Singapore Expats

Gulf Air

Join in the discussion about employment, interview as a cabin crew, pilot in major airlines.
Trish
Regular
Regular

Re: There are no planned interviews for Far East

Post by Trish » Sat, 22 Oct 2005 11:57 pm

Mandy wrote:I received this after applied 2 weeks ago. Read the bottom line of below letter. Colleen,Trish, is it the email the same you received?

Thank you for applying the post GULF1185-Flight Attendants (Far East residents)

We have redesigned our recruitment process for Flight Attendants. If you are still be interested in working for us, which we hope that you are, please reapply through our new online application at www.gulfaircareers.com.

We have recruitment campaigns currently underway, details of which can be viewed on www.aviationjobsearch.com. So please reapply as soon as possible to get that invitation to an interview that could transform your life, to a tax-free, sun drenched existence with the premier airline in the Middle East.

We look forward to receiving your new application and will be in touch as soon as possible.

With best regards

Cabin Crew Training & Standards

NB. With regards to the question about applying to Gulf Air in the last 6 months, please answer "no".

There are no planned interviews for Far East or Indian subcontinent residents at this time.
yeah tis was the one i received.hopefully they will be coming to Singapore by end of tis yr. . .

Colleen

Re: There are no planned interviews for Far East

Post by Colleen » Mon, 24 Oct 2005 4:38 pm

Trish wrote:
Mandy wrote:I received this after applied 2 weeks ago. Read the bottom line of below letter. Colleen,Trish, is it the email the same you received?

Thank you for applying the post GULF1185-Flight Attendants (Far East residents)

We have redesigned our recruitment process for Flight Attendants. If you are still be interested in working for us, which we hope that you are, please reapply through our new online application at www.gulfaircareers.com.

We have recruitment campaigns currently underway, details of which can be viewed on www.aviationjobsearch.com. So please reapply as soon as possible to get that invitation to an interview that could transform your life, to a tax-free, sun drenched existence with the premier airline in the Middle East.

We look forward to receiving your new application and will be in touch as soon as possible.

With best regards

Cabin Crew Training & Standards

NB. With regards to the question about applying to Gulf Air in the last 6 months, please answer "no".

There are no planned interviews for Far East or Indian subcontinent residents at this time.
yeah tis was the one i received.hopefully they will be coming to Singapore by end of tis yr. . .

Hi Mandy & trish,

Yup.. I oso received e same 1... Shall keep each other inform if any1 received e invite alright?? Good Luck.. :)

Mandy

Re-apply Gulf Air

Post by Mandy » Wed, 26 Oct 2005 8:44 am

Colleen and Trish,

Yes, keep other inform for Gulf latest news. Have both you re-apply the Gulf Air after received the email from them? I couldn't see any form for CC.

Colleen

Re: Re-apply Gulf Air

Post by Colleen » Wed, 26 Oct 2005 10:41 am

Mandy wrote:Colleen and Trish,

Yes, keep other inform for Gulf latest news. Have both you re-apply the Gulf Air after received the email from them? I couldn't see any form for CC.

Mandy,

I received an email frm gulfair yest saying my application will be put on hold for 6mths cos they r not planning to come over to my city of resident to do recruitment.. Haiz.. Leta wen i rch hm, i cut & paste here for you gals to c.. :(

msppsm

Gulf air

Post by msppsm » Wed, 26 Oct 2005 1:51 pm

May I know how many rounds of interview for Gulf air
? Is it easy? I have tried Emirates a lots of time but nver get into the final round. ALways kick out after the disscusiongrp. Anyone know what are they looking for when you are in the last round of disscussion grp?

Gemini
msppsm

Colleen

Post by Colleen » Thu, 27 Oct 2005 12:08 am

Colleen wrote:

Mandy,

I received an email frm gulfair yest saying my application will be put on hold for 6mths cos they r not planning to come over to my city of resident to do recruitment.. Haiz.. Leta wen i rch hm, i cut & paste here for you gals to c.. :(

Thank you for applying for the postion "GULF1241-Flight Attendants".

This is to inform you that your application has been put on hold for 6 months. We are not planning any recruitment trips to your country of residence, should this change we will review your application and advise you accordingly.

Thank you for your interest in Gulf Air.

