Singapore Expats

Plastic and cosmetic surgery abroad

Everything about beauty enhancement discussion.
jan_sg85

hey hatemynose

Post by jan_sg85 » Tue, 15 Nov 2005 2:24 pm

hatemynose wrote:Jovin please send the photos to me too! i sent you a pm a few days ago.. you might not have seen it.. email: [email protected]

really appreciate you sharing with us the photos... thanks!

Hey jan_sg85 im thinking of going to yan hee too.. mainly because of the positive feedback on this forum.. but ill be going mid-late janurary and looking for people to go with too.. im doing a nose reduction, not an implant.. but ive been saving up lots money as i orignally wanted to do it in singapore... now i have extra for shopping and stuff! so i definetly 100% will be going go next janurary. if i cant find anyone ill just go alone.

and if anyone has anymore feedback from yan hee please share!
thank you

hey hatemynose,i was tinking and comfirmed dat i can make in during mid jan!so u pm me ok?see if u still want to go,maybe we can go together.january before the chinese new year season right>sure!yea hope u can make it too.

hatemynose

Post by hatemynose » Wed, 16 Nov 2005 12:03 am

Hey!

Haha that great.... Yea im looking for people to go with to yan hee from 15jan-20jan

its before chinese new year...

email me XXX
Last edited by hatemynose on Thu, 22 Dec 2005 1:33 am, edited 1 time in total.

jovinliu
Chatter
Chatter

Post by jovinliu » Wed, 16 Nov 2005 10:51 am

Errrrr, you sure you want to do before CNY? Need to plan some time for recovery leh, else cannot go visiting friends and relative! :P

/Jovin
hatemynose wrote:Hey!

Haha that great.... Yea im looking for people to go with to yan hee from 15jan-20jan

email me [email protected]

cherkei

Post by cherkei » Wed, 16 Nov 2005 12:23 pm

hatemynose wrote:Hey!

email me [email protected]
i'm keen too :D
i have emailed you, probably we can go together with jan_sg85? :D

buffyboi

Re : good luck!!

Post by buffyboi » Wed, 16 Nov 2005 3:18 pm

Good luck boys and girls!!!

I'm sure you'll all have a great time.... I'm sure Jovin will agree with me that it's quite an experience :D ....

Jovin is right, don't forget you need time to heal!! It took me about 5 days to heal.....but that doesn't mean your's would be the same... unfortunately some may take longer ..... :cry:

Just remember...lots of ICE PACKS!!!!!!!!!!! The swelling will go down much much quicker! :-&

Anyway.... sorry guys, don't really have a before shot... but I can take a after shot..will do that tonight!

cherkei

Post by cherkei » Wed, 16 Nov 2005 5:28 pm

-del-
Last edited by cherkei on Tue, 22 Nov 2005 9:43 am, edited 1 time in total.

jan_sg85

hey guys almost time!!

Post by jan_sg85 » Wed, 16 Nov 2005 7:43 pm

hey guys/gers...if we're gg to bbk in jan,we muz really comfirm fast liao leh!i will check out the hotel prices/location etc..air tickets are really cheap n comfirmed to be only $20(one-way)$40(2-way) to bangkok!tiger airlines..hehe...ok interested applicants do email each other regularly for updates n if can den we meet up or wat ok?cuz dere are alot of catchin up 4 us n preparations if we were 2 go in a group..but gg in a group is gd!..thx jovin for all the advises..
erm..by now i already gt 2ppl(along with me-3,)dat will be gg nxt year..since recovery needs time,so i tink we go on jan10 lydat?

haha so excited cuz finally found ppl 2 go along with.hey buffyboi,do send us ur pics soon k..
cherkei n hatemynose...we 3 comfirmed going..and i post on other forums,gt ard 2-3 interested party liao..so yea..see how things go.hope will b smooth..

xyxyxy

Post by xyxyxy » Thu, 17 Nov 2005 1:27 pm

hi pple

I am gg to BKK next year too.

Just a reminder tho. My bf raised the issue of 'bird flu' in BKK recently. So thought some of you ladies may wish to monitor the situation in BKK and to take extra care. Maybe I am being paranoid but do take note alright?

I have been postponing my trip from Nov to Jan.. Now I am gg in Feb. Do email me @ [email protected] if anyone wishes to go in Feb 2006..

