Singapore Expats

Plastic and cosmetic surgery abroad

Everything about beauty enhancement discussion.
ocean11
Chatter
Chatter

Post by ocean11 » Tue, 01 Nov 2005 4:33 pm

Nope.. btw u haven go to ur surgery yet?? i tot u suppose to go on Oct? or i mixed up u with the other gal.. :?
catalyst wrote:To: ocean11 & jovinliu

so both u girls took painkillers but don't experience any bloated face experience?

catalyst

Post by catalyst » Tue, 01 Nov 2005 8:05 pm

ocean11

i plan to do mine before x'mas.. i just got a new job.. so taking leave is a big problem foe m.. company doesn't encourage unpaid leave during probation...

ocean11
Chatter
Chatter

Post by ocean11 » Tue, 01 Nov 2005 10:00 pm

Oh i see..
But u worried too much, if u really determine to do it, nike style!! Just Do It!! :cool: cos the more u asked around the more u scare! Remember when i posted that i wanna to do it in Sg and forget about BKK? cos i am so afraid anythings goes wrong, i will be alone there and any complication i have to travel so far... But when i set up my mind, i don ask anymore and just go for it! cos i knew that the more i asked the more i am not going to do it.. :lol:

catalyst wrote:ocean11

i plan to do mine before x'mas.. i just got a new job.. so taking leave is a big problem foe m.. company doesn't encourage unpaid leave during probation...

ocean11
Chatter
Chatter

Post by ocean11 » Wed, 02 Nov 2005 1:42 pm

Hi txbmandy,
U don seem to be post here anymore, just a few qns for u as we went to the same doc and hospital.. Is ur nose tip still hard til now? today is my 2 weeks after op, stil can feel the tip quite hard, wonder urs the same? cos Jovinliu having the same prob too.. so i guess should be normal, but wanna to hear from u as u had done it 3-4 mths b4 us.. other then that, i am like u, very happy with the new nose i had.. :)

Thanks
txbmandy wrote:hi booo,

less than SGD760 to be more accurate.

i wrote in to enquire about the cost and how the procedure is going to be like, eg. follow-up check, consultation fee, is there a need to stay in, etc.

yes, he understands and can speak english. this was one of my questions to the hospital before i went over.

cheers! :D
boooo wrote:txbman! u did everything in thailand for just SGD 800?! like.. OMG! did u email or call the doc 1st? was he good in english? i have a whole load of stuff to ask him about! kook.. maybe we could go together.. lol.. xD

i've seen pictures of failed operations.. like the nose bridge caving in after the op.. pretty scary!! and also cases where the nosebridge is to the SIDE. that wud be worse off than my present nose! :( although a lil skeptical, im still desperate for a nsoe job (:

Broke

cheaper than US 450

Post by Broke » Wed, 02 Nov 2005 3:28 pm

Hi all who had the intetion of getting rhinopasty done in BBK:

My mom paid US450, while my friend paid US 250+++(after conversion around 9000+) Thai dollars at Yan Yee.

So I believe it can be cheaper than US 450.

I never had the intention of going for rhinpasty. Now I am tempted after listning to so much wonderful stuff.

ocean11 wrote:Hi txbmandy,
U don seem to be post here anymore, just a few qns for u as we went to the same doc and hospital.. Is ur nose tip still hard til now? today is my 2 weeks after op, stil can feel the tip quite hard, wonder urs the same? cos Jovinliu having the same prob too.. so i guess should be normal, but wanna to hear from u as u had done it 3-4 mths b4 us.. other then that, i am like u, very happy with the new nose i had.. :)

Thanks

i wrote in to enquire about the cost and how the procedure is going to be like, eg. follow-up check, consultation fee, is there a need to stay in, etc.

yes, he understands and can speak english. this was one of my questions to the hospital before i went over.

boooo wrote:txbman! u did everything in thailand for just SGD 800?! like.. OMG! did u email or call the doc 1st? was he good in english? i have a whole load of stuff to ask him about! kook.. maybe we could go together.. lol.. xD

i've seen pictures of failed operations.. like the nose bridge caving in after the op.. pretty scary!! and also cases where the nosebridge is to the SIDE. that wud be worse off than my present nose! :( although a lil skeptical, im still desperate for a nsoe job (:

Broke

Re: cheaper than US 450

Post by Broke » Wed, 02 Nov 2005 3:30 pm

To Ocean:

You sure are very happy with your nose. :D
Lokk even your icon looks better 8)

ocean11
Chatter
Chatter

Post by ocean11 » Wed, 02 Nov 2005 3:32 pm

Huh broke??? can get discount in Yan hee?? hmm.... why like that??

btw, how is her nose now??

I tot u all along wanna to go.. how about ur lipo?

