Singapore Expats

Plastic and cosmetic surgery abroad

Everything about beauty enhancement discussion.
jsmit

Post by jsmit » Thu, 08 Sep 2005 3:19 pm

Hi I just saw your message and wanted to know if you would contact me and let me know who you went with, how happy you were with the result and the cost - my email is [email protected] and I have already had the op but need to have it re-done after breast feeding two children but don't know of a reputable surgeon in in singapore

Re: to "done it" : Dr Lee

Post by Guest » Thu, 08 Sep 2005 10:49 pm

Hi,

I will be very happy to share in fact. lipo has always been in my mind for years. My operation with Dr Lee was on 3/8/05 wed morning, lotsa fats was sucked out. total around 6 litres. i was extremely weak on the first day, cant walk and no appetite. When I woke up its already wed, 7pm! Dr Lee has been very attentive and caring, he visted me when i woke up and check through all my wounds. Then 3 times the next day. If you are doing a lot of areas like mine (arms,inner and outer thigh, abdomen and back), would be good if you can stay in the hospital for 2 nights. I left penang on monday morning. Before I left, I went back for a final check up and removed the stitches as well.

In fact, i regretted not doing earlier. No lumpiness, im very satisfied with the results. I have the before and after measurement, hahaha, if you are interested can let me know, i dun mind sharing with you!

:D

need lipo wrote:Hi Done It, I'm thinking of doing liposuction with Dr. Lee. Do you mind sharing your experience with me? If you'd rather not do it on this board, I can give you my email. I would like to know if he's a good doctor, and you feel happy with your results. When did you have your liposuction done? Is there any lumpiness in the lipo-ed areas? Thanks.

Post by Guest » Fri, 09 Sep 2005 1:47 am

Be careful when you put into the public domain your opinions on surgeons or any professional person.
All that person has to do is to prove that through your post that anyone has been influenced negatively by you, then he can sue you.
Do not believe that you cannot be traced, even though this is a forum where you can reply using no name. They can trace your computer address.
And believe me when I say, they will sue for millions.

Post by Guest » Fri, 09 Sep 2005 1:48 am

All it takes is one nurse, or one friend of a doctor to be browsing and see his name, just be careful is all.

raindrops

Post by raindrops » Fri, 09 Sep 2005 11:04 am

salli wrote:
raindrops wrote:Hi ppnscl!

i stumbled upon this forum when i was searching for some info on MOLE REMOVALS on face...can anyone advise me in this aspect?
I'll be having an appointment with Dr Priya Sen from National Skin Centre...any comments on that?
I'm also keen to know the rates for mole removal...thanks!
how big is your mole? i did mine in a beauty salon, using laser, its not bad. charger is cheaper than NSC. , i think most beauty saon hav this service, like Beauty Express.
Hi salli, thanks for the reply! How much does it cost to remove moles in beauty salons? Mine are not big protruding ones, just small ones. There are quite afew..i find it irritating thats why decided to remove them.

guest 83

jaw surgery

Post by guest 83 » Sat, 10 Sep 2005 8:59 pm

Hi, i posted the topic of malar reduction on the main topic page, it was supposed to be under this section. sorry im new at this, any suggestions regarding the topic

guest83

jaw reduction

Post by guest83 » Sun, 11 Sep 2005 1:24 am

Hi, does anyone have information regarding malar and mandibular surgery? I hear this procedure is done alot in Korea but I haven't gotten any recomendations. This is the link to what the procedure is all about. http://www.emedicine.com/plastic/topic427.htm . I just saw a local craniofacial surgeon at SGH but he didn't think it was necessary and only offered a few other doctors who might be willing. Any suggestions?

singersling

lipo and breast surgery singapore

Post by singersling » Mon, 12 Sep 2005 10:59 am

anybody have done lipo or breast surgery in singapore?
who is best for this?

Cheers

amazed

Re: to "done it" : Dr Lee

Post by amazed » Mon, 12 Sep 2005 9:56 pm

Anonymous wrote:Hi,

I will be very happy to share in fact. lipo has always been in my mind for years. My operation with Dr Lee was on 3/8/05 wed morning, lotsa fats was sucked out. total around 6 litres. i was extremely weak on the first day, cant walk and no appetite. When I woke up its already wed, 7pm! Dr Lee has been very attentive and caring, he visted me when i woke up and check through all my wounds. Then 3 times the next day. If you are doing a lot of areas like mine (arms,inner and outer thigh, abdomen and back), would be good if you can stay in the hospital for 2 nights. I left penang on monday morning. Before I left, I went back for a final check up and removed the stitches as well.

In fact, i regretted not doing earlier. No lumpiness, im very satisfied with the results. I have the before and after measurement, hahaha, if you are interested can let me know, i dun mind sharing with you!

