Singapore Expats

Any Advertising People Here

Post here to organise an event, gathering, meetup, party. Search for expats from your country, sports partners or meet new friends here!
YOGI

Post by YOGI » Tue, 30 Aug 2005 5:24 pm

He guys. Looking for like minded people from advertising or designing profession to hang out, gang out. Basically meet up, chat up, have a drink or two or three or four and get to know more from the fraternity [/list]
Last edited by YOGI on Wed, 31 Aug 2005 11:26 am, edited 1 time in total.

sapphire
Manager
Manager

Post by sapphire » Tue, 30 Aug 2005 5:28 pm

Did you move from India? If so, which agency?
It's not getting any smarter out there. You have to come to terms with stupidity, and make it work for you.

YOGI

Did you move from India? If so, which agency?

Post by YOGI » Tue, 30 Aug 2005 5:32 pm

I am an Indian but moved from the middle east and working inhouse for a company. How about you

sapphire
Manager
Manager

Post by sapphire » Tue, 30 Aug 2005 5:34 pm

I am an ex-advertising person. Was wondering if you had moved from India and if we shared any common friends. Oh well...
Enjoy your stay here. :)
It's not getting any smarter out there. You have to come to terms with stupidity, and make it work for you.

YOGI

Post by YOGI » Tue, 30 Aug 2005 5:41 pm

sapphire wrote:I am an ex-advertising person. Was wondering if you had moved from India and if we shared any common friends. Oh well...
Enjoy your stay here. :)
Been away from Indian advertising for 4 years only. Still in touch with a lot of guys, and have a few friends here who have just joined fron Delhi, lets take this further, maybe we can find some common friends.
How long have you been away from advertising, this is thread i started for the sole purpose of meeting advertising people. and knowing them, keep in touch

sapphire
Manager
Manager

Post by sapphire » Tue, 30 Aug 2005 5:45 pm

I've been away for a long time, almost 7 years. And, away from Delhi for almost 10 years. But, know a lot of advertising people from Delhi, Bombay and Bangalore.

YOGI

can we all get together

Post by YOGI » Wed, 31 Aug 2005 10:54 am

sapphire wrote:I've been away for a long time, almost 7 years. And, away from Delhi for almost 10 years. But, know a lot of advertising people from Delhi, Bombay and Bangalore.
What say lets try and get together for a drink or two sometime, the more the merrier

sapphire
Manager
Manager

Post by sapphire » Wed, 31 Aug 2005 11:50 am

Can! :D

Lula18

Post by Lula18 » Wed, 31 Aug 2005 11:55 am

Hey guys have you ever thought of cycling at Pulau Ubin. :D

sapphire
Manager
Manager

Post by sapphire » Wed, 31 Aug 2005 12:02 pm

Nope, but I don't mind picking it up again. As long as you don't mind me whining about every little thing while I'm cycling. :P

YOGI

Re: Any Advertising People Here

Post by YOGI » Wed, 31 Aug 2005 12:16 pm

Lula18 wrote:Hey guys have you ever thought of cycling at Pulau Ubin. :D
Are you in advertising by any chance anyways i'd rather be in the pool than going cycling in this hot and humid weather conditions persisiting from the last week or so