Singapore Expats

Will you accept someone who is nice to u ?

Discuss about the latest news & interesting topics, real life experience or other out of topic discussions with locals & expatriates in Singapore.
Alfalfa
Chatter
Chatter

Post by Alfalfa » Tue, 20 Sep 2005 4:01 pm

You're not serious Eric! :o
We'll get along fine as soon as you realize I'm Good.

dot dot dot
Manager
Manager

Post by dot dot dot » Tue, 20 Sep 2005 4:10 pm

Did you ever for one moment think I am a serious guy Alfa? :wink:

Eric

riversandlakes
Reporter
Reporter

Post by riversandlakes » Tue, 20 Sep 2005 5:05 pm

I thought you've been here 20 years, Eric?

Mrs Ho, you should tell him straight that you're looking only for a friend, if chemistry is indeed not there...
Goatboy will always cherish his former goatgirl.
But the world is full of fluffier ones.

Alfalfa
Chatter
Chatter

Post by Alfalfa » Tue, 20 Sep 2005 5:34 pm

Eric from the Netherlands wrote:Did you ever for one moment think I am a serious guy Alfa? :wink:

Eric
Well.. emmmm.. oh ..ok.. I think for a moment I thought you were but when i saw you... you look like you really is serious.. but after sometime.. nah...not all that serious...

And I mean it seiously though...lol
We'll get along fine as soon as you realize I'm Good.

dot dot dot
Manager
Manager

Post by dot dot dot » Tue, 20 Sep 2005 6:29 pm

Gee, you sound serious Alfa,

makes me wanna cry, seriously.

Eric

Wind In My Hair
Manager
Manager

Post by Wind In My Hair » Tue, 20 Sep 2005 9:19 pm

locallass wrote:Mrs Ho, you always seem to be getting in bad/wrong relationships because you’re too emotionally needy. I’m sorry if this sounds harsh. I’ve been through this myself and can totally relate. It’s not wrong to want love. But to settle for someone just to get it is a recipe for disaster. Cut this man loose. You’re sure to find someone better down the line.
locallass is right. we've all been there. unfortunately words of wisdom never really helped me when i was there cos the mind takes a back seat to the emotions. sometimes it takes a huge kick in the butt to get us out of that rut. maybe mrs ho when your heart is broken enough times you'll realise that you may need to change your recipe. im sorry for you but don't know how to help.

Bubbles
Reporter
Reporter

Post by Bubbles » Tue, 20 Sep 2005 9:26 pm

I once sat with my husband and close girlfriend outside 7/11 at 3am one Sat night/Sun Morn.........buying sandwich and coke to eat after going to anywheres.....we were soaking up the booze really.

The parade of shemales is spectacular. They are gorgeous really. Mind you, like my hubby said, 'Why so beautiful yet still alone and parading at 3am?'

And then some really drunk Scottish sailor tried to pick me up (I DO NOT LOOK LIKE A SHEMALE, HONEST) and it was a bit embarrassing cos, love him, poor kid, he was so drunk he didn't see the glaring eyes of hubby whilst he was doing his 'Oh, are you alone, do you want some company' line....hahahaha

I had to tell him I was there with the boss and did he mind buggering off? He was beside himself trying to apologise, (and sound sober at the same time) It ended up with the four of us having a laugh and us putting him in a taxi back to his base.....funny old life.
Rage, rage against the dying of the light.

Dylan Thomas.

Vaucluse
Director
Director

Post by Vaucluse » Tue, 20 Sep 2005 9:56 pm

Actually if u ask, rather of the feeling i have for this person is only like companion.. and the doting he showed.

Umm, did anyone actually ask you anything? No? Then why are you repeatedly posting the same crap?

Mrs Ho? Yes, you are.

'nuff said Image