Singapore Expats

Art of Kamasutra

Discuss about the latest news & interesting topics, real life experience or other out of topic discussions with locals & expatriates in Singapore.
riversandlakes
Reporter
Reporter

Post by riversandlakes » Sat, 10 Sep 2005 2:13 am

banana, you and the split :twisted:
Goatboy will always cherish his former goatgirl.
But the world is full of fluffier ones.

Wham
Chatter
Chatter

Post by Wham » Sat, 10 Sep 2005 8:01 am

Banana, i keep waiting for you to actually add anything to any of these discussions...

banana
Reporter
Reporter

Post by banana » Sat, 10 Sep 2005 12:57 pm

Looks like we have something in common afterall Wham! :love:
some signatures are more equal than others

shasha_sg76

Post by shasha_sg76 » Sat, 10 Sep 2005 4:12 pm

hey banana,,u r so yellow n slippery lol ...wonder how you wld taste,,, n i love tht dance tht u r doin babe :cool:

Bubbles
Reporter
Reporter

Post by Bubbles » Sat, 10 Sep 2005 4:59 pm

Squabble, squabble children! Don't you know that all discussions are enriched by additional comment. Leave Sapphire alone, I like her off the wall comments.

But as for the Kamasutra. It's all very well learning a few new moves but I find these 'manuals' only come out when things have quietened down a little in a relationship.

It's interesting, don't you think, that the usual three or four ways of 'doing it' are the ones we all try first? They must be proven to be the ones that are the most fun, I guess.

I would think it very strange if I met someone meaningful and the very first time we got around to 'it' he suggested number 245 from the Kamasutra, saying, 'No, legs here, hold this, balance on tiptoe for two ticks, and keep a smile on your face please.'

I'd freak out.

Nothing against variety, and there lies the key I think.

These instruction books only come in useful for a certain period in a relationship....

i.e....those first few months after that initial madness has worn off a bit....then perhaps a peek at the book later on in relationships when it perhaps has really started to pall and you're looking for crazy ideas to try, to cheer things up.

The vast majority of a relationship, sexually wise, is taken from those usual four, five or whatever moves we all try.

No, let's not start a list of what they are, we all know them.

In reality, tell the truth now folks, how many of us keep the old Kamasutra open on the bedside each night and try a new position from it regularly. If you do, please write and tell us cos I admire you, I really do. If only for being so bendy!!!!!!
Rage, rage against the dying of the light.

Dylan Thomas.

banana
Reporter
Reporter

Post by banana » Sat, 10 Sep 2005 5:36 pm

Bubbles wrote: They must be proven to be the ones that are the most fun, I guess.
Nah, they are the ones that don't require 4 hours of warm up stretches and a 6 pack of gum to achieve.

sapphire
Manager
Manager

Post by sapphire » Sat, 10 Sep 2005 10:50 pm

Awww, thanks for standing up for me Bubbs. :)
It's not getting any smarter out there. You have to come to terms with stupidity, and make it work for you.

ksl
Governor
Governor

Post by ksl » Sat, 10 Sep 2005 11:25 pm

My sutra is much more fun, especailly the new one i tried with the 75cm rubber ball like they use at califonia gym, really takes the work out of it.

I kept telling the Mrs it wasn't only for training the Abdominals, once you master the technique, its very easy, no effort, just push down on the ball on both sides and it rebounds, with a vengence. In fact you get that feeling she really wants you Ha!

No back ache for the Mrs, and no burnt kneecaps! and its also fun.

Karma, karma, karma 8) I finished the book in my twenties, unfortunately us westerners are not so flexible, strained a few muscles a on a couple of occassions.

I guess women do have their favourite positions, but are a little shy, to express their wishes. some i said! Not all.

Banana, don't wish to offend you, but that wee banana you have there, is like a mini dildo prancing about on low batteries. I have a couple of funny cartoon books called Fredrick, that could be related to your icon.

sundaymorningstaple
Answers: 21

Post by sundaymorningstaple » Sat, 10 Sep 2005 11:35 pm

Maybe he needs an upgraded banana. Something to keep his mind occupied.

Try a couple of these:
Attachments
banana_love.gif
(2.99 KiB) Downloaded 138 times
banana_rasta.gif
(2.63 KiB) Downloaded 138 times
ban3.gif
(2.94 KiB) Downloaded 138 times
SOME PEOPLE TRY TO TURN BACK THEIR ODOMETERS. NOT ME. I WANT PEOPLE TO KNOW WHY I LOOK THIS WAY. I'VE TRAVELED A LONG WAY, AND SOME OF THE ROADS WEREN'T PAVED. ~ Will Rogers

banana
Reporter
Reporter

Post by banana » Sun, 11 Sep 2005 2:43 pm

That's awesome! It's like cave painting depicting the history of banana evolution.

Or a bunch of really kinky dildos on low batteries.

ksl
Governor
Governor

Post by ksl » Mon, 12 Sep 2005 6:39 am

banana wrote:That's awesome! It's like cave painting depicting the history of banana evolution.

Or a bunch of really kinky dildos on low batteries.
Yeah I've actually saved them for the mrs! So funny SMS