Singapore Expats

Any Hong Konger in Singapore?

Post here to organise an event, gathering, meetup, party. Search for expats from your country, sports partners or meet new friends here!
koyuli
Reporter
Reporter

Post by koyuli » Wed, 30 Nov 2005 3:05 pm

哈啰! Winny

明天开工了!

祝一切顺顺利利, 好好运运!

拜六见!

Little Monkey
Regular
Regular

Post by Little Monkey » Wed, 30 Nov 2005 3:17 pm

koyuli wrote:hi all,

please count me in.. any timeslot is fine for me..

1. WTP
2. WTP's German Bear
3. Earthfriendly
4. Earthfreindly's loved one
5. Jun
6. Jun's friend
7. koyuli

8. LM

I'm fine for both sessions 2.05 and 2.30
Last edited by Little Monkey on Wed, 30 Nov 2005 3:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Little Monkey
Regular
Regular

Post by Little Monkey » Wed, 30 Nov 2005 3:20 pm

Jun wrote:Hi Lm...

no la...not because its far...but this week i'm really really can't make it.... :(

update for the movie (EPL's source) chicken Little on sat,3rd of Dec

Cathay - somerset 12:45PM 02:30 PM 04:15 PM 06:00 PM 07:45 PM 09:30

Shouting for WTP & EPL:where are you all??so please up date for the sat movie session :lol: :D :P
Hi Jun,

It's ok. We'll have Tennis session next time. We'll meet up for the movie session on Sat first!!! :lol:

Little Monkey
Regular
Regular

Post by Little Monkey » Wed, 30 Nov 2005 3:35 pm

winnythepoor wrote:Hi LM,

Nevermind, I've got extra badminton racket for you. I also got hkgal's help to get back my tennis racket from HK. (Especially thanks to hkgal again. :) )

Great! Enjoy your time in Singapore. I've get married in early Sept. So I'm stay with my parents-in-law in Singapore permenantly.

Tennis session on Sunday?? Good idea. I would like to join you when I finish my elementary pratice which coaches by my German Bear. I remember I only played twice when I was in 2nd school. Anyway, Squash is my favorite sport.
Hi WTP,

Thanks very much for getthing the badminton racket for me! you are so nice leh! :D :lol: :D

No need to be perfect tennis player wor.....just for fun ma.....call me anytime if you would like to play.

Hey, really good to hear that you love squash too! I just find it difficult to find companion for squash. So, where can we book the squash court in Singapore? If we are going to play squash, i'll make sure to bring my squash racket when I back to HK in Christmas :P :P :P

Btw, are you nervous to start your work tomorrow?? anyway, Good Luck and wish you have a Good start! \:D/ \:D/ \:D/

Jun
Editor
Editor

Post by Jun » Wed, 30 Nov 2005 4:32 pm

WTP...good luck ya....

LM...ok... :)

cheers
Happiness is a daily decision.

EPL
Reporter
Reporter

Post by EPL » Wed, 30 Nov 2005 4:38 pm

Sorry for my late response here...

Yup please count me in..

1. WTP
2. WTP's German Bear
3. Earthfriendly
4. Earthfreindly's loved one
5. Jun
6. Jun's friend
7. koyuli
8. little monkey ( sorry miss you out )
9. EPL ( I'm fine with 230pm)

Btw, is Mr KK joining us?

fung23, how soon you are able to confirm?
Be patient toward all that is unsolved in your heart. Do not now seek the answers, which cannot be given you because you would not be able to live the questions now... Perhaps you will then gradually, without noticing it, live... into the answer ~Rainer Maria Rilke~

winnythepoor
Chatter
Chatter

Post by winnythepoor » Wed, 30 Nov 2005 8:49 pm

Good evening everyone,

Thanks for all of you but I dont have to work until my new boss come back to town next week and sign my insurance. Maybe it's a good news to me---> enjoy addtional one-week holidays. (i'm always lousy!!) :P :P :lol:

Okay...everyone is fine at 2:30pm on Sat, then I'll book the tickets online by tomorrow and will let you all know when done.

Bad news, still cant contact Mr. KK. :o :o :? :?

