Singapore Expats

breast enhancement

Discuss about beauty & health. Need some advice or looking for a particular product? Share your beauty and health tips here.
DD

breast enhancement

Post by DD » Sun, 21 Aug 2005 5:28 pm

i am 30 years old and looking to have cosmetic surgery to increase my breasts. any ideas on cost, recpmendations or experiences.

dove

Post by dove » Wed, 21 Sep 2005 12:26 pm

did my by Dr wong from Grenegles,more than 2 months ago,so far I am happy.about $9000

Dounut
Chatter
Chatter

Post by Dounut » Wed, 21 Sep 2005 10:05 pm

Is there any side effect . . ? ? :o

How much large can you get . . ? ? :roll:

dove

Post by dove » Thu, 22 Sep 2005 3:01 pm

well any form of surgery there will be some risks so you have
to find a good dr.as for side effect , so far there are no link.I would hope that you do your study before having BA.I was 34AA and now is 34B,it all depend on your body size and the ps will advice you of the best size for you.

Dounut
Chatter
Chatter

Post by Dounut » Thu, 22 Sep 2005 5:50 pm

34AA to 34B is only increaded by 1 size right . . ? ? :roll:

Or there is a different between 34AA & 34A . . ? ? :oops:

dove

Post by dove » Fri, 23 Sep 2005 1:17 pm

I guess my will be almost 2 cup size,because I was totally flat ,the A cup I cant fill it up at all and now is full B,some of the B cup bras I cant wear, it depend on the design and the brand of the bra.how about you?,are you thinkg of having BA??What bra size are you wearing now?

Dounut
Chatter
Chatter

Post by Dounut » Sun, 25 Sep 2005 6:32 pm

I didn't know bra got B & Full B . . ? ? :o

Nope . . :cool:

Just curious, seem like many people go for it, and I wonder how good is the effect and if there's any side effect . . :oops:

Can I said is an almost 2 cup size and is obvious with the increasement . . ? ? :o :roll:

nature

Post by nature » Mon, 26 Sep 2005 12:05 am

how about trying dr woffles wu's services? his clinic is located within camden medical centre. you can search the singapore internet yellow pages website for address and phone details of camden medical centre.

yellow pages, http://www.yellowpages.com.sg/

dr wu's site, http://www.woffleswu.com/

dove

Post by dove » Mon, 26 Sep 2005 3:42 pm

well not everyone will go for it,I waited for more than 2 years before I did it,if I were a small B i dont think I want to do anything.
Full B is that you can fill the B cup fully,small B is where you cant fill it up but bigger that A. I were a small A.
Dr Wong is at Grenegles,on the 7 floor,more 28 years of experience.Great Dr.and he is not so ex compare to Dr woffer wu

Dounut
Chatter
Chatter

Post by Dounut » Tue, 27 Sep 2005 3:38 pm

You need to go under the knife . . ? ? :o :o

How about those that we saw on TV Ads, based on massage . . ? ? :roll:

dove

Post by dove » Wed, 28 Sep 2005 1:24 pm

Yes.
those about mes,I tried before it does not work!dont waste your money.If it works why so many still go under the knife?
I hope you decide carefully,whether you really need it and want to change something that have been an issus for ages.....

Sonic R

Re: breast enhancement

Post by Sonic R » Sat, 01 Oct 2005 11:11 am

u dont have to do that, just take Natural Herbal Breast Enlargement pills,it's all herbal and no negative side effects. My girlfriend has been using it for 2 monhs and her breast went to 32A to 34B just in two months, they say it can go as far as 3 cups, and i loving it.
DD wrote:i am 30 years old and looking to have cosmetic surgery to increase my breasts. any ideas on cost, recpmendations or experiences.

aloof

Post by aloof » Tue, 04 Oct 2005 1:57 pm

dove wrote:Yes.
those about mes,I tried before it does not work!dont waste your money.If it works why so many still go under the knife?
I hope you decide carefully,whether you really need it and want to change something that have been an issus for ages.....
hi dove, i think u overstate on dat statement. lots of pple go under the knife is cuz of one big word "IMMEDIATE". the effect can be seen the moment u r out of the ops theater.

massage needs quite a bit of time allowance and it depends on ur body features too. it does not really work or work well for everyone. it had to be done on a daily basis. how many will wanna go back to the center everyday? how many will DIY at home everyday too. massage for the breasts has the same effect as exercises for the muscles. of cuz, wif good enhancement serum for the breasts will be akin to having gain-weight powder for the body.

Dounut
Chatter
Chatter

Re: breast enhancement

Post by Dounut » Wed, 05 Oct 2005 1:30 am

Sonic R wrote:u dont have to do that, just take Natural Herbal Breast Enlargement pills,it's all herbal and no negative side effects. My girlfriend has been using it for 2 monhs and her breast went to 32A to 34B just in two months, they say it can go as far as 3 cups, and i loving it.
Serious . . ? ? :o :o

You can really see the differences . . ? ? :roll:

ML6661

breast enhancement

Post by ML6661 » Sun, 16 Oct 2005 4:42 pm

Hi

May i know more info about the "Natural Herbal echancement pill" that :D :D mentioned on Oct 2005? Like any side effec? prices?
where to buy?

Thanks in advance