Gulf Air Recruitment Team

Trish
Regular
Regular

Post by Trish » Fri, 28 Oct 2005 12:48 pm

Mandy, I have nt reapply yet. Wat do u mean u couldn't see any form for CC?

Trish
Regular
Regular

Post by Trish » Fri, 28 Oct 2005 12:51 pm

Colleen wrote:

Mandy,

Colleen, Really? OMG...6 mths? Wat a sad sad situation. . .Maybe i can take my own sweet time to go re-apply. . .haha. . .

Trish
Regular
Regular

Re: Gulf air

Post by Trish » Fri, 28 Oct 2005 1:11 pm

msppsm wrote:May I know how many rounds of interview for Gulf air
? Is it easy? I have tried Emirates a lots of time but nver get into the final round. ALways kick out after the disscusiongrp. Anyone know what are they looking for when you are in the last round of disscussion grp?

Gemini
Hi gal, I heard fr my bf tt the Emirates interview is like going for English compo n oral test. Tink Emirates's expectation is abit too high so don't be too upset abt it. As for gulf air i oso nt sure how many rounds of interview but fr their website,it states something like usually on tt day of interview itself u will noe the results @ the end of the day. I tink it won't be too dificult. One of my bf's good fren joined Gulf Air beginning of tis yr. She tried for quite a few airlines like SIA and Emirates for the past few yrs but couldn't get in. She is quite good looking with a v sweet smile but abit hunchback. She oso only had a 'o' level cert n with quite a few yrs of working experience. Tink she ard 25 tis yr. So i tink depends on ur luck, attitude n 'x-factor' lah....

Mandy

Post by Mandy » Mon, 31 Oct 2005 8:27 am

Trish, what i meant was, i couldnt see any cabin crew application form on their new online application, http://www.gulfaircareers.com./
The only application form that can be opened is the position which available at this time "Net Software Developer".

Colleen

Post by Colleen » Mon, 31 Oct 2005 1:10 pm

Trish wrote:

Gemini
Hi gal, I heard fr my bf tt the Emirates interview is like going for English compo n oral test. Tink Emirates's expectation is abit too high so don't be too upset abt it. As for gulf air i oso nt sure how many rounds of interview but fr their website,it states something like usually on tt day of interview itself u will noe the results @ the end of the day. I tink it won't be too dificult. One of my bf's good fren joined Gulf Air beginning of tis yr. She tried for quite a few airlines like SIA and Emirates for the past few yrs but couldn't get in. She is quite good looking with a v sweet smile but abit hunchback. She oso only had a 'o' level cert n with quite a few yrs of working experience. Tink she ard 25 tis yr. So i tink depends on ur luck, attitude n 'x-factor' lah....
Hi Trish,

U r v encouraging... Thx.. Our dream will come true one day.. :D

Trish
Regular
Regular

Post by Trish » Mon, 31 Oct 2005 8:07 pm

Mandy wrote:Trish, what i meant was, i couldnt see any cabin crew application form on their new online application, http://www.gulfaircareers.com./
The only application form that can be opened is the position which available at this time "Net Software Developer".
Hi Mandy, I tink there is no appln form available for gulf air...it's actually a system...tis is the link: http://www.gulfaircareers.com/careers/g ... ncyId=2300

All the luck!

Trish
Regular
Regular

Post by Trish » Mon, 31 Oct 2005 8:09 pm

Colleen wrote:
Trish wrote:

Gemini
Hi Trish,

U r v encouraging... Thx.. Our dream will come true one day.. :D
Colleen, I believe too! Heehee...

reenita

???????

Post by reenita » Thu, 03 Nov 2005 6:36 pm

hi..just wondering what is the x-factor they are looking for????emirates have high expectation based on what really???the open days i went conducted by ek is disappointing most of the time...

in the end they will say pls dont ask us on why you were not selected coz supposedly company policy...that really odd....i think sass does a better job in selecting people for ek.....

Trish
Regular
Regular

Post by Trish » Wed, 28 Dec 2005 4:17 pm

Colleen wrote:
Colleen wrote:

Mandy,

Thank you for applying for the postion "GULF1241-Flight Attendants".

This is to inform you that your application has been put on hold for 6 months. We are not planning any recruitment trips to your country of residence, should this change we will review your application and advise you accordingly.

Thank you for your interest in Gulf Air.

Gulf Air Recruitment Team
Hi Mandy and Colleen,

Did u all apply for SIA recently????