Singapore Expats

Help with milia seeds

Discuss about beauty & health. Need some advice or looking for a particular product? Share your beauty and health tips here.
twinklestar

Help with milia seeds

Post by twinklestar » Thu, 01 Dec 2005 10:54 am

As a typical Asian with problematic skin made worse by the hot, humid weather here, I'm finding myself plagued with milia seeds.
They're small tiny clogged particles in the skin which is normally extracted via facial treatments. I do go for very regular facials (twice a week!) but problem is, they come back within 2 days after my face has been cleansed!

It's bothering me greatly! And I earnestly ask for help in this area. Is there any mask/facial product out there that can control this problem once and for all? It doesn't help that I gym regularly and sometimes the sweat running down my face creates even more milia seeds. But don't ask me to stop gymming though. Working out is very important to me. Gotta lose weight :p

It's very annoying everytime I wash my face and have to feel the coarse skin texture caused by milia seeds. Help!

Eustacia

Re: Help with milia seeds

Post by Eustacia » Thu, 01 Dec 2005 11:20 am

twinklestar wrote:As a typical Asian with problematic skin made worse by the hot, humid weather here, I'm finding myself plagued with milia seeds.
They're small tiny clogged particles in the skin which is normally extracted via facial treatments. I do go for very regular facials (twice a week!) but problem is, they come back within 2 days after my face has been cleansed!

It's bothering me greatly! And I earnestly ask for help in this area. Is there any mask/facial product out there that can control this problem once and for all? It doesn't help that I gym regularly and sometimes the sweat running down my face creates even more milia seeds. But don't ask me to stop gymming though. Working out is very important to me. Gotta lose weight :p

It's very annoying everytime I wash my face and have to feel the coarse skin texture caused by milia seeds. Help!

You need to have a balance diet, no fried food/seafood/peanuts. Take soup based /steam food with 80% Vegetables 20% meat

Drink at least 8 glasses of water daily. Sleep early before 11pm as skin/body needs to detox & repair 11pm-2am.

If u can follow 80% of the above, your skin problem will improved .. :)

twinklestar

Post by twinklestar » Thu, 01 Dec 2005 11:49 am

Hey thanks for the tip!

I know I need to do something about my sleeping hours...Been sleeping around 1++am every night :S

Eustacia

Post by Eustacia » Thu, 01 Dec 2005 4:28 pm

twinklestar wrote:Hey thanks for the tip!

I know I need to do something about my sleeping hours...Been sleeping around 1++am every night :S

Yup so u have to adjust to latest by 11pm & u will c improvment eventually.. :wink: