Singapore Expats Forum

Online Purchase of Jap Bras

Discuss about beauty & health. Need some advice or looking for a particular product? Share your beauty and health tips here.

Princess_S

Online Purchase of Jap Bras

Postby Princess_S » Mon, 17 Oct 2005 3:19 pm

Hi all,

Anyone of you here bought any Jap Bras online~ recently saw quite alot advertisement on that.. :wink:

earthfriendly
Manager
Manager

Postby earthfriendly » Wed, 19 Oct 2005 3:07 pm

Just a headsup. Do pay attention to the meaurement guide if you are making a purchase. From my understanding, Taiwanese and Japanese measurement are sized smaller i.e. an A cup in Singapore is smaller than an A cup in Japan.

yunnie

Re: Online Purchase of Jap Bras

Postby yunnie » Mon, 24 Oct 2005 5:58 pm

Princess_S wrote:Hi all,

Anyone of you here bought any Jap Bras online~ recently saw quite alot advertisement on that.. :wink:

You can try this website for more details!

http://forums.cozycot.com/showthread.ph ... ge=1&pp=15

http://sg.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/efs_boutiq/my_photos

earthfriendly
Manager
Manager

Postby earthfriendly » Sat, 05 Nov 2005 7:40 pm

earthfriendly wrote:Just a headsup. Do pay attention to the meaurement guide if you are making a purchase. From my understanding, Taiwanese and Japanese measurement are sized smaller i.e. an A cup in Singapore is smaller than an A cup in Japan.

Sorry for above contradiction. I had meant to say an A cup in Japan is smaller than an A cup in Singapore as East Asian girls tend to have petite and cutesy bosoms, hee, hee. My sister purchased some bras online from a Taiwanese merchant and the cup size is way too small to fit me.