Singapore Expats

SIA cabin crew

Join in the discussion about employment, interview as a cabin crew, pilot in major airlines.
lein

Re: Thanks

Post by lein » Thu, 10 Nov 2005 1:03 pm

Paige wrote:
lein wrote:congrats princessbelle and Paige! u gals finally got ur invites...hope to see u gals real soon..*in stc* thats if i clear my final round hee :) good luck to all others who got shortlisted.
Thanks Lein..
So when is your final round?
All the best...

Cheers!
Paige :wink:
Hi Paige,
my final round is 30th Nov! long wait from my last round in late oct. :) thanks!

Paige
Chatter
Chatter

Re: Thanks

Post by Paige » Thu, 10 Nov 2005 2:00 pm

lein wrote:
Paige wrote:
lein wrote:congrats princessbelle and Paige! u gals finally got ur invites...hope to see u gals real soon..*in stc* thats if i clear my final round hee :) good luck to all others who got shortlisted.
Thanks Lein..
So when is your final round?
All the best...

Cheers!
Hi Paige,
my final round is 30th Nov! long wait from my last round in late oct. :) thanks!
Hi Lein...
Wow.. you have to wait so long for the final round.. so overall you took hw long? Good luck for the last round...
Paige.. :wink:

summerchic

Post by summerchic » Thu, 10 Nov 2005 7:51 pm

I finally got my invite for the interview this Sat! :D

Mine's at 1020.. anyone who got the same time slot wanna go together? PM me your mobile number and MSN add yea?

Good luck to us second batch interviewees! :wink:

miss lala

9.20 am slot

Post by miss lala » Thu, 10 Nov 2005 9:13 pm

Anyone scheduled for the 9.20 am slot as well? PM me ya contacts!

M
Reporter
Reporter

Post by M » Thu, 10 Nov 2005 10:09 pm

Goodluck to all for da mass recruit!! :cool:

Paige
Chatter
Chatter

Post by Paige » Thu, 10 Nov 2005 10:31 pm

M wrote:Goodluck to all for da mass recruit!! :cool:
Thanks M! Anyone timing @ 8.40am? pls PM me...

Cheers!
Paige.. :wink:

angela

Re: SIA

Post by angela » Fri, 11 Nov 2005 8:47 am

BannEd wrote:
angela wrote:
BannEd wrote: i'm a guy from malaysia...I didnt make it to Singapore in oct interview. I received the email today.
Dear Banned,

I am a Malaysian too...are you attending the interview in Spore or in Malaysia?

Thanks
Angela, i bet that's not a guy's name...
i am asked to attend the interview in singapore. most probably, i let it go. will not attend it. how bout u, angela?

oops! hehe...sorry ya. I was too excited that i have forgotten my gender.

Anyway i wasnt called for this coming interview....am actually looking forward to attending one in KL rather than in Spore. Do you happen to know when will they be sending out invitations to those who wish to be interviewed in KL?

Guy24

Post by Guy24 » Fri, 11 Nov 2005 11:31 am

Good Luck to all those going for the interview
REshu have u rec any call from SIA yet I just rec a call and will be starting training on 30 Nov hope to be same batch boys as u

princessbelle

Post by princessbelle » Fri, 11 Nov 2005 1:22 pm

actually probably what would they be asking during e 1st round? self intro & y we wanna join SIA?

silvercat

Post by silvercat » Fri, 11 Nov 2005 2:20 pm

princessbelle wrote:actually probably what would they be asking during e 1st round? self intro & y we wanna join SIA?
It all depends on your interviewer and their mood at the moment. They cld come up with anything to ask about.
They may ask about ur family, your hobbies, your lucky/unlucky days. Every gp cld have different qns. So just be yourself and talk. Smile too.
Good luck ppl.

BannEd

Post by BannEd » Fri, 11 Nov 2005 4:16 pm

Anyway i wasnt called for this coming interview....am actually looking forward to attending one in KL rather than in Spore. Do you happen to know when will they be sending out invitations to those who wish to be interviewed in KL?
erm...i'm not going actually, though i received the email. I've sent out the confirmation mail that I would not be attending it due to certain issue currently. I am actually waiting for MAS to call me up for cadet pilot. erm...

Paige
Chatter
Chatter

Post by Paige » Fri, 11 Nov 2005 4:25 pm

BannEd wrote:

erm...i'm not going actually, though i received the email. I've sent out the confirmation mail that I would not be attending it due to certain issue currently. I am actually waiting for MAS to call me up for cadet pilot. erm...
Wish you good luck.. Being a cadet pilot is much better then being a cabin crew.. If have the choice, of course go for cadet pilot.. The prospects are also alot better... =)
All the best...

Cheers!

estelledx

Height issue?

Post by estelledx » Fri, 11 Nov 2005 4:38 pm

hi.. im very very keen in bein an air crew.. But im onli standin at 155cm.. Is height a vital requirement? Gosh.. I want to grow taller.. Teach me how pls.. :-|

BannEd

Post by BannEd » Fri, 11 Nov 2005 8:18 pm

Paige wrote: Wish you good luck.. Being a cadet pilot is much better then being a cabin crew.. If have the choice, of course go for cadet pilot.. The prospects are also alot better... =)
All the best...

Cheers!
Thanks for supporting me and my dream. It has been my dream since young. i have good eye sight, tall enough, 179cm, except my english 5C instead of what they required 4B. I've sent in my application and hopefully by next April, i will be called up for interview.

celeriL

Post by celeriL » Sat, 12 Nov 2005 10:40 am

Hi, I found out this forum last night and I think it might be helpful for me. I was thinking of becoming a pilot for SIA. What are the requirements? Could you give me a link to the site. I can't find it in singaporeair.com. I'm 17 by the way. I'll be sitting for my SPM/O level on Monday. =). I'm from Malaysia.