LM, This afternoon I went to restring my badminton racket and get ready to have badminton session next weekend. :D Great to hear you like squash too. You are welcome to join me playing squash in St. Wilfrid's Squash Court. I'll have one gal partner there at 8-9pm on tomolo. I've extra squash racket for you. :wink:

Little Monkey
Regular
Regular

Post by Little Monkey » Wed, 30 Nov 2005 10:58 pm

Hi WTP,

Wah so GOOD leh!!! really don't expect so fast can have the chance to play squash as well as seeing you!!

Restinging your badminton racket? You must be very professional in sports........ better set the right expectation that I love playing squash but not a very good player....hope I won't bored you la!

St Wilfred's Squash Court......aiya...really no idea where it is....anyway, I'll figure it out and contact you tomorrow!

seeya! :)

Little Monkey
Regular
Regular

Post by Little Monkey » Wed, 30 Nov 2005 11:05 pm

Hi EPL,
No need to say sorry la! :) see u this Sat!!! :D :D :D

WTP, Jun, EPL, Earthfriendly and Koyuli,
Really excited to seeing you all in real this Sat!!! :D :D :D

Funy23,
Any chance to see you too leh?? :)

winnythepoor
Chatter
Chatter

Post by winnythepoor » Wed, 30 Nov 2005 11:42 pm

Little Monkey wrote:Hi WTP,

Wah so GOOD leh!!! really don't expect so fast can have the chance to play squash as well as seeing you!!

Restinging your badminton racket? You must be very professional in sports........ better set the right expectation that I love playing squash but not a very good player....hope I won't bored you la!

St Wilfred's Squash Court......aiya...really no idea where it is....anyway, I'll figure it out and contact you tomorrow!

seeya! :)
Hi LM,

I play squash is mainly for exercise my "bones" and get fun. So please join us tomolo nite. I'll bring racket for you. You may reach there by take MRT to Boon Keng station and walk 10 mins. Or you meet me up for dinner at 6:15-6:30pm Raffles Place MRT also can.

Saint Wilfrid Sport Complex
3 Saint Wilfred Road (S)327920

Waiting to see you in real. :)

p.s. Restring my racket is because its strings already depreciated not because I'm professional. I'm a junior player for any sports.

Little Monkey
Regular
Regular

Post by Little Monkey » Thu, 01 Dec 2005 12:06 am

Hi WTP,

You are sooo nice leh! invite me for dinner as well! :lol:
I would definitely join the squash session. but I'm not sure when i can off tomorrow........as my big boss will be back to singapore (flight time 1430), not sure if he'll back to office. Anyway, I'll plan and let you know asap.

btw, thanks for telling me the add. :)

Little Monkey
Regular
Regular

Post by Little Monkey » Thu, 01 Dec 2005 12:10 am

Hi all,

Anyone interested in Janice and 側田? They have just released their albums........both are soooooo GOOD leh! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Jun
Editor
Editor

Post by Jun » Thu, 01 Dec 2005 10:17 am

Morning All

WTP, any cut off date for this chicken little so that you can booked the tix in advance? due to is weekend time and the movie is brand new from oven (can know that i'm staying too long in spore already ...singlish...kiasu... :roll: ) :lol: :lol: :lol:
Happiness is a daily decision.

winnythepoor
Chatter
Chatter

Post by winnythepoor » Thu, 01 Dec 2005 10:23 am

Hi All,

Thanks for Jun's reminder. The cut off time will be at 3:00pm today. Checked the seat availability last night. Still have many, so dont worries. :wink: Any suggestion for the seating? I prefer to divide ppls into 2 rows evenly.

winnythepoor
Chatter
Chatter

Post by winnythepoor » Thu, 01 Dec 2005 10:28 am

Little Monkey wrote:Hi WTP,

You are sooo nice leh! invite me for dinner as well! :lol:
I would definitely join the squash session. but I'm not sure when i can off tomorrow........as my big boss will be back to singapore (flight time 1430), not sure if he'll back to office. Anyway, I'll plan and let you know asap.

btw, thanks for telling me the add. :)

Good morning LM, okay...if that's the case, please confirm me before 12noon if possible. Otherwise I'll bring one racket tonight. I have to meet up hkgal for lunch and stay in down town this afternoon. Hope you dont mind share my one.