Singapore Expats

singapore is good

Discuss about the latest news & interesting topics, real life experience or other out of topic discussions with locals & expatriates in Singapore.
bangladeshi_wonder
Regular
Regular

Post by bangladeshi_wonder » Mon, 07 Nov 2005 8:14 pm

Mary Hatch Bailey wrote:
Vaucluse wrote:Are those all people from your homo-erotic fantasies, given that I'm a homosexual and often indulge in those fantasies myself, I'd love to know.
Ricky Martin was the tip-off....
Please consult an optometrist. Where did you get Ricky Martin from?

banana
Reporter
Reporter

Post by banana » Mon, 07 Nov 2005 9:13 pm

Isn't your forearm cramping up yet bangla boy? Your palms chafing? I hear the world is facing a vaseline shortage thanks to you.
some signatures are more equal than others

sapphire
Manager
Manager

Post by sapphire » Mon, 07 Nov 2005 9:30 pm

Now he's gonna call you a homo as well. :lol:
It's not getting any smarter out there. You have to come to terms with stupidity, and make it work for you.

k1w1
Reporter
Reporter

Post by k1w1 » Mon, 07 Nov 2005 9:31 pm

Bangladeshi Dude, you are a giant pain in the arse. Pun absolutely intended.

Vaucluse
Director
Director

Post by Vaucluse » Mon, 07 Nov 2005 9:31 pm

banana wrote:Isn't your forearm cramping up yet bangla boy? Your palms chafing? I hear the world is facing a vaseline shortage thanks to you.

The picture of Hulk Hogan did bring out the homo-erotic pillow-biter in him, didn't it?

'nuff said Image

banana
Reporter
Reporter

Post by banana » Mon, 07 Nov 2005 9:38 pm

He probably hopes the Hulkster will clench his butt muscles and rip off his Richard.

sapphire
Manager
Manager

Post by sapphire » Mon, 07 Nov 2005 9:44 pm

You guys are terrible! :lol:
It's not getting any smarter out there. You have to come to terms with stupidity, and make it work for you.

banana
Reporter
Reporter

Post by banana » Mon, 07 Nov 2005 9:47 pm

Why, do you pretend your headrest is a giant marshmallow too? :twisted:

dot dot dot
Manager
Manager

Post by dot dot dot » Mon, 07 Nov 2005 9:48 pm

bangladeshi_wonder wrote:Is Vaucluse homosexual? I think so. Does any of you (other than the imbecile with a fat head himself) know whether he's a homosexual in reality?

Why on earth will such thoughts cross his mind? Homo-erotocity? Gay macho trip? Muscle flexing guys a turn-on?

Why? Why would any such thoughts cross a heterosexual adult male's mind?

It's reasonable to conclude that not only is vaucluse fatheaded (literally!), ugly and a nitwit, he is a homosexual or gay adolescent (because his mental age has been stuck at 12 for the last two decades or so)

Having said that, I fully expect vaucluse to deny all of these allegations (despite an abundance of evidence against him at hand) given the kind of a swindling dunce he is (or does "homosexual", describe him better?), and I predict he will counter with moronic insults aimed at me. Typical of fatheads.

No wonder he keeps on blabbering despite the stipulation to declare publicly a statement about himself if he had lost the challenge to identify whites and nonwhites.

And no wonder he will never proclaim himself to be anything he actually is. He'll claim he's heterosexual, intelligent, truthful, honest, perceptive, charming, that women drool at the sight of him and what not.

Dont bother to reply vaucluse, i don't like gays/homosexuals especially when they're fatheads.
Big guys, covered in oil, flexing their muscles turn you on, dakha-man?

You are full of surprises, bangladeshi-moron . . . First the gentle types in your previous post and now the full on gay macho trip . .
get lost.

Us people meet in reality as well and know eachother, no need ofor idiot trolls like you to intrude here and start offending people you have no idea about.

So just f*ck off, no fun with you around.

Eric

sapphire
Manager
Manager

Post by sapphire » Mon, 07 Nov 2005 9:54 pm

banana wrote:Why, do you pretend your headrest is a giant marshmallow too? :twisted:
Lol, behave!

sundaymorningstaple
Answers: 21

Post by sundaymorningstaple » Mon, 07 Nov 2005 9:54 pm

Troll? TROLL? somebody called for "Bangla-no wonder" TROLL? Ask and ye shall receive..........