Broke wrote:Hi all who had the intetion of getting rhinopasty done in BBK:

My mom paid US450, while my friend paid US 250+++(after conversion around 9000+) Thai dollars at Yan Yee.

So I believe it can be cheaper than US 450.

I never had the intention of going for rhinpasty. Now I am tempted after listning to so much wonderful stuff.

ocean11 wrote:Hi txbmandy,

Thanks

ocean11
Chatter
Chatter

Post by ocean11 » Wed, 02 Nov 2005 3:34 pm

Broke,
hehehehe.. not bad la, not bad la.. beta then the flat nose last time.. :D

I am sure ur friend oso like her new nose rite.. :)
Broke wrote:To Ocean:

Broke

Post by Broke » Wed, 02 Nov 2005 3:42 pm

I am broke because I had Lipo done by Harry fok. Not good. need to redo.
So my intention is to redo Lipo first.
Stillsaving for tthe surgery.
going trough Lipo again.

I am think of going for rhinopasty later.

About the discount, I believe the locals are charge differently for the same procedure. No harm trying to ask for the discount.

ocean11 wrote:Broke,

Broke

contact for the Korean doctor

Post by Broke » Wed, 02 Nov 2005 3:46 pm

Hi astar,

Do you want me to get the contact for the Korean doctor for yo?

jovinliu
Chatter
Chatter

Post by jovinliu » Wed, 02 Nov 2005 8:03 pm

Hello ocean11,

yah yah i think i am getting addicted to PS already... wah cannot cannot, must control and must learn to like myself... hee. Oh you permed your hair huh! hee hee... must be looking sexy sexy.. hey don't you realise that you just look different eventhough you only do a nosejob? Something is justtttt different. Isn't it amazing?! hee...

Hey, i am quite greedy... now i keep looking at myself on the mirror and eventhough i like the new height, i was thinking maybe i should request for a higher bridge... so greedy hor?

ocean11 wrote:Facelift??! :o Hey hey.. Jovin u are getting addictive already! tsk tsk tsk :lol: u are only 28yrs old my dear.. i think i should go 1st!! shall we go together?? hahahaha.. i am kidding.. i will only do it maybe 40yrs old?? hope so..

I only took the painkiller/fever pills on the 1st day, other then that i was ok.. and i stop on the 2nd days, cos i got no fever and pain at all.. lucky me.. and ofcos i finished the antibiotic.

Buffybio
Ur rhinoplasty done by Dr Sukit as well?? U happy with it?? Mine done by him and happy with it, now watever hair style i changed, i look pretty!! hahahaha.. :oops: cos my nose used to be flat, so i can't perm my hair, now i permed my hair, i still look good.. so happy i did it!!

jovinliu wrote:yes, i took 4 tablets per time, 3 times a day, for a total of 5 days. Painkiller, anti-biotics and the other 2 don't know for what. Maybe your classmate is allergic to painkiller, but it all depends on your pain threshold if you can tahan not having any painkiller to ease the pain. I remembered i did wisdom tooth extraction last year, i think i will die without painkiller man! It is so painful after the surgery and you really feel that kind of "pom pom.... pom pom..." dull pain hitting your gum if you don't take painkiller. And, i usually have quite high pain threshold. But the wisdom tooth extraction is the first time in my life that i always take painkillers first, before the pain start hitting me real baddddd....

Oh! when i went to remove my stitches last saturday, the nurse told me it will take months to heal and recover from facelift. I thought i have a bit of lose skin on the side of my face and thought of facelift, but it seems scary as need to put me on GA and will swell for weeks. Buttttt, our famous Woffles Wu created a Woffles Lift, which said to be no or minimal downtime! hiak hiak... *planning something*

/Jovin

To: ocean11, jovinliu & to all who had any form of PS
may i know if u guys are taking any painkillers after yr op? cos my classmate who did her eyelid surgery had to take painkillers and it cause her face to bloat for at least 2-3 months!!! that's the second last thing i want to have..
[/quote]

astar
Regular
Regular

Post by astar » Wed, 02 Nov 2005 11:30 pm

hi broke! thanks but i've decided to try dr preecha or maybe another doc from yan hee: dr greechart.. cos actually its not cannot do, jus that he only do implants or alarplasty i tink.. judging from the reply.. for mine, have to do something to make my nose bridge thinner oso.. so yea, he cant do it..
to ocean11, anthony05 n all others, thanks for the encouragement n consolation!! i shall try other surgeons!! heehee :D :D there's like a singapore branch of PAI, its managed by health aesthetics.. so maybe all of you who are interested in getting watever kinds of surgery can go take a look?? it looks really professional and good..

