Singapore Expats

SIA cabin crew

Join in the discussion about employment, interview as a cabin crew, pilot in major airlines.
sgboy

Post by sgboy » Tue, 04 Oct 2005 2:25 pm

Hey Samsoh...

Pleasure's all mine... All the best of luck!!! Your first time applying??? Are u working at the moment???

rapanzel

Post by rapanzel » Tue, 04 Oct 2005 2:28 pm

Hi all! The Cabin crew dept juz told me that the last day they'll be sending out the interview invitation email will be this friday. So for those who haven receive their invitation, let's pray together then!

samsoh

Post by samsoh » Tue, 04 Oct 2005 2:39 pm

hi sgboy,

Yup. This is my first time applying. Very nervous tot!!
Currently working as customer service and some technical thingy.

Rapanzel mentioned about this coming Friday will be the last day their send out invitation. Huh!!! Hope i can get in atleast the first round.
:o
Happy go Lucky

ipodnano

sporean and malaysian only?

Post by ipodnano » Tue, 04 Oct 2005 2:52 pm

ad says so... so does it mean it is not available for PRs??? :cry:

Juzzy

Post by Juzzy » Tue, 04 Oct 2005 3:05 pm

Oh.. I am wondering now...

Izzit better to be in the afternoon slot or morn? I am quite worried coz i am in the 840 slot... the time when the interviewers have their caffaine working actively in them!

Will they be much more stingent and have higher expectation? I juz read thru the previous post... only one ger was selected in the 840 slot in the previous recruitment... :???:

jejune

Post by jejune » Tue, 04 Oct 2005 3:29 pm

i think its too early for me...how ah?

:???:

Juzzy

Post by Juzzy » Tue, 04 Oct 2005 3:34 pm

Mi oso same as u, jejune.. but i have already sent in my confirmation of attendance... And i dont tink it is nice to change timing...

I am really worried that as the first 10, they will be so strict with their selection!!

Ms G

Post by Ms G » Tue, 04 Oct 2005 3:38 pm

hi Juzzy,

Why don't you look at it from the other perspective? You're one of the 1st group of girls the interviewers will be seeing for this round of recruitment. there's then lesser comparison. don't fret about it. Sleep well the night b4 and give your best shot on that day itself! I'm sure you'll do well. :D
Juzzy wrote:Oh.. I am wondering now...

Izzit better to be in the afternoon slot or morn? I am quite worried because i am in the 840 slot... the time when the interviewers have their caffaine working actively in them!

Will they be much more stingent and have higher expectation? I juz read thru the previous post... only one ger was selected in the 840 slot in the previous recruitment... :???:

Juzzy

Post by Juzzy » Tue, 04 Oct 2005 3:44 pm

Ms G wrote:hi Juzzy,

Why don't you look at it from the other perspective? You're one of the 1st group of girls the interviewers will be seeing for this round of recruitment. there's then lesser comparison. don't fret about it. Sleep well the night b4 and give your best shot on that day itself! I'm sure you'll do well. :D

Izzit better to be in the afternoon slot or morn? I am quite worried because i am in the 840 slot... the time when the interviewers have their caffaine working actively in them!

U r right on, Ms G!!

I noe that i muz tink on the positive side but once in a while, i cant help worying abt minor things lek dis... nervousnes i guess!

I need to surround myself with positive pple lek u!! Thx U!

Btw, r u a FA? :D

jejune

Post by jejune » Tue, 04 Oct 2005 3:47 pm

actually Miss G is right.
There r always 2 sides to a coin so it wun be that bad to be amongst the first...but i hv sent a letter to chg the timing already...what shall i do?

Juzzy

Post by Juzzy » Tue, 04 Oct 2005 3:49 pm

In that case, maybe u can wait for the reply and see hw it goes?

Not nice to change again.. dun worry lah.. if can change, good for u... if cant, we can meet up!

lamepiggy

Post by lamepiggy » Tue, 04 Oct 2005 3:50 pm

i really dont understand what u girls are thinking about. be grateful that u are given a time slot.why bother if the interviewers are having caffaine working in them. if u are really good, they will just take u. arent you just being paranoid about the timing...if i were u i would prefer the morning slot.alternatively, if u are still having second thoughts, just email them and inform them you would turn up for the interview at a later slot...

jejune

Post by jejune » Tue, 04 Oct 2005 3:57 pm

he did not reply.
i feel kinda stupid wantin a change and then now changing back.
I decided to change bk because I managed to change a medical appointment to another day, which I hope he undstds.
Definitely hoping this wun blacklist me.

O dear!

:roll:

Juzzy

Post by Juzzy » Tue, 04 Oct 2005 3:59 pm

Since he havent replied, maybe u can send the confirmation of attendance for the 840am slot asap?

U decide whats best for u.. I wish u all the best! :)

Ms G

Post by Ms G » Tue, 04 Oct 2005 4:02 pm

Juzzy,

my pleasure. nopes, not a FA. sent in my application too but yet to hear from them. hopefully i'll rec my invite soon too. :wink:

JeJune,

since you've alr sent them to mail, wait and see what they say. and just go with the flow. all the best girl.
Juzzy wrote:
Ms G wrote:hi Juzzy,

U r right on, Ms G!!

I know that i muz tink on the positive side but once in a while, i cant help worying abt minor things lek dis... nervousnes i guess!

I need to surround myself with positive pple lek u!! Thx U!

Btw, r u a FA? :D