Singapore Expats

SIA cabin crew

Join in the discussion about employment, interview as a cabin crew, pilot in major airlines.
jejune

Post by jejune » Wed, 21 Sep 2005 1:25 pm

same.
i have small zits and im pretty worried, esp knowing they ill SCRUTINIZE your face so closely!

:P

miss lala

Post by miss lala » Wed, 21 Sep 2005 6:19 pm

jejune wrote:same.
i have small zits and im pretty worried, esp knowing they ill SCRUTINIZE your face so closely!

me too...my skin's quite prone to zits and open pores every now & then...it's makinf me think twice about trying the SIA auditions out!

nafnaf

Post by nafnaf » Wed, 21 Sep 2005 6:33 pm

As far as i know, the girls will be brought to this room for the skin check and the lightings are very bright so almost everything on the face can be seen and they use florescent lights to check ur hands and all

JessyKa

Post by JessyKa » Wed, 21 Sep 2005 6:41 pm

Oh... that's too bad... I'm from ITE and always hope that I can become a SIA girl... I should have check the requirement few yrs back, now I really regret for not studying hard enough to get into poly... anyway, thanks! :)

JessyKa

Post by JessyKa » Wed, 21 Sep 2005 6:45 pm

Oh... that's too bad... I'm from ITE and always hope that I can become a SIA girl... I should have check the requirement few yrs back, now I really regret for not studying hard enough to get into poly... anyway, thanks! [/quote]

jejune

Post by jejune » Wed, 21 Sep 2005 7:14 pm

miss lala wrote:
jejune wrote:same.

me too...my skin's quite prone to zits and open pores every now & then...it's makinf me think twice about trying the SIA auditions out!
nerve-wrecking!
For the silkair attempt they did not even said anything abt my skin, but i guess SIA is very stringent abt skin tone and clarity ya?

:???:

eande

Post by eande » Thu, 22 Sep 2005 1:15 am

Hi,to all of you I am only 13 years old this year but my dream is to be an air steward.Do you think they will still accept Stewards in the future?Anyone out there please give me some information I really want to be a Flight attendant.......I am 170 in height 13 years old and is very good in english....Please all of you adults I dont want my dreams to die so fast..... :( :( :( :(

Scorpion
Editor
Editor

Stewards

Post by Scorpion » Thu, 22 Sep 2005 2:24 am

eande wrote:Hi,to all of you I am only 13 years old this year but my dream is to be an air steward.Do you think they will still accept Stewards in the future?Anyone out there please give me some information I really want to be a Flight attendant.......I am 170 in height 13 years old and is very good in english....Please all of you adults I dont want my dreams to die so fast..... :( :( :( :(
The airline field is fast growing from past years 2 to 4 to now its more than 6 that has its hub from singapore. so no worries there are more to go in the future. :girl:
When u Need Someone to Be Beside u And No One Is Around Just Gaze Up In The Sky,u Might Not See Me But Be Sure That We r Under The Same Sky,I wl'd Never B 2 Far....

JessyKa

Post by JessyKa » Thu, 22 Sep 2005 2:30 am

Oh... that's too bad... I'm from ITE and always hope that I can become a SIA girl... I should have check the requirement few yrs back, now I really regret for not studying hard enough to get into poly... anyway, thanks! [/url]

M
Reporter
Reporter

Post by M » Thu, 22 Sep 2005 7:45 am

eande wrote:Hi,to all of you I am only 13 years old this year but my dream is to be an air steward.Do you think they will still accept Stewards in the future?Anyone out there please give me some information I really want to be a Flight attendant.......I am 170 in height 13 years old and is very good in english....Please all of you adults I dont want my dreams to die so fast..... :( :( :( :(
............... :mad:

Paige
Chatter
Chatter

Post by Paige » Thu, 22 Sep 2005 8:54 am

JessyKa wrote:Oh... that's too bad... I'm from ITE and always hope that I can become a SIA girl... I should have check the requirement few yrs back, now I really regret for not studying hard enough to get into poly... anyway, thanks! [/url]
Well Jessy,
You can try Silkair if you REALLY wana become a cabin crew..

Cheers!
Paige :wink:

Vinegar

Post by Vinegar » Thu, 22 Sep 2005 1:48 pm

I got a problem. I am a hep B carrier (but non active), do you think it will affect the medical report? :(

irin

can't send thru'

Post by irin » Thu, 22 Sep 2005 3:39 pm

haiz... SIA mailbox is full... been sending in my application the whole afternoon and still can't get thru... my application keep returning back to me... :?

flyme

Post by flyme » Thu, 22 Sep 2005 4:06 pm

oh my... the checks sounds so stringent..! almost like choosing a Miss Singapore.. haha... maybe the panel for Miss Singapore is also strict like SIA. That explains why Miss Singapore contestants consist of quite a few air stewardess... hmm.. :)

Paige
Chatter
Chatter

Post by Paige » Thu, 22 Sep 2005 5:13 pm

flyme wrote:oh my... the checks sounds so stringent..! almost like choosing a Miss Singapore.. haha... maybe the panel for Miss Singapore is also strict like SIA. That explains why Miss Singapore contestants consist of quite a few air stewardess... hmm.. :)
Kelly oso frm SQ mah..
keke

Cheers!
Paige :wink: