Singapore Expats

Condo in the east near an MRT

Discuss about where to live, renting a property, tenancy issues, property trend and property investment in Singapore.
Savage

Condo in the east near an MRT

Post by Savage » Sun, 05 Sep 2004 3:04 am

Hey there!

This is my first post on this forum - I found it from a link that jpatokal posted on another forum :)

I'm moving back to Singapore around November for a year or two after being away for a couple of years. I've lived in Amber Road and Paya Lebar before so I've pretty much figured out what I want to rent: A 2 bedroom condo in the east, along the MRT between Kembangan and Simei, preferably within 5 minutes walk to the MRT and within a budget of S$1200-1500.

I also see some condos that I don't recall - Modena, Tropical Spring, The Trumps. I did a quick through the apartments search database and it looks like either they are out of my budget or they don't have anything less than a 3 bedroom.

I'm going to be in town next weekend rummaging through the Straits Times Classifieds and making calls to agent, so I would appreciate any answers to these questions:

Any suggestions on other condos that I should look at based on the criteria above?
Anyone living in the ones I mentioned who can share their experiences after living there?
Am I missing anything out that is glaringly obvious to everyone but me?

I might also be looking for someone to share the apartment (haven't decided yet) and I know I should post it in the other forum (Share Apartment, etc) but if anyone is interested in the idea, drop me a line at [email protected]

Cheers,

~Savio

Search By

Pal
Site Admin
Site Admin
Answers: 1

Post by Pal » Sun, 05 Sep 2004 3:22 am

Why don't you let us do the search for you?

We can be contacted at 61000 300 :)
Singapore Expats

Home | Classifieds | Condo | Forum | Property

Post by Guest » Thu, 09 Sep 2004 12:51 pm

Hmmm...47 views and no one speaking up except for the admin. Why does this remind me of classes in NUS? :roll:

Pal, YGM.

jpatokal

Post by jpatokal » Fri, 10 Sep 2004 12:21 am

The original poster already knows where he wants to live, what kind of apartment he needs and how much he is willing to pay, and has listed all the possibilities fitting these exact criteria -- what else can we say? It's time to call the agent and start house-hunting in these condos.