Singapore Expats

Looking for handphone importers/wholesalers

Discuss your views about Singapore business & economy, current policies & issues, starting a business in Singapore.
justinng77

Looking for handphone importers/wholesalers

Post by justinng77 » Wed, 24 Aug 2005 1:47 pm

Hi business associates,

I'm thinking of selling handphones based on demands from customers for a start due to limited capital and it's my first venture into this biz.

Would like to know which model sells well before I commit into buying in volume. Do you have any good recommendations for me?

Please kindly share your expertise ya as I'm a newbie in this area. Thanks for your kind patience. Looking forward to hear from you soon.

Cheers!
Justin

P.S. Please do not PM me as I can't seem to be able to read PM messages.... it simply says "Not Authorised" even though i'm logged on.

aloof

Post by aloof » Sat, 27 Aug 2005 4:04 am

i think you can't read PM is because you have too few posts. try to post a few more. :D

it depends on which country you are importing to. most probably, it'll be nokia, which is the most popular. but, as i mention, it really depends on which country. are you thinking of selling first hand, brand new goods, or reconditioned (2nd hand) phone? there is actually a lot of things to consider before venturing into biz, irregardless of what biz.