Singapore Expats

Massive traffic jam whenever there's accident

Discuss about the latest news & interesting topics, real life experience or other out of topic discussions with locals & expatriates in Singapore.
dubious

Post by dubious » Sat, 18 Oct 2003 6:27 pm

In Singapore, whenever there is an accident at the road shoulder, there is always a massive traffic jam...why is that so?? :o

Curious Onlookers

Accidents on Singapore Roads

Post by Curious Onlookers » Sun, 19 Oct 2003 1:38 am

Curious busy bodies with nothing better else to do is the reason :oops:

dubious

think so

Post by dubious » Sun, 19 Oct 2003 9:04 am

I would think so too, it's pretty strange why they enjoy looking and keep the traffic slow. It can be very annoying especially if you're not a busybody but the others r. :roll:

local expert

Post by local expert » Thu, 23 Oct 2003 8:47 pm

Haha...some say they want to buy 4-D (ie lottery) on the car plate number of the vehicle involved, believing the high chances of winning :shock: .

dubious

thats true

Post by dubious » Fri, 24 Oct 2003 5:11 pm

Haha, that's true, never quite thought ot that... no wonder the jam's always so bad. :wink:

stratus
Regular
Regular

Post by stratus » Thu, 30 Oct 2003 2:50 am

haha i totally agree on tat, and especially some singaporean are really passive drivers. or should i say careful drivers.

Sonus

Re: Massive traffic jam whenever there's accident

Post by Sonus » Tue, 04 Nov 2003 9:46 pm

local expert wrote:Haha...some say they want to buy 4-D (ie lottery) on the car plate number of the vehicle involved, believing the high chances of winning :shock: .
If that's the case, i better write to TP and suggest to them that whenever there's a car accident, please cover up the front & rear license plates. This way should improve the traffic flow since there's wasn't anything to take note of. 8)