Singapore Expats

SIA cabin crew

Join in the discussion about employment, interview as a cabin crew, pilot in major airlines.
Juzzy

Post by Juzzy » Tue, 04 Oct 2005 4:05 pm

Ms G, u will get the invitation! Rem to keep us updated!

Cheers!

jejune

Post by jejune » Tue, 04 Oct 2005 4:05 pm

Dear Ms G,
Thank you very much! You are very kind! I am sure you will get urs soon!

Dear Juzzy,
I have earlier on sent my confirmation then request to change and then I asked for my initial slot (after changing my med appt) and I am kinda worried that will piss him. But I humbly asked already so i am hoping I wont be blacklisted?!
Sorry for the trouble.

:shock:

Juzzy

Post by Juzzy » Tue, 04 Oct 2005 4:09 pm

Oic.... Dun worry too much... See what he saes...

they wanted to give u a chance to prove yurself, i dun tink dey will take that chance away juz because of this, morever, u have been very polite and humble! :)

Cheer up ger! And be a little patient! Though i noe its not a good feeling to be waiting... :cool:
Last edited by Juzzy on Tue, 04 Oct 2005 9:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.

jejune

Post by jejune » Tue, 04 Oct 2005 4:11 pm

Juzzy wrote:Oic.... Dun worry too much... See what he saes...

they wanted to give u a chance to prove yurself, i dun tink dey will take that chance away juz because of this, morever, u have been very polite and humble! :)

Cheer up ger! And be a patient! Though i know its not a good feeling to be waiting... :cool:
Hey Juzzy what time is ur slot?
I think I am bothering that Mr Teo... and i feel bad because I can help it...
do u have msn? can PM ur address?
Thanks a bunch! ;)

Juzzy

Post by Juzzy » Tue, 04 Oct 2005 4:14 pm

Hi Jejune, i have juz pm u! Pls chk!

Ms G

Post by Ms G » Tue, 04 Oct 2005 4:17 pm

jejune,
probably wait for a day or two. is there a no. for you to call or something? you can perhaps call them up if you don't hear anything from them for the past few days?
i'll keep you girls updated should i get the invite. thanks too! :)
jejune wrote:
Juzzy wrote:Oic.... Dun worry too much... See what he saes...

Cheer up ger! And be a patient! Though i know its not a good feeling to be waiting... :cool:
Hey Juzzy what time is ur slot?
I think I am bothering that Mr Teo... and i feel bad because I can help it...
do u have msn? can PM ur address?
Thanks a bunch! ;)

jejune

Post by jejune » Tue, 04 Oct 2005 4:20 pm

Ms G,
I have sent another email to update that I will be attending the interview as scheduled. Altogether I have sent 3 emails so I feel kinda imposing on them.

Juzzy,
did u give me the correct msn?

tinkerbell's fairy

interview

Post by tinkerbell's fairy » Tue, 04 Oct 2005 4:22 pm

hi!! anyone of you going for the 1020am slot?

Sshh

Post by Sshh » Tue, 04 Oct 2005 4:23 pm

I think this forum thing is really great! Good support for all aspiring flight crew! Want to wish all those who already received their interview confirmation all the best and for those who are still waiting, like myself, keep the faith! .. Been checking my email several times a day.. so nerve-wrecking and disappointing when I see nothing there.. But got to remind myself, the call-up is not over yet!

Sshh

Post by Sshh » Tue, 04 Oct 2005 4:29 pm

Hi Rapanzel,

How did you get the info that the last day invitations will be sent out is this Friday? .. Anyone knows how many people are usually invited to the first round?

samsoh

Post by samsoh » Tue, 04 Oct 2005 5:03 pm

hi sgboy,

Yup. This is my first time applying. Very nervous tot!!
Currently working as customer service and some technical thingy.

Rapanzel mentioned about this coming Friday will be the last day their send out invitation. Huh!!! Hope i can get in atleast the first round.
:o
Happy go Lucky

jozo

sia

Post by jozo » Tue, 04 Oct 2005 5:54 pm

Hey guys and gals out there,

For those applying for the 1st time, your chances of being called up are much higher than those who have been applying. This is because SIA wants to see new faces. As for the guys, the emails will be send out from tomorrow onwards. As for those who do not receive the emails by this Friday, not to worry, there is still some chances of getting it next week when some of the applicants invited rejected the offer etc.
The 1st and 2nd interview will be held on the same day. The 3rd round will be held another day (likely a few days later). The last round will be the management interview.
All the best!
Anyone can fly only we SOAR!

Sshh

Post by Sshh » Tue, 04 Oct 2005 5:58 pm

Hey Jozo,
Thanks for the note of encouragement! Guess all of us who are waiting should look on the positive side of things and keep our fingers crossed! Btw Jozo, are you already in SQ or applying?

jeanettetann

Post by jeanettetann » Tue, 04 Oct 2005 6:39 pm

Last edited by jeanettetann on Wed, 05 Oct 2005 11:28 am, edited 2 times in total.

jess1983

Post by jess1983 » Tue, 04 Oct 2005 9:42 pm

woah... so many people received their invites to the inerview already! congrats to those!

i'm still waiting anxiously for mine... i sent it in on the last day as i knew it just one day before.. if i do not get the interview, think it's the photo. i sent in an ordinary photo,..