Singapore Expats

SIA cabin crew

Join in the discussion about employment, interview as a cabin crew, pilot in major airlines.
cranberriess

Post by cranberriess » Wed, 16 Nov 2005 6:20 pm

for ladies who started training, before training, you will be ask to take measurements for the tailored kebaya. what if the tailored kebaya does not fit? are we given the opprtunity to alter it again?

nafnaf

Post by nafnaf » Wed, 16 Nov 2005 6:55 pm

hi camilleBax, what's the success rate for the kebaya fitting today?Dont be sad ya,can always try again. :)
for ladies who started training, before training, you will be ask to take measurements for the tailored kebaya. what if the tailored kebaya does not fit? are we given the opprtunity to alter it again?
hi cranberriess,from what i know there's altogether 6 fittings so i believe the end product should be one that will fit you perfectly :)

cranberriess

Post by cranberriess » Wed, 16 Nov 2005 7:40 pm

hi nafnaf, wow there are six fittings!! that's good. :) cos my first measurement today was a complete disaster, i cannot even breathe in the kebaya and the lady insist that its my size.

CamilleBax

Post by CamilleBax » Wed, 16 Nov 2005 10:26 pm

nafnaf wrote:hi camilleBax, what's the success rate for the kebaya fitting today?Dont be sad ya,can always try again. :)
hi cranberriess,from what i know there's altogether 6 fittings so i believe the end product should be one that will fit you perfectly :)
Hi nafnaf,

There are around 28 of us today. and around 10+ girls were not selected.

monagy3

im so nervous

Post by monagy3 » Thu, 17 Nov 2005 11:43 am

my interview is this sunday at 8.50 am...this is my 3rd attempt...can anyone tell me wot are the chances of me getting in now...i was unsuccessfull the earlier times...and how does the management interview go??

angela

Re: im so nervous

Post by angela » Thu, 17 Nov 2005 4:03 pm

monagy3 wrote:my interview is this sunday at 8.50 am...this is my 3rd attempt...can anyone tell me wot are the chances of me getting in now...i was unsuccessfull the earlier times...and how does the management interview go??
Hi Monagy3,

My interview is on sunday too but much later than your time slot. U malaysian too?

jozo

SIA

Post by jozo » Thu, 17 Nov 2005 11:04 pm

Is there a management interview tml ? Is it for the gals or the guys ?
The interview this Sunday is held in KL ? Only for girls ?

esther'sattic

Re: Mgt Interview

Post by esther'sattic » Fri, 18 Nov 2005 8:22 am

summer28 wrote:I went for the mgt interview today..but i failed to proceed further...haiz..feeling disappointed with myself..but I will brace up for the next recruitment exercise. :)

those who went today, maybe you can update me! I hope the next recruitment comes soon.... :D

All the best to the rest who are trying! never give up!!!

Hi,
just crossed my mgt interview and the person said that there will be a next recruitment excerise coming up soon either the end of this yr of beg of next, yup, so brace urself up! Good luck!

silvercat

Post by silvercat » Fri, 18 Nov 2005 10:14 am

esther'sattic wrote:
summer28 wrote:I went for the mgt interview today..but i failed to proceed further...haiz..feeling disappointed with myself..but I will brace up for the next recruitment exercise. :)

those who went today, maybe you can update me! I hope the next recruitment comes soon.... :D

All the best to the rest who are trying! never give up!!!

Hi,
just crossed my mgt interview and the person said that there will be a next recruitment excerise coming up soon either the end of this yr of beg of next, yup, so brace urself up! Good luck!
Hey Ester,
How did ur interview go?

monagy3

malaysian

Post by monagy3 » Fri, 18 Nov 2005 5:27 pm

yep..i am a malaysian too.... :wink:
|[όμορφος]|

summer28

Post by summer28 » Fri, 18 Nov 2005 6:28 pm

esther'sattic wrote: Hi,

Thanks for the information, Esther! I can't wait for the next round to come. :)

TMF

Post by TMF » Fri, 18 Nov 2005 6:41 pm

DO U KNOW THAT YOUR SMILE IS VERY IMPORTANT DURING YOUR INTERVIEW???
THEY NEED MORE CREW SO SMILE AND SHOW THEM THAT U GALS CAN MAKE THE PASSENGERS HAVING A SAFE N WONDERFUL FLIGHT

soar

hello!

Post by soar » Fri, 18 Nov 2005 9:49 pm

Hi Hi Paige, got something to ask you! Whats your email add? Thanks gal!

jozo

SIA

Post by jozo » Fri, 18 Nov 2005 11:08 pm

How was the mangement interview today ? Was it for girls or guys ? How many managed to pull through ?

Scorpion
Editor
Editor

smile

Post by Scorpion » Sat, 19 Nov 2005 2:52 am

TMF wrote:DO U KNOW THAT YOUR SMILE IS VERY IMPORTANT DURING YOUR INTERVIEW???
THEY NEED MORE CREW SO SMILE AND SHOW THEM THAT U GALS CAN MAKE THE PASSENGERS HAVING A SAFE N WONDERFUL FLIGHT
you seem to be quiet experienced.. :wink:
When u Need Someone to Be Beside u And No One Is Around Just Gaze Up In The Sky,u Might Not See Me But Be Sure That We r Under The Same Sky,I wl'd Never B 2 Far....