Singapore Expats

Plastic and cosmetic surgery abroad

Everything about beauty enhancement discussion.

Post by Guest » Sat, 27 Aug 2005 5:18 pm

hi! can i know what is everybody's views on yan hee hospital for rhinoplasty?? cos i'm thinking of reshaping my nose there but it seems like there's a lot of things to plan!!! can someone advise?? thanks!

Post by Guest » Sat, 27 Aug 2005 10:08 pm

Anonymous wrote:hi! can i know what is everybody's views on yan hee hospital for rhinoplasty?? because i'm thinking of reshaping my nose there but it seems like there's a lot of things to plan!!! can someone advise?? thanks!
there're better choices in thailand.. try to be more generous on ur budget.

Post by Guest » Sun, 28 Aug 2005 3:38 am

Yanhee :???: gd luck if u visit this hospital, feel lucky if u dun nd corrective surgery.

Post by Guest » Sun, 28 Aug 2005 3:20 pm

oh dear.. there seems to a lot of adverse reactions to this hospital.. why is tat so?? can someone pls advise?? and "guest", u said that there are better hospitals around.. which one would you recommend and which doctor? what do you suggest my budget should be?? and to the other "guest", have u went to yanhee before?? why do u say tat i should feel lucky if i dun need corrective surgery?? all your opinions are of great value to me and i would truly appreciate it if you guys could tell me all that you know!! thanks in advance!!! :D

kkB

My Lipo din turn out well

Post by kkB » Mon, 29 Aug 2005 5:57 pm

:cry: I went to a famous local surgeon for a lipo on thighs and calfs but turned out to be uneven. Some areas have lumps while others are dented in. I had already spent more than 10k. Anyone has an idea how can I even out my legs or any good surgeons to recommend? Hoping not spending another 10k...

buffyboi

Re: plastic sugery

Post by buffyboi » Mon, 29 Aug 2005 8:08 pm

shoegal wrote:i think you should really try yanhee i bagkok, go to the website they have the list of prices and services and i personally was very satified with the result, plus it's so natural, no one could tell i have surgery done.they just kept saying i look betterbut can't put a finger to where and how. :lol:
Hi, I'm like the guest above, thinking of going to yanhee hospital for a nose job, a good friend of mine who's mum is a head nurse in bangkok hospital said that Yanhee is one of the popular ones that the locals would recommend. She said that don't think that becos the hospital is famous, you'll get a good job done. Sometimes good surgeon don't work in flashy hospitals....

Anybody else has any 1st hand experience to share? Any thoughts to share? :D

salli

Post by salli » Tue, 30 Aug 2005 10:13 am

buffyboi wrote:
shoegal wrote:i think you should really try yanhee i bagkok, go to the website they have the list of prices and services and i personally was very satified with the result, plus it's so natural, no one could tell i have surgery done.they just kept saying i look betterbut can't put a finger to where and how. :lol:
Hi, I'm like the guest above, thinking of going to yanhee hospital for a nose job, a good friend of mine who's mum is a head nurse in bangkok hospital said that Yanhee is one of the popular ones that the locals would recommend. She said that don't think that becos the hospital is famous, you'll get a good job done. Sometimes good surgeon don't work in flashy hospitals....

i have read a lot of comments about this hospital in this forum, personally i m quite interested going there to hav my nose job done too, by DR Sukit. heard tat he is good... would u mind to tell me more after u have consulted him..thanks. i plan to do it next year.

buffyboi

Post by buffyboi » Tue, 30 Aug 2005 11:05 am

salli wrote:
buffyboi wrote:

i have read a lot of comments about this hospital in this forum, personally i m quite interested going there to hav my nose job done too, by DR Sukit. heard tat he is good... would u mind to tell me more after u have consulted him..thanks. i plan to do it next year.
Hi Salli, Sure no prob! I share the same view from you, I've heard a bit about this doctor. I'll let you know about the procedure once I'm back. will be there in Oct. Could you let me know too if you heard anything else about the Doc or hospital? Ta! :wink:

caliste_nolatori

beware buffyboi! it may be dangerous!!

Post by caliste_nolatori » Tue, 30 Aug 2005 11:31 pm

hi buffyboi, so you are really gonna do it with dr sukit?? as in everything's set and u're goin in october for your operation?? cos i rem seeing in the earlier posts that this medical agent for patients going to thailand for surgery wouldn't recommend goin to yan hee leh.. so its just a friendly warning to u.. i mean, i wouldn't want anything untoward to happen to your face.. :D she mentioned that she would recommend doc like doc preecha instead as they are more reliable or something.. cant rem exactly what the person typed but the gist of it is that yan hee seems dangerous and it would be better if u look for dr preecha.. something liddat... do update me on yr surgery and stuff k? cos i planning to do in next year may.. Thanks!!!! :lol: by the way, the agent really seems like she knows what she's talking abt.. saw quite a number of her posts... so yea, i hope you would reconsider it or do more research on it or something.. like be 110% sure before you go...

salli

Post by salli » Tue, 30 Aug 2005 11:36 pm

buffyboi wrote:
salli wrote:
buffyboi wrote: Hi, I'm like the guest above, thinking of going to yanhee hospital for a nose job, a good friend of mine who's mum is a head nurse in bangkok hospital said that Yanhee is one of the popular ones that the locals would recommend. She said that don't think that becos the hospital is famous, you'll get a good job done. Sometimes good surgeon don't work in flashy hospitals....