:D

need lipo wrote:Hi Done It, I'm thinking of doing liposuction with Dr. Lee. Do you mind sharing your experience with me? If you'd rather not do it on this board, I can give you my email. I would like to know if he's a good doctor, and you feel happy with your results. When did you have your liposuction done? Is there any lumpiness in the lipo-ed areas? Thanks.

Hi, i'm keen to know ur before & after measurement... understand you need to wear a "bracer" for a few mths in order to firm up the areas... r u still wearing it? where were the incisions? are there any scars? 6 litres of fats had been drained out??? it's equivalent to 6kg, isn't it? it's amazing... how many kgs have u lost so far?

Junedepressed

anyone knows abt alarplasty

Post by Junedepressed » Tue, 13 Sep 2005 2:32 am

anyone knows or research abt that ? and know how much it costs? pls email me at [email protected]..

Anyone has narrowed the nostrils before but not rhinoplasty? Pls help me by telling me whether it works?

Junedepressed

alarplasty

Post by Junedepressed » Tue, 13 Sep 2005 2:38 am

kellie , where are you? You have asked in this forum abt how much dr. huang charged for alarplasty? Can you tell me now ?

tubby

Eyelid surgery

Post by tubby » Thu, 15 Sep 2005 12:05 am

[quote="Anonymous"][quote="Anonymous"][quote="Anonymous"]Hi,tubby.well,I guess I should let you know,Dr Vincent yeow.opps.no bad intention,I believe he is a good ps but for my case very unfornate.I heard many good things about him and his work.really no hard feelings.[/quote]

When I visited him, he didn't give very good, or should I say detailed advice. He seemed to be very preoccupied with his own work. Perhaps maybe bcos he's the senior consultant. I didn't go back to him again.[/quote]

so who do you go to for now?have you make up your mind?how many ps did you see?hope you found some one that will do good job for you .I heard Dr Wong at Gerengles good at eyelids.can go see him.[/quote]

sorry for the ultra late reply.... i went to c dr wong sy at glen eagles n martin huang....preferred the latter cos 1) he guides u thru the entire process, 2) i personally think he's a better surgeon, judging fr the way he "prescribed"a treatment for me, n his train of thought, 3) he isn't as expensive as i thot him to be 4) he can give mc for which no 1 in my company can trace back to him ie no one in my company will know i'm doing plastic surgery....i thot that was q cool....

i haven't made up my mind yet though....not sure if i can take the pain...i'm ULTRA pain averse yet vain at the same time...wat a dilemma...but hey thanks for the recommendation!! :D

Broke

Re: Anyone with any tales to tell?

Post by Broke » Thu, 15 Sep 2005 2:20 pm

Hi Done it,

Can share with me how you get Dr lee's contacts? Does he has any website? Are the incisions obvious.

I need to have an corrective surgery.
:lol:
Thanks

done it wrote:hi,

yes, dr lee is very good and experienced. i just came back last month from lipo... done several areas... arms, inner and outer thigh, full abdomen as well as my back. total cost is S$7200. Result has been good, he managed to draw out 6 litres of fats!
salli wrote:
girlly wrote:
hey i'm having my eyelid surgery at Malaysia,Penang-Batu lanchang,Dr.Loh Clinic. It is wonderful and i like the result. I did it when i was 18 (now 28) and it looks natural and no one notice on that is the result of laser eyelid surgery :)

If you visit to Penang you can ask about Batu lanchang Dr.Loh Laser Clinic.Just along the road side before the police station. He is famous in eyelid surgery. For liposuction & nose job , go to Dr.Lee Loh Guan Lye. I will go next week, it is my fren recommendation. About Rm10k for whole body liposuction (with a guarantee of 10-15Kg fat removal) together with nose job :)
hi, girlie, have u seen dr lee yet, is he good?

Broke

Hi

Post by Broke » Thu, 15 Sep 2005 2:24 pm

Does anyone knows whether Dr Yeah at Mount E hospital is good at Liposuction. Hear from a GP he is very carful and carring doctor.
When I was there for a consultant, another doctor had consulted him as well.

What about Andrew Khoo?

Hope someone can provide me with more info 8)

sunni

Cosmetic surgery in Korea

Post by sunni » Fri, 16 Sep 2005 9:52 am

Hi,
I think one of you asked about cosmetic surgery in Korea. There are alot of great surgeons in Korea, But most of them do not speak english. My advice is to get a friend to translate for you if you know anyone. If you don't, then it's going to be hard.
I recently wrote an article about plastic surgery in Korea. Some of you may find it interesting.
http://www.seoulstyle.com/art_plasticFantastic.htm

My conclusion after doing the research on this article: if you can afford cosmetic surgery and you think it will improve your life (you need to be mentally stable first off) then why not! At the end of the day, like it or not, appearance usually counts.
sunni