Singapore Expats

Naked accident

Chats, Flames, Jokes, Junks. Don't know where to post ? You've just found the right place.
Baron Greenback
Reporter
Reporter

Naked accident

Post by Baron Greenback » Tue, 27 Sep 2005 10:29 am

A young man was showing off his new sports car to his girlfriend. She was thrilled with the speed. "If I do 150mph will you take off your clothes?" he asked. "Yes" said the girl.

When he got to 150mph, she peeled off her clothes. The boyfriend couldn't keep his eyes on the road,and soon went off into the woods, crashing the car. She was flung clear of the wreckage, but he was stuck
between the steering wheel and the seat.
"Go and get help" he cried
"But I can't, I'm naked and my clothes are gone" said the girl.
"Take my shoe and cover your fanny Go quickly"

She came up on a service station and said to the bloke behind the counter "Quick help me, my boyfriend's stuck" The bloke looked at the shoe and said "There's nothing I can do lady, he's in way too far"
"An intelligent man is sometimes forced to be drunk to spend time with his fools."
Hemingway

sapphire
Manager
Manager

Post by sapphire » Tue, 27 Sep 2005 4:36 pm

Hmm...Americans and Brits differ on the definition of a fanny. :D
It's not getting any smarter out there. You have to come to terms with stupidity, and make it work for you.

sundaymorningstaple
Answers: 21

Post by sundaymorningstaple » Tue, 27 Sep 2005 5:08 pm

sapphire wrote:Hmm...Americans and Brits differ on the definition of a fanny. :D
I was going to reply then thought....what's the use. Too damn many europeans on this board and only me, BH10Y & T2K occasionally for support. Ah....never mind.
SOME PEOPLE TRY TO TURN BACK THEIR ODOMETERS. NOT ME. I WANT PEOPLE TO KNOW WHY I LOOK THIS WAY. I'VE TRAVELED A LONG WAY, AND SOME OF THE ROADS WEREN'T PAVED. ~ Will Rogers

sapphire
Manager
Manager

Post by sapphire » Tue, 27 Sep 2005 5:14 pm

Lol, well SMS, that was the first thing that crossed my mind and the joke went all wrong from there!
It's not getting any smarter out there. You have to come to terms with stupidity, and make it work for you.

Vaucluse
Director
Director

Post by Vaucluse » Tue, 27 Sep 2005 6:41 pm

sundaymorningstaple wrote:
sapphire wrote:Hmm...Americans and Brits differ on the definition of a fanny. :D

I was going to reply then thought....what's the use. Too damn many europeans on this board and only me, BH10Y & T2K occasionally for support. Ah....never mind.

You forgot your mate Wham!

'nuff said Image

sundaymorningstaple
Answers: 21

Post by sundaymorningstaple » Tue, 27 Sep 2005 7:57 pm

Vaucluse wrote:

Yeah, but he would have been blindsided by ksl wouldn't he!
SOME PEOPLE TRY TO TURN BACK THEIR ODOMETERS. NOT ME. I WANT PEOPLE TO KNOW WHY I LOOK THIS WAY. I'VE TRAVELED A LONG WAY, AND SOME OF THE ROADS WEREN'T PAVED. ~ Will Rogers

Vaucluse
Director
Director

Post by Vaucluse » Tue, 27 Sep 2005 9:58 pm

Life imitating art? From the Sydney Morning Herald:

Mystery of naked highway woman's trip
By Jano Gibson
September 27, 2005 - 5:53PM

Police are baffled how a naked woman hit by a car on a highway outside Sydney may have ended up nearly 566 kilometres away in a Victorian hospital.

The mystery started when the driver of a Land Rover contacted police to say he thought he had hit a naked woman in the middle of the the Hume Highway near Pheasants Nest about 1930AEST yesterday.

He told police that when he went back to where he thought he'd struck her he saw a man and a woman in a white car driving off southward.

Checks in hospitals in the area threw no light on the woman or her injuries.

Then at 0300 AEST today Victorian police stopped a red Suzuki sedan at Glenrowan and noticed the woman in the front seat looked injured.

They discovered she was 33 and from Cabramatta and took her to Shepparton Hospital, where she underwent surgery for a number of injuries.

The driver of the Suzuki was interviewed at Seymour police station and charged over an alleged fail-to-pay incident and bailed to appear in court on October 27.

A little while later police were called out when the same man in the same car collided with a tree. He too was taken to Shepparton Hospital for treatment.

A police statement issued this afternoon said: "Inquiries are continuing."

'nuff said Image

Wind In My Hair
Manager
Manager

Post by Wind In My Hair » Thu, 29 Sep 2005 9:28 pm

Vaucluse wrote:
and SE!