Singapore Expats

SIA cabin crew

Join in the discussion about employment, interview as a cabin crew, pilot in major airlines.
Plavt
Director
Director

Re: hi

Post by Plavt » Sun, 04 Dec 2005 1:31 am

reenita wrote:hi what u guys think of enrolling in a cabin crew course will it help u get the job in cabin crew better???
It would confirm you have a genuine interest but be careful some organizations are happy to take your money providing something of little or any use. Try to talk to those already employed by SIA and make some notes - a day at the airport would be an idea. This again shows a genuine interest - get to know the airport layout , go for a short flight maybe to Malaysia and back- gives you an opportunity to talk to the cabin crew. Draw a flow diagram and imagine your day as a flight attendant.
If you are not quite sure what I mean do feel free to PM me.

Plavt.

monagy3

=(

Post by monagy3 » Sun, 04 Dec 2005 10:16 pm

:cry: :cry:

i didnt get in...n it was my fault..the interview wasnt bad...make sure u smile alot and answer the very best u could..try to apear sophisticated and regal..pleasant..calm and down to earth
|[όμορφος]|

I'M*(!_!)*Julie
Regular
Regular

Re: =(

Post by I'M*(!_!)*Julie » Sun, 04 Dec 2005 10:27 pm

monagy3 wrote::cry: :cry:

i didnt get in...n it was my fault..the interview wasnt bad...make sure u smile alot and answer the very best u could..try to apear sophisticated and regal..pleasant..calm and down to earth
Hi Monagy,

Please do not be sad. I'm sure you had tried your best and it's not your fault ok! Please do not blame yourself. Everything happens for a reason. Maybe there is something better awaiting you?

Best regards,
Julie
Never Regret, As Life Is Too Short For Regrets!

monagy3

Post by monagy3 » Sun, 04 Dec 2005 11:05 pm

I'M*(!_!)*Julie wrote:

Hi Monagy,

Please do not be sad. I'm sure you had tried your best and it's not your fault ok! Please do not blame yourself. Everything happens for a reason. Maybe there is something better awaiting you?

Best regards,
Julie
thanx :D :wink:
|[όμορφος]|

Plavt
Director
Director

Post by Plavt » Sun, 04 Dec 2005 11:08 pm

monagy3 wrote:
I'M*(!_!)*Julie wrote:

Hi Monagy,

Best regards,
Julie

thanx :D :wink:

For Monagy 3 and all othe wannabe Flight Attendants; put failure down to experience and think where you went wrong. Then do some research and try again, some have tried six or seven times (so I am told by a reliable source). Keep trying. :wink:

Plavt.

jozo

SIA

Post by jozo » Sun, 04 Dec 2005 11:19 pm

Monagy,

Am so sorry to hear that you did not get in. I believe there are still many chances for you so don't feel so sad about it.

Care to share with us what the interviewers asked ? Also how girls and guys got thru the interview ?

Thanks

Beagle_lover

Post by Beagle_lover » Mon, 05 Dec 2005 9:55 am

Dear all,

I was in the same batch with Monagy3...and i didnt make it as well. The whole process was really tiring...and depressing in a way....

They pinched me with lotsa questions on my working experience...i repeat: A LOT OF QUESTIONS! Perhaps the next time i should just erase off my working experience in order to avoid unpredictable mistakes...*sigh*...sad huh?!

arron

underwear or thongs

Post by arron » Mon, 05 Dec 2005 10:45 am

can i know usually SIA stewardess wear underwear or thongs with their uniform because they have a sexy butt :P

Paige
Chatter
Chatter

Post by Paige » Mon, 05 Dec 2005 11:12 am

Beagle_lover wrote:Dear all,

I was in the same batch with Monagy3...and i didnt make it as well. The whole process was really tiring...and depressing in a way....

They pinched me with lotsa questions on my working experience...i repeat: A LOT OF QUESTIONS! Perhaps the next time i should just erase off my working experience in order to avoid unpredictable mistakes...*sigh*...sad huh?!
Hey Beagle_lover and Monagy3,
dun be disappointed.. @ least u manage to go thru until this stage rite? juz take it as an experience and apply the next time.. u will be more prepared by then...
well.. any idea hw many gt thru?

Cheers!
Paige :wink:

shaky

Post by shaky » Mon, 05 Dec 2005 12:06 pm

hiya monagy3 and beagle_lover, well try not to be too discouraged at the very least u can tell urself u tried and even got thru many rounds when others do not even hav dat chance.

Hmm... like to ask beagle_lover u mentioned they pinched u for lots of ques on ur previous job can type out some eg? Like wad exactly they ask? I can imagine as u try to look forward to a new job n then those irritating interviewers tryin to dig up ur past!
the grass is greener on the other side.

Beagle_lover

Post by Beagle_lover » Mon, 05 Dec 2005 12:15 pm

shaky wrote:hiya monagy3 and beagle_lover, well try not to be too discouraged at the very least u can tell urself u tried and even got thru many rounds when others do not even hav dat chance.

Hmm... like to ask beagle_lover u mentioned they pinched u for lots of ques on ur previous job can type out some eg? Like wad exactly they ask? I can imagine as u try to look forward to a new job n then those irritating interviewers tryin to dig up ur past!
Hi Shaky

I'll pm u...

Beagle_lover

Post by Beagle_lover » Mon, 05 Dec 2005 12:19 pm

Paige wrote:

dun be disappointed.. @ least u manage to go thru until this stage rite? juz take it as an experience and apply the next time.. u will be more prepared by then...

Cheers!

Thanks Paige...

I am not particularly sure how many got thru...what i heard was only 3 of out 12...

tinkerbelle

Post by tinkerbelle » Mon, 05 Dec 2005 2:14 pm

They must be really interested in you to ask so many questions!! Dun be sad..

Hopeless

Hopeless

Post by Hopeless » Mon, 05 Dec 2005 2:16 pm

Beagle_lover wrote:
Paige wrote:

Cheers!

Thanks Paige...

I am not particularly sure how many got thru...what i heard was only 3 of out 12...
Hey Beagle_Lover,

dun be too upset ya? Just keep on trying as long they have a recruitment... i'm sure one day u'll get in! :)

Paige
Chatter
Chatter

Post by Paige » Mon, 05 Dec 2005 2:21 pm

Beagle_lover wrote:
Paige wrote:

Cheers!

Thanks Paige...

Hey Beagle_lover...
What kind of qns did they ask u? care to share? can u PM me too?

Thanks..