (also Asian), is the only woman I have ever known to throw dinner plates at her husband when they disagreed on something.

What I find insulting is that these stereotypes were quickly jumped on and slammed down for being crap, and then backed up with preposterous claims of Western men being "unadventurous" if they don't marry outside of their race, Western women confusing strength with being a Nazi or being unfeminine, and the worst of all: Asian women who do not want to marry Western men are content to be second-class citizens to their Asian husbands. The obvious implication of course being that all Asian men treat women like shit. Oh yes, and let's not forget the "fact" that (aside from being more adventurous and knowing how to treat women), you all have big dicks.

I am really shocked and appalled. Frankly, I expected a little more from some of you.

Bremen
Reporter
Reporter

Post by Bremen » Tue, 13 Dec 2005 1:43 pm

k1w1 wrote: I am really shocked and appalled. Frankly, I expected a little more from some of you.
I think you took a lot of that "penis size talk" too seriously. ;)

When CardZeus started with the 5" thing, it was pretty clear it was a joke.

There are, however, SPGs who claim penis size matters, but that's a different discussion and off-topic.

I do agree with you whole-heartedly about some of your other statements, though I don't see some of them being brought up in this thread.

Face it: When this thread was started, we already said "Geez, not another one..." and so decided to spice up this heavily chewed-over topic with some fun and irreverence.

Lighten up. :)
- Terry Pratchett

k1w1
Reporter
Reporter

Post by k1w1 » Tue, 13 Dec 2005 1:54 pm

Oh I get it, stereotypes are fine if they make you guys look good. Then it's just a big ol' laugh and we should all just see it for the game that it (clearly) is...

And I don't think some of those comments (penis measurements excluded) were made in jest at all.