(by the way, I am the gal who send my photo to Yanhee and got a fee quote & the relevant ops i should take for my rhinoplasty..)

One more thing to add, thru my liaising with Carmen from Yanhee, I understand that make up can be used 1 week after the op to hide any redness.. Just something to add on which i think is useful (esp for gals who have to work almost immed after coming back... )

illusionist

Post by illusionist » Fri, 18 Nov 2005 2:56 am

hey all, i'm absolutely new to this forum and i'm amazed how all of you can get together and discuss plastic surgery - this has not occurred to me before.
i was wondering how high the pain factor is for rhinoplasty and liposuction to be done. can anyone advise on the costs of doing all these? how much is the cheapest rate in thailand? how fast is the healing process and when can i see results without bruising/swelling?
thank you all!

benefit

Dr Marco and eyebag removal

Post by benefit » Fri, 18 Nov 2005 3:10 am

Hello everyone. :)

I'm just wondering if anyone had been to that Brazilian plastic surgeon at East Shore Medical Centre, Dr Marco. Can you please share your experience or any opinions both bad or good about him.
I'm still pretty new to this plastic surgery thingy but am thinking about getting my eye bags removed by him. Everyone always comments on how tired I looked even though sleep is not the problem! Sheesh.. That really gets me down. :cry:
I haven't gone to him yet but will be schduling an appointment soon and so would like to find out what's the general view of him.
Actually I find that information about eye bag removal is really quite hard to come by... So any help from people who had this op done would really be much appreciated!
By the way, Jovin if you are reading this post: I saw the link you put up with regards to dark eye circles and eye bags - http://beautymaker.hypermart.net/englis ... ectony.htm
Thanks for the link! The results look pretty good and I'm really quited tempted to go to taiwan to do the eye job now. Have yourself been to seen this doc? - Dr Chang and if so any feedback about him?

Thanks you guys for sharing all your info and experiences!

Plas

Blepharoplasty and Chin Augmentation

Post by Plas » Fri, 18 Nov 2005 12:45 pm

Hello!!

I am going for the double eyelid surgery and chin augmentation.

I am contemplating between Dr.Sukit (based on the good reviews here), Dr Somsak (Thailand) and Dr Chang (Taipei). Have sent them emails and waiting for their feedbk although Dr.Chang has replied.

Any gals have experience in chin augmentation, pls kindly share it with me as I read that it is more painful than rhinoplasty.

I am preparing myself for the PS this Dec before I start my new job so as to allow more time for recovery.

Am going for the PS alone as my family definitely will against and not telling my bf as we are in the tough time now.

black_creamer

Post by black_creamer » Fri, 18 Nov 2005 1:32 pm

Wow, have u guys seen this before/after pix of the Sporean girl chosen to join MTV - Dawn Yang....her surgeon is superb!! I want!! :o
scrol towards the bottom on the page - http://xialanxue.blogspot.com/

cherkei

Re: Blepharoplasty and Chin Augmentation

Post by cherkei » Fri, 18 Nov 2005 1:55 pm

Plas wrote: Am going for the PS alone as my family definitely will against and not telling my bf as we are in the tough time now.
when you decide to go?
Last edited by cherkei on Fri, 18 Nov 2005 3:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Plas

Post by Plas » Fri, 18 Nov 2005 2:56 pm

Hi cherkei

Haf u decided which surgeon to engage? Im planning to go on the 1 Dec, rest for about 2 weeks before I start my new job.

What PS are you doing?

Lazypig

Re: Blepharoplasty and Chin Augmentation

Post by Lazypig » Fri, 18 Nov 2005 4:11 pm

Hello Plas,

Is Dr Chang the surgeon whom where specs? Do you have his website add?

Plas wrote:Hello!!

I am going for the double eyelid surgery and chin augmentation.

I am contemplating between Dr.Sukit (based on the good reviews here), Dr Somsak (Thailand) and Dr Chang (Taipei). Have sent them emails and waiting for their feedbk although Dr.Chang has replied.

Any gals have experience in chin augmentation, pls kindly share it with me as I read that it is more painful than rhinoplasty.

I am preparing myself for the PS this Dec before I start my new job so as to allow more time for recovery.

Am going for the PS alone as my family definitely will against and not telling my bf as we are in the tough time now.