Singapore Expats

The inn’s and out's of office dominance

Discuss about the latest news & interesting topics, real life experience or other out of topic discussions with locals & expatriates in Singapore.
The secret Mr X

The inn’s and out's of office dominance

Post by The secret Mr X » Tue, 15 Nov 2005 6:48 pm

I am highly attracted to my female boss (I'm male). She is the CEO of our company and I have worked with her for three years. We have a strong professional relationship but due to spending so many hours a day together for so long we have a low key mutual care and understanding. I am in my early thirties; she is 41 and every bit the practiced professional. I am in awe of her intelligence and love working for her. I gladly do whatever she tells me because I know how smart she is. Her dominance over me has built within me a yearning to serve her and be dominated by her. She is aware of my feelings about this from years of very subtle hints and I feel that she enjoys our subtle domination games at work and also thinks about dominating me in the bedroom from time to time. I am sure this would interest her if it wasn’t for her professionalism I'm not usually into dominance and what follows has taken a long time to evolve. Its getting so I am thinking about this many hours of the day and am unable to spend more than five minutes with her without needing some kind of manual relief. I’m just about at my whit’s end. I could live without the job, to me the loss of the job would be worth the experience and I believe it would work out well anyway. I want to find a way to come clean and just let her know what I think about her, and doing to her and for her. Coming right out is just not going to work. She needs to be assured of my confidentiality, that it would never under any circumstances either interfere with work or be repeated to a single living soul. My word on this would carry a lot of weight with her. She also needs to be sufficiently motivated sexually, I need to turn her onto the idea. Get her thinking about it. Probably my biggest fantasy is to have her tell me to eat her and then to comply. I think if I could plant that seed, over time, it would probably grow into something I could work with. After all, what single 41 year old woman does not find receiving oral sex from a nice looking, nice, trusted guy ten years younger not appealing ? Especially when you consider the subtle seeds of arousal I have already sown over the past three years ? I had one idea about asking if I could put my personnel laptop in her office and leave it there for a few weeks with no password and a large obvious file with her name on it. In that file, I could put this nice naked picture of myself (I’m sure she would like it and find it a turn on) and a letter about everything I would like to do for her. I was thinking about a hypothetical email that was apparently never meant to be sent kind of format. I should be safe because she should not be opening my computer and snooping and also be getting my message across and having her consider it and mull it over. I think the chances of her looking at it some time in two or three weeks would be quite high, human nature being what it is. I would of course install a key monitor before hand so I could tell if it had been opened.. So what do you think ?

sundaymorningstaple
Answers: 21

Post by sundaymorningstaple » Tue, 15 Nov 2005 7:04 pm

I think it should be in the JOKES or RUBBISH Forum or better yet :oops!: :delete:
SOME PEOPLE TRY TO TURN BACK THEIR ODOMETERS. NOT ME. I WANT PEOPLE TO KNOW WHY I LOOK THIS WAY. I'VE TRAVELED A LONG WAY, AND SOME OF THE ROADS WEREN'T PAVED. ~ Will Rogers

Shilo2010
Chatter
Chatter

Post by Shilo2010 » Tue, 15 Nov 2005 7:08 pm

I had something of a similar experience some years ago.
It worked out badly.
Cut and run, find a hobby.

k1w1
Reporter
Reporter

Re: The inn’s and out's of office dominance

Post by k1w1 » Tue, 15 Nov 2005 10:10 pm

The secret Mr X wrote: She also needs to be sufficiently motivated sexually, I need to turn her onto the idea. Get her thinking about it. Probably my biggest fantasy is to have her tell me to eat her and then to comply. I think if I could plant that seed, over time, it would probably grow into something I could work with. After all, what single 41 year old woman does not find receiving oral sex from a nice looking, nice, trusted guy ten years younger not appealing ? Especially when you consider the subtle seeds of arousal I have already sown over the past three years ? I had one idea about asking if I could put my personnel laptop in her office and leave it there for a few weeks with no password and a large obvious file with her name on it. In that file, I could put this nice naked picture of myself (I’m sure she would like it and find it a turn on) and a letter about everything I would like to do for her. So what do you think ?
I think that's probably the most hilarious thing I have read in a while! No really, I am roaring at the computer right now.

I am really curious to know how you could subtely drop in the bit about oral sex. "Here's the stuff you wanted, and by the way have you seen the forms for sexual harrassment claims?"

