Singapore Expats

Avene Products.

Discuss about beauty & health. Need some advice or looking for a particular product? Share your beauty and health tips here.
KoKo03

Avene Products.

Post by KoKo03 » Mon, 21 Nov 2005 5:25 pm

Hi Anyone Gals or Guys,

have anyone tried out Avene Face products?? I had went through a couple of forums and found that this brand is pretty good, can just get it at Guardian Pharmacy or Robinsons. I want to get a set for my boyfriend he has the typical normal/combanation skin, his T-zones - forehead, nose, chin is pretty oily, his cheek are rather dry at times its a bit flaky and yet has got pimples on his cheeks at times. I've read through most forums the 2 cleansers they've picked out is "Cleanance Soapless Gel" (blue/green bottle) & "Rinse Off Gentle Cleansing Gel" but they did not really mention their skin condition and its mostly dry or oily not specific elaborate. And to me i think guys normally has got"thicker skin" than the ladies, i was thinking "Cleanance Soapless Gel" seems to be more"potent" but again might help my bf on the T-Zone but seems it might dry out his cheeks whereas "Rinse Off Gentle Cleansing Gel" does really sound "gentle" but for a guy like my bf with such skin condition it seems to be quite gentle on the cheeks but again can it effective clears away the oil at his T-Zone?? Anyone happen to have skin condition like my bf and has tried out this 2 products, please do kindly give me your comments.

Thank you.
KoKo03 :???:

giraffe
Regular
Regular

Post by giraffe » Tue, 22 Nov 2005 3:50 pm

My fav two avene products are the sunlock and the clearance K cream. Check it out at the National Skin Cancer. Much cheaper than the pharmacies. Good luck

KoKo03

Post by KoKo03 » Tue, 22 Nov 2005 4:19 pm

Giraffe,

how to used the Cleanace K cream?? You mean after cleansing n toner put on the cream?? Is it a moisturiser??

giraffe
Regular
Regular

Post by giraffe » Wed, 23 Nov 2005 1:49 pm

You apply it after cleansing, toning, on dry skin. It helps with blackheads, large pores and overall texture and tone. Apply a sunscreen on top of it in the daytime and at night clearance K alone should be okay.