SOME PEOPLE TRY TO TURN BACK THEIR ODOMETERS. NOT ME. I WANT PEOPLE TO KNOW WHY I LOOK THIS WAY. I'VE TRAVELED A LONG WAY, AND SOME OF THE ROADS WEREN'T PAVED. ~ Will Rogers

banana
Reporter
Reporter

Post by banana » Mon, 07 Nov 2005 9:57 pm

YEEEAAAAAARGH!!! HULK NO LIKE! HULK CLENCH BUTT MUSCLES!

green_field

Post by green_field » Thu, 10 Nov 2005 7:03 pm

earthfriendly wrote:Rascism is a tricky issue but like all issues/problems, if we learn to accept it as part of life, we will be better-equipped to handle it.

I am a Chinese Singaporean living in USA. Fortunately, I encounter very little rascism directed at me personally. However when I do, I don't take it personally and just tell myself that perhaps the perpetrator may have some bad experience with other Chinese and hence his rascist attitudes.

I have also questioned other Chinese living in USA if they have ever experienced any rascism and if so, how do they deal with it. A few have told me that they do expect a certain amount of hardship and obstacles living in a foreign land and rascism is just one of them. A very Chinese (East Asian) attitude indeed. If it is something that you have no control over, you learn to accept it. This will help one to be more at peace with oneself. Very Zen indeed.
=D> , well said! i think this is what you need, Bangladeshi_wonder :). As you can see, you alone cannot stand against the whole society, so just do your job well and enjoy life.

Goodluck!

Wham
Chatter
Chatter

Post by Wham » Mon, 14 Nov 2005 3:03 pm

Did you guys hear the one about the gay bangladeshi boy and the professional wrestler?

Где вы работаете Кто вы по профессии специальности Bagali boy is a HOMO Какая у вас специальность likes to wear women's underwear & keeps a VERY strange collection of pictures of MEN on his computer Какая у вас должность? Во сколько вы завтракаете bananas up his butt о вы едите на завтрак? Кто готовит COMPLETE MORON завтрак Со скольки вы работаете? Во CLIMBS back into the whole he crawled out of сколько начинаются занятия в WHAT A WANKER университете?На чём вы ездите на работу (в университет)!!!!

Reminds me of the one about the American Indian, but a little better...
"He who makes a beast of himself gets rid of the pain of being a man." Samuel Johnson

Bremen
Reporter
Reporter

Post by Bremen » Mon, 14 Nov 2005 3:46 pm

bangladeshi_wonder wrote:Is Vaucluse homosexual? I think so.
Takes one to know one, eh?
bangladeshi_wonder wrote: Does any of you (other than the imbecile with a fat head himself) know whether he's a homosexual in reality?
Why are you asking? You're looking for a date?

bangladeshi_wonder wrote: ugly and a nitwit, he is a homosexual or gay adolescent (because his mental age has been stuck at 12 for the last two decades or so)
Oh my, please, stop describing yourself. Only little pubescent boys have your mindset. Let me guess, you think that there are "gay cooties" too, huh?

bangladeshi_wonder wrote: Having said that, I fully expect vaucluse to deny all of these allegations (despite an abundance of evidence against him at hand) given the kind of a swindling dunce he is (or does "homosexual", describe him better?), and I predict he will counter with moronic insults aimed at me. Typical of fatheads.

No need, you're doing a fantastic job on your own of making yourself look like a moron.

bangladeshi_wonder wrote: No wonder he keeps on blabbering despite the stipulation to declare publicly a statement about himself if he had lost the challenge to identify whites and nonwhites.

White, black, yellow, brown, what's your point? As for blabbering, you're a prime example.

bangladeshi_wonder wrote: And no wonder he will never proclaim himself to be anything he actually is. He'll claim he's heterosexual, intelligent, truthful, honest, perceptive, charming, that women drool at the sight of him and what not.

Much like you? It's ok man, denial is the first step. Most heterosexuals are so comfortable in their heterosexuality that they can pull off "gay" jokes just fine. Your violent objections and accusations only make you look like you need to step out of the closet instead of living in denial.

bangladeshi_wonder wrote: Dont bother to reply vaucluse, i don't like gays/homosexuals especially when they're fatheads.
Ah, you like the slim and skinny ones, huh?
"Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life."
- Terry Pratchett