Mary Hatch Bailey
Manager
Manager

Post by Mary Hatch Bailey » Tue, 15 Nov 2005 10:13 pm

This is why I work at home.

sapphire
Manager
Manager

Post by sapphire » Wed, 16 Nov 2005 2:28 pm

OP, if its eating into your head so much, you might as well go right ahead and ask her! What's with leaving your laptop for her to see blah blah? But, be prepared to face the consequences, good or bad.

Now if this was just a wind up, funny one indeed. :D
It's not getting any smarter out there. You have to come to terms with stupidity, and make it work for you.

dot dot dot
Manager
Manager

Post by dot dot dot » Wed, 16 Nov 2005 2:41 pm

Enjoyed watching 'Disclosure'?

Eric

Wham
Chatter
Chatter

Post by Wham » Wed, 16 Nov 2005 3:21 pm

Mr X, You only live once so go for it, but try lightening up a little because you sound a little over the edge - and that usually scares people away. Heck - it is scary just reading about your insane over the top dumb laptop idea - i am sure she would find it equally disturbing - and possibly a big turnoff.

The best thing you can do is to meet up outside the office and THEN casually bring up the topic of "hypothetically"having a relationship. If she bites at that idea, then all those other fun things you are imagining could happen within the context of your relationship. If she does not - then nothing lost. BUT LOSE the DESPERATION!
"He who makes a beast of himself gets rid of the pain of being a man." Samuel Johnson

locallass
Chatter
Chatter

Post by locallass » Wed, 16 Nov 2005 6:53 pm

My colleagues must think I'm mad because I burst out laughing very loudly when I was reading this post. Of all the insane ideas..... :lol: Why can't you do what normal people do i.e. ask her out for dinner and seduce her from there?

dot dot dot
Manager
Manager

Post by dot dot dot » Wed, 16 Nov 2005 7:02 pm

I think the CEO is in a totally different league as mister x....

Think of it, a tough 40 year old lady who knows how to run a company as chief executive. There is this freaky little mister x, having fantasies to be dominated... What would it add to her existence... :?

I suggest OP goes to OT instead, there he can play the slave as well...

Eric

Plavt
Director
Director

Post by Plavt » Wed, 16 Nov 2005 8:23 pm

The secret Mr X wrote: be repeated to a single living soul.
Unfortunately you have told everybody on this board.

Plavt. :?

EADG
Reporter
Reporter

Post by EADG » Wed, 16 Nov 2005 8:28 pm

The secret Mr X wrote:Especially when you consider the subtle seeds of arousal I have already sown over the past three years ? .. So what do you think ?
you obviously never heard of The Five Minute Rule

3 years!!!

dood, that kind of woman appreciates a man who can take charge, make decisions, lead, etc., you know, basic Man Stuff

ok, maybe you don't know

Bubbles
Reporter
Reporter

Post by Bubbles » Thu, 17 Nov 2005 2:55 am

OK, that sort of creeped me out. Look at it from the 'tough' mature woman's point of view..........

There's this guy, you are not really that acquainted with him, he works for you, but then, so do lots of others. You do your job, it's tough. You try to be professional and not lead guys on. Then 'Ding, Dong' you realise that this guy not only likes you (it happens) but has way out fantasies involving oral sex with you..........

ARRRGH, CREEPY......................

Yes I know sex crosses everyones' minds anywhere, esp in the workplace, but surely, even if you do have such intense thoughts, you don't PLAN to let the person know......oooooooooooooH!!
Rage, rage against the dying of the light.

Dylan Thomas.

Scorpion
Editor
Editor

funny

Post by Scorpion » Thu, 17 Nov 2005 4:07 am

](*,) , what is this actually.

Please Mr. X do check up with a doctor first (oops, dont get to an female doctor) :cool:
When u Need Someone to Be Beside u And No One Is Around Just Gaze Up In The Sky,u Might Not See Me But Be Sure That We r Under The Same Sky,I wl'd Never B 2 Far....

Rose_YG
Chatter
Chatter

Post by Rose_YG » Thu, 17 Nov 2005 11:40 am

Do you actually realise that u are fantasizing a LOT ? Did she drop u any hints that she likes you or flirt with u?

What i would think? Just be a man and ask her out .. don't make it so complicated by TRYING to turn her on to your idea.. she's mature enough.
"Every day is Christmas and every night is new year's eve... "