Hi Salli, Sure no prob! I share the same view from you, I've heard a bit about this doctor. I'll let you know about the procedure once I'm back. will be there in Oct. Could you let me know too if you heard anything else about the Doc or hospital? Ta! :wink:
thanks. at the same time i wil check out a few doctors in Malaysia,which have mentioned in this forum, somewhere around oct or nov, will keep u update too. take care. :wink:

buffyboi

Re: beware buffyboi! it may be dangerous!!

Post by buffyboi » Wed, 31 Aug 2005 2:18 pm

caliste_nolatori wrote:hi buffyboi, so you are really gonna do it with dr sukit?? as in everything's set and u're goin in october for your operation?? because i rem seeing in the earlier posts that this medical agent for patients going to thailand for surgery wouldn't recommend goin to yan hee leh.. so its just a friendly warning to u.. i mean, i wouldn't want anything untoward to happen to your face.. :D she mentioned that she would recommend doc like doc preecha instead as they are more reliable or something.. cant rem exactly what the person typed but the gist of it is that yan hee seems dangerous and it would be better if u look for dr preecha.. something liddat... do update me on yr surgery and stuff k? because i planning to do in next year may.. Thanks!!!! :lol: by the way, the agent really seems like she knows what she's talking abt.. saw quite a number of her posts... so yea, i hope you would reconsider it or do more research on it or something.. like be 110% sure before you go...
Hi Caliste,
Thanks for the advice and concern. Much appreciated!! :wink:
I have been doing extensive research not just online but from friends too. But I will do more research. Like you said I have to be 110 % sure!! :) A lot of my friends are from Thailand, and they have came back with reviews that they read in Thailand, and one of my friend's mum (who's the head nurse of a hospital) said that hospital is very popular. I'm pretty sure cluey about nose implant as many of my family members have done it many years ago... I have to say it was so much cheaper...my 1st sis did it prob, about 18 yrs ago and 2nd sis did that 12yrs ago, and they were only $500 Sg ! (maybe it's the inflation now! :D )

Re: beware buffyboi! it may be dangerous!!

Post by Guest » Wed, 31 Aug 2005 5:07 pm

buffyboi, Do you know anything about Bumrungrad Hospital? There's so much talk about Dr Amorn Poomee that's he pretty good. Do you have any info on that. Really appreciate any input.

buffyboi wrote:
caliste_nolatori wrote:hi buffyboi, so you are really gonna do it with dr sukit?? as in everything's set and u're goin in october for your operation?? because i rem seeing in the earlier posts that this medical agent for patients going to thailand for surgery wouldn't recommend goin to yan hee leh.. so its just a friendly warning to u.. i mean, i wouldn't want anything untoward to happen to your face.. :D she mentioned that she would recommend doc like doc preecha instead as they are more reliable or something.. cant rem exactly what the person typed but the gist of it is that yan hee seems dangerous and it would be better if u look for dr preecha.. something liddat... do update me on yr surgery and stuff k? because i planning to do in next year may.. Thanks!!!! :lol: by the way, the agent really seems like she knows what she's talking abt.. saw quite a number of her posts... so yea, i hope you would reconsider it or do more research on it or something.. like be 110% sure before you go...
Hi Caliste,
Thanks for the advice and concern. Much appreciated!! :wink:
I have been doing extensive research not just online but from friends too. But I will do more research. Like you said I have to be 110 % sure!! :) A lot of my friends are from Thailand, and they have came back with reviews that they read in Thailand, and one of my friend's mum (who's the head nurse of a hospital) said that hospital is very popular. I'm pretty sure cluey about nose implant as many of my family members have done it many years ago... I have to say it was so much cheaper...my 1st sis did it prob, about 18 yrs ago and 2nd sis did that 12yrs ago, and they were only $500 Sg ! (maybe it's the inflation now! :D )

caliste_nolatori

Post by caliste_nolatori » Wed, 31 Aug 2005 9:54 pm

hey buffyboi!! okie!! i'm jus relieved that u noe what u're doing and wat u're gonna be in for.. can u pls like give me a frequent update on yr research, operation and stuff?? den we can share our information!! u can email me at [email protected] :)

Broke

Re: Anyone with any tales to tell?

Post by Broke » Thu, 01 Sep 2005 9:01 am

I had my liposuction done by Dr Fox but am not happy with the results.I had spent about 13K.Thinking of having recorrective surgery done. Please feedback to me when you come back. :(

salli wrote:
girlly wrote:
sexy_lil_thang wrote:hey everyone :) , tell me if you guys who have had plastic surgery have been happy with your results?? Did anyone have to go for revision surgery?

hey i'm having my eyelid surgery at Malaysia,Penang-Batu lanchang,Dr.Loh Clinic. It is wonderful and i like the result. I did it when i was 18 (now 28) and it looks natural and no one notice on that is the result of laser eyelid surgery :)

If you visit to Penang you can ask about Batu lanchang Dr.Loh Laser Clinic.Just along the road side before the police station. He is famous in eyelid surgery. For liposuction & nose job , go to Dr.Lee Loh Guan Lye. I will go next week, it is my fren recommendation. About Rm10k for whole body liposuction (with a guarantee of 10-15Kg fat removal) together with nose job :)
hi, girlie, have u seen dr lee yet, is he good?

Broke

Re: My Lipo din turn out well

Post by Broke » Thu, 01 Sep 2005 9:04 am

Hi KKB, I got the same problem with you. which doctor did you went to?

kkB wrote::cry: I went to a famous local surgeon for a lipo on thighs and calfs but turned out to be uneven. Some areas have lumps while others are dented in. I had already spent more than 10k. Anyone has an idea how can I even out my legs or any good surgeons to recommend? Hoping not spending another 10k...