astar
Regular
Regular

Post by astar » Wed, 02 Nov 2005 11:30 pm

hi broke! thanks but i've decided to try dr preecha or maybe another doc from yan hee: dr greechart.. cos actually its not cannot do, jus that he only do implants or alarplasty i tink.. judging from the reply.. for mine, have to do something to make my nose bridge thinner oso.. so yea, he cant do it..
to ocean11, anthony05 n all others, thanks for the encouragement n consolation!! i shall try other surgeons!! heehee :D :D there's like a singapore branch of PAI, its managed by health aesthetics.. so maybe all of you who are interested in getting watever kinds of surgery can go take a look?? it looks really professional and good..

ocean11
Chatter
Chatter

Post by ocean11 » Thu, 03 Nov 2005 12:01 am

no wonder u called urself broke.. but i think redo is cheaper rite? anyway, if u had a thai friend, maybe u can ask them to help u to ask for discount? hen u can do it at one short, so u can save another trip and money too..

hmm.. too late liao, i had already done, maybe next time i will let my friends know can bargain.. hehehe.. :lol:
Broke wrote:I am broke because I had Lipo done by Harry fok. Not good. need to redo.
So my intention is to redo Lipo first.
Stillsaving for tthe surgery.
going trough Lipo again.

I am think of going for rhinopasty later.

About the discount, I believe the locals are charge differently for the same procedure. No harm trying to ask for the discount.

ocean11 wrote:Broke,

ocean11
Chatter
Chatter

Post by ocean11 » Thu, 03 Nov 2005 12:38 am

Dear Jovin,
ya, we beta be contended wat we are rite now.. cos i watched Operah in Bkk, and they interview one women that addicted to PS and done alot of things on her face, she went thru 26 times surgery on her face only.. OMG!! her face looks so prastic!! is not pretty, it freaky!!! and u know wat, i watch that show in Bkk, and it after mine rhinoplasty back to hotel!!! it nearly freak me out!!! for a moment i tot god gave me signal and trying to tell me that i shouldn't have go thru that surgery... maybe thy is trying to tell me it enough, don get addicted.. :?

Anyway, my hair just perm 2 days ago, and it really looks good when the Japanese stylish style for me, i look like Japanese 'tai tai', but after that i tried to style myself... i look like OBASAN!!! hahahahaha..

ok, let me see ur nose 1st then u decide should u go for higher ya.. i am sure the current one it nice on u already..
I second that! my face changed.. really.. changed to beta.. don worry, it would get even beta as time go by..

jovinliu wrote:Hello ocean11,

yah yah i think i am getting addicted to PS already... wah cannot cannot, must control and must learn to like myself... hee. Oh you permed your hair huh! hee hee... must be looking sexy sexy.. hey don't you realise that you just look different eventhough you only do a nosejob? Something is justtttt different. Isn't it amazing?! hee...

Hey, i am quite greedy... now i keep looking at myself on the mirror and eventhough i like the new height, i was thinking maybe i should request for a higher bridge... so greedy hor?

ocean11 wrote:Facelift??! :o Hey hey.. Jovin u are getting addictive already! tsk tsk tsk :lol: u are only 28yrs old my dear.. i think i should go 1st!! shall we go together?? hahahaha.. i am kidding.. i will only do it maybe 40yrs old?? hope so..

I only took the painkiller/fever pills on the 1st day, other then that i was ok.. and i stop on the 2nd days, cos i got no fever and pain at all.. lucky me.. and ofcos i finished the antibiotic.

Buffybio
Ur rhinoplasty done by Dr Sukit as well?? U happy with it?? Mine done by him and happy with it, now watever hair style i changed, i look pretty!! hahahaha.. :oops: cos my nose used to be flat, so i can't perm my hair, now i permed my hair, i still look good.. so happy i did it!!

jovinliu wrote:yes, i took 4 tablets per time, 3 times a day, for a total of 5 days. Painkiller, anti-biotics and the other 2 don't know for what. Maybe your classmate is allergic to painkiller, but it all depends on your pain threshold if you can tahan not having any painkiller to ease the pain. I remembered i did wisdom tooth extraction last year, i think i will die without painkiller man! It is so painful after the surgery and you really feel that kind of "pom pom.... pom pom..." dull pain hitting your gum if you don't take painkiller. And, i usually have quite high pain threshold. But the wisdom tooth extraction is the first time in my life that i always take painkillers first, before the pain start hitting me real baddddd....

Oh! when i went to remove my stitches last saturday, the nurse told me it will take months to heal and recover from facelift. I thought i have a bit of lose skin on the side of my face and thought of facelift, but it seems scary as need to put me on GA and will swell for weeks. Buttttt, our famous Woffles Wu created a Woffles Lift, which said to be no or minimal downtime! hiak hiak... *planning something*

/Jovin

To: ocean11, jovinliu & to all who had any form of PS
may i know if u guys are taking any painkillers after yr op? cos my classmate who did her eyelid surgery had to take painkillers and it cause her face to bloat for at least 2-3 months!!! that's the second last thing i want to have